[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do women generally feel about the sheer obsessiveness and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1444978038348.jpg (714 KB, 1706x2560) Image search: [Google]
1444978038348.jpg
714 KB, 1706x2560
How do women generally feel about the sheer obsessiveness and insane "depth" of men's lust for them?

Just being a relatively average woman, there are men who would treat every article of your worn clothing like a sacred fucking object. There are men who think your sweat, musk, even just your body heat are the most amazing things in the universe. Hell, there are men who would drink your piss, eat your shit, even lick the dirt off your boots just because they're YOUR boots.

What is it like being on the receiving end of that?
>>
>>29005571
Makes you feel like an object.
>>
>>29005669
Is that always a bad thing? When it's from a guy you love and who loves you, and/or in the heat of the moment, is it any different?
>>
>>29005777
Those men don't love the woman they love their projected ideas of her. They want to posses her as if she were an object.
>>
How often do you think guys feel this way toward the women in their life, is it rare for them to be so obsessed?
>>
>>29005908
I believe obsession (and fantasy) is a result of delusion, a serious misconception of what reality is. (Some say mental illness) So of course it can manifest irl, stalkers have existed before the internet, but these digital screens further separate ourselves and so delusions and fantasies arise more easily.
>>
>>29005809
>>29005908
It's not an either-or thing. For a lot of guys, this is just the way their sex drive manifests. Usually in a less fucked up form though. Someone who loves you might still feel this way about you in a relationship when he's horny, or want to indulge this feeling.

That's more what I'm wondering about.
>>
>>29005908
Speaking for myself, I get obsessive and controlling with women in my life because I don't have much social contact, and I'm afraid of losing what little I have.

I have made fake Facebook accounts to keep tabs on my girlfriends social media, I have her password and read her messages on her email, twitter, Instagram and her phone, I am privy to almost every single interaction she has, every day.

I would do literally anything to keep her in my life.
>>
>>29005571
It's rape and it destabilizes my third eye.
>>
>>29005984
Can a man still feel that obsession and lust and butterfly feeling when he is in a relationship with a woman he is happy with? Or will he stop feeling that way and begin to feel that way toward someone new and exciting when he gets comfertable? Im curious. How often do guys here obsess over a woman they know?
>>
>>29005984
And couldnt relationships contain delusion and fantasy? sexual desire can be mild, while sexual obsession is a delusion arisen from that desire.
>>
>>29006051

understand that butterfly feeling is a momentary response to projected feelings onto an unknown. Once the unknown is known of course that feeling fades but love and compassion are more than momentary and are so much more subtle than butterfly feelings.
>>
>>29006051
>>29006066
I think stalkerish mental problems can easily be caused by lonely-ass men getting confused that their sexual longing is something more real than it is. But they don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

I'm into some of the disgusting shit I talked about in the OP, but I'm also aware it's "just my sex drive talking." I'm capable of loving my girlfriend, and treating her like an equal partner. She'll always give me the "butterfly feeling." But when I'm seeing her purely sexually, it's basically like she's a goddess.

I'm just wondering if women resent that, or if they're unaware of it, if if they "feel" it (and maybe even enjoy it, when it's from a man they love?).
>>
>>29006243
I don't think you're as in control of yourself as you think you are.
>>
I buy panties with extra shitstains from women on the internet.
>>
>>29006310
You gotta be you, man.
>>
>>29006243
Sometimes I THINK guys like me but I never have the confidence to say "yeah he likes me", because I think we are taught that its big headed to admit or say that even to yourself. Often its older guys, I certianly dont resent it, its kind of exciting to be wanted by anyone but I will never really know if people like me like that or not
>>
>>29006331
If you're even kinda cute, all men probably like you to some extent. That's just infatuation + their hormones telling them to impregnate anything that breathes and doesn't run away from them. Don't feel bad about enjoying it, but don't try to turn it into something it isn't.

Always make sure you distinguish real love, commitment, and friendship from lust and lies. As people said already, men are just objectifying you when they worship you for being a girl. That's not a bad thing in itself, but you want to make sure the guy also loves you for you.
>>
>>29006506
The guys I get that vibe from tend to be older ones that im not interested in, im weird in that I kind of like the feeling of being wanted even if I wouldnt reciprocate the feeling with them. I think im kind of at least average of pretty
>>
>>29006578
You aren't weird, that's completely average.
>>
File: 1464318297187.png (586 KB, 443x672) Image search: [Google]
1464318297187.png
586 KB, 443x672
The problem is when men cant separate their sexuality from their other feelings. Its OK to treat your lovers as objects while you are fucking them as long as they consent but in order for a healthy relationship you need friendship/love and the ability to separate your sexual desires from reality.

Some men (and women) cant do this and force their sexuality on people as if they were objects. Either stalking or exhibitionism or any other fetish that forces their sexuality onto people.
>>
>>29005571
this is actually too much power for a woman to have. they can't handle it
>>
>>29005571
Do most men feel like that or is it just thirsty betas? I'm not exactly Chad, but that last time I felt that way about a girl, I was 16 tops.

There is very little I would go out of my way to do for anybody at the moment, even for sex. The hassle and complications outweigh the immediate gratification.

I have more important things to worry about like keeping the lights on and paying my car insurance on time. I hardly think about how I would give it up in an instant to smell some girl's farts or shit like that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.