[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the life you chose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1453222643311.png (357 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453222643311.png
357 KB, 640x480
This is the life you chose.
>>
>>29005930

No. I wish I had an apartment that nice.
>>
>>29005930
It's just a stepping stone to a better life, senpai.
>>
>>29005940
pic unrelated my friend
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 740x1110
>just bee yourself
I chose a better life
>>
>>29005963
Could you maybe tell us how?
>>
This is the life my environment, genetics and upbringing led me to.

I could have been a totally different person under different circumstance. We all could have.
>>
>>29005930
There is no free will hence there is no choice involved in life.
>>
>>29005976
You could have had a nice life. You had several opportunities to, but you've all wasted them.
>>
>>29005930
fuck you I ain't chosen shit

I am in a shit tier country and legitimately cannot find a job despite working at it every day

How is that my choice?
>>
>>29006006
Sure blame your problems on everyone but yourself. Can't you just admit you preferred playing video games all day instead of trying to improve your life?
>>
of course it is, why are you telling me this? I chose to live the neet life because i know that there's nothing out there for me. i don't mind it one bit.
>>
>>29006030
Maybe you didn't accept a job because you thought you are too good for it?
>>
It's like the only way out is at the end of a pitch-black maze with snipers watching from above ready to shoot, and you're told "well, nobody's forcing you to stay here, just go!"
>>
>>29006056
I didn't though.
I wanted to go out and meet people, hang out with school friends, have a gf ect. Normie shit and actually grow as an individual.
But my over coddling mother never let me go outside. She didn't even let me get a job when I wanted one real bad. It was always about studying.

Video games, anime, internet was literally all I had. Sadly, it's all I have left.
>>
>>29006091
okay, I'll give you that. Then again, and I don't want to sound like an entitled cunt, I dunno. I am not asking for a splendid job, just something that suits my education and previous experience level. I am still hesitant to damage my carreer by taking shitty, unrelated jobs to what I studied. Plus, I would only be using a shit tier job as a stepping stone; and for some reason that doesn't sit well with me; it feels like some kind of betrayal.

Then again, what I am talking about. I will probably just stake any job available soon enough; just as the jews intended.
>>
>>29005994
Can't start at the bottom and jump to the top. I have to be poor before I can be rich.
>>
>stereo sound system

Lol what
>>
>>29006800
what do you have against 2.0
>>
File: what day is this?.jpg (23 KB, 139x137) Image search: [Google]
what day is this?.jpg
23 KB, 139x137
>>29005930
Shit, I wish.
I live in the corner of my grandmother's house with a shitty Macbook.
>>
File: spurdo americana.gif (21 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
spurdo americana.gif
21 KB, 354x354
>>29006334
>actually believes this
>>
>>29005994
he doesn't know what he's talking about, I'd suggest looking elsewhere
>>
File: Bateman cucked.jpg (10 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
Bateman cucked.jpg
10 KB, 500x215
>>29006056
Typical reactionary mindset.
You people create excuses for people who have excuses to make up for the fact that you don't have an excuse for why the world is fucked up.
>>
>>29006296
Stop your incessant bitching.
>I don't want to sound like
There's a problem. Who cares what you sound like; just do you.
>>
>all the other people your age are out doing other stuff
>you're just wallowing around in your smelly bedroom
>>
>>29007619
People are a letdown.
The human race is flawed.
>>
>>29007619
I feel safe here though
>>
>>29008200
modern society would call you a faggot for thinking that
>not that I do
>>
>>29007619
>smelly room
don't make assumption, not everyone that browses this board is a filthy pig. not everyone here is bitter, either.
>>
File: smug pepe reddit.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe reddit.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>29008409
fuck you nigger, don't tell me what to think
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.