[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why don't you just get a job first, anon? >it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jsut.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jsut.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>why don't you just get a job first, anon?
>it'll help get you a gf
>>
how do i do that bud?
>>
>>29005416
What's with roasties and chokers
>>
well what do you think I have been doing? I've been applying to places with no luck.
>>
It's true though

This stupid robot is part of the reason I don't come to r9gay anymore
>>
File: jsut.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jsut.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
>>29005474
it makes their neck look frail, therefore look feminine
>>
>getting a job

Topcuck

Just be self-employed, anything else is stupid.
>>
>>29005474

All women are submissive.
>>
>>29005416
It doesn't.
I worked at a place where I had to be very social with people day in, day out asking them personal questions and info.
After a month or working there you'll have to add your colleagues on normiebook. (Yes they actually asked me why I didn't add them).
The only slightly positive element to take from the experience is that you'll become slightly more social but at the end of the day you'll still end up going home miserable to no girlfriend because you've got no free time, browse 4chan or something similar to pass the time, go to sleep and repeat until your day off where you wont want to go outside or do anything because you're worn out from work.
>>
File: 6EK6f53.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
6EK6f53.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
>>29005416
Not even a god damn meme, it's the truth...
>>
>>29005416
I applied at 150+ places and then gave up. Nobody wants to hire me because they think im a spic because of my name
>tfw actually white as fuck blue-eyed faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.