[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have pain in the ass parents? >have 600 dollars saved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 1464472103341.gif (74 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1464472103341.gif
74 KB, 312x390
Anyone have pain in the ass parents?

>have 600 dollars saved
>mother steals 400 of it
>"it is the least you can do for me anon XDDDD"
>she gets a telemarketing job
>buys a brand new PC with my money for her job
>am a poorfag who has to settle with a cheap phone because my pc broke
>FURIOUS.jpg
>confront about it
>plays victim because "YOURE A SHITTY SON XDDD"

It pisses me off because she used my money without my fucking permission.
>>
>tfw you accidentally tripfag

Wew. I guess you guys know one of the reasons I live in a swamp.
>>
A $400 PC sounds like shit tbqh
>>
>>29005436
I hope it is shit. She stole my money to buy one.
>>
Steal back ?
>>
>>29005372
That's what you get for making a shitty dock bro :^(
>>
I'm in my 20s and my mother still doesn't let me leave the house by myself. Every time I try to do it she threatens to kick me out and and starts crying that I'm a bad son.

People often tell me to ignore her and don't let her do what she wants with me, but I literally have no where else to go. I would have made friends over the years, but I don't have any. My mom didn't let me hang out at other kids houses or have other kids hang out at our house.
>>
mfw I thought I had shitty parents

Honestly, just move out if you are old enough, no one should have to deal with such shitty parents
>>
>>29005489
She already spent it. Her new job might let me have 400 bucks back.

>>29005514
>:^)
:')))
Mixed review dock.

>>29005583
Leaving my parents house was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was never a wagecuck, but best of luck getting money to leave if you decide to.

>>29005633
I already did. They stole 400 dollars of mine, which still infuriates me.
>>
My parents owe me a little over $10,000.

I'm autistic with savings and they're boomers who can't stop spending.

I am basically their new credit card, my interest rates are lower than the banks anyway :)
>>
I pay my parents $65 a week my mom
Says its for rent/phone bill but I'm sure I'm paying more than what people pay for a apartment.
>>
>>29005769
Depends where you live. I pay my mom $400 a month and that's an amazing deal where I live.
>>
>>29005769
When your parents charge you board. It's technically a "loser tax". You pay them for being a loser still living at home.
>>
>>29005372
Get your own fucking bank account.
>>
>>29005372
>Dad borrows like $40/$80/$100 from me almost every week
>I make $10/hr living paycheck to paycheck wage slaving
>He makes $25 an hour and blows all of his money on strippers, cocaine/weed and alcohol
>Highly defensive when I sheepishly ask where all of his money goes
>Always promises to give it back to me and tells me I'm the best daughter
>Call him when my paycheck comes in requesting that he tells me now if he needs anything, he's very vague about it so I assume maybe he's doing alright and make my payments
>He'll call last second when I'm at my last $50 and ask instead of when I directly ask him
>I will rearrange my bill payments and go without things to oblige him
>He wasn't around when I was little so I cave every time, don't want him to leave or go without food
>He always talks about coming to visit me to hang out some time, never does
>Only see him when he comes around for a quick 10 minutes to pick up the cash, just happy to see him for once
>Probably owes me over $2,000 at this point (counting all of the times he insisted that he would pay me back by the end of the week and never did even when I asked, not counting all of the times I told him he didn't have to pay me back)
TLDR; I am somehow my father's beta provider my electricity might get shut off tomorrow end me now
>>
>>29005769
I used to pay 100 a month for 100 sq ft apartment. Your mother is being Jewish with you, Anon.
>>
>>29005769
$260 is not more than average rent you retard

unless you're in a developing country
>>
>company requires you to buy your own computer
>>
>Stealing money
Anon, if you're too retarded to figure out that you need to report her in this situation, you deserved it.

Good luck buying that PC. Check flea markets. I've found good PCs for like 50$ because of "muh viruses xD", Just install GNU/Linux on them.
>>
>>29005821
>daughter
i was with you for a while
>>
>>29005821
He's an asshole, but you're the idiot who fell for the father meme. Drop him.
>>
>>29005821
learn to say no you pathetic pushover. he doesnt love you, you know that right? he might beat the shit out of you, steal your money, and leave, but atleast youll be free from your patheticness afterwards.
>>
>>29005821
Tfw no qt daughter to mooch stripper money off of
>>
Wow compared to the other parents, my parents are pretty good to me.
>graduated from 4 year uni
>been home doing nothing for a year
>dad only asks for stuff where english/computer stuff is a problem
>moms too busy, rarely bothers me
It can be a hassle when he makes unreasonable requests without knowing why they are unreasonable. Like 'Anon, make me a webpage.' Fuck, dad. I'm glad I found Wix tho.

That said.. I have one friend whose parents are continously asking her for money. She is barely making it herself and pays her own rent... I wish I knew how to help her. She always asks me to come over and sleep with her again but too bad I have a gf
>>
>>29005829
Nigga where you live?
>>
>>29005884

This, stopped reading right there.

Fucking roastie cunt. She should be camwhoring online nightly to get her daddy cocaine and strippers just for putting up with her existence.
>>
>>29005897
>>29005903
I'm fully aware that it's my fault and that I'm a dumb ass.
It's just hard to find the courage to fix it. I hope I get there soon, I hope everybody in this thread gets there soon as well.
>>29006011
Wew that was e d g y
>>
>>29005910
I shouldn't have laughed

>>29005821
I was gonna tell you to just fucking ditch that bum but I realized you're different... in that you actually want to see your dad.

What the fuck... who is actually clinging onto their parents?
>>
>>29005372
I know your feel, robotfriend. Since I was 11 years old, my parents forced me to work. I was not allowed to take the summer off; my father said if he had to work, he didn't see why I shouldn't too. If I didn't have a job, I was required to go door to door, washing windows. I was responsible for buying all my own clothes and anything I wanted for entertainment. The thing was, I wasn't allowed to have my own bank account. I had to have a shared account with my parents so that they could access it any time they wanted, and could raid it when they felt like it. They said they paid my rent and bought my food, so they had earned it.

When I was 16, my parents threw me out with nothing but the clothes on my back. They expected I'd be homeless. Instead, I found a place to live (a guidance counsellor at school told me my parents were assholes and that I could stay with him as long as I needed a place). When I showed up to pack my clothes, my parents realized I wasn't going to be homeless and said, "j/k, move back in."

And like a fool, I did.

Less than a year later, after I had graduated and started attending college -- and so had no money in the bank and nowhere to turn to for help -- my parents kicked me out again, secure in the knowledge that they'd totally fucked me over for life. I had to drop out, couldn't get student loans because my parents made too much money, and have spent the rest of my life destitute and repeatedly homeless.
>>
>>29006225
I was beginning to think your parents were trailer trash, but what? They make too much money?
>>
>>29006352
My parents were middle class, although they grew up blue-collar poor. In fact, they married each other to get away from their families. My father was 19, my mother was 18. Living with their parents one day, living with each other and married the next. My mother was pregnant with me three months later. They always resented me for being born, since they were so poor at the time.

When I was in my 20s, my parents told me that they didn't like me, and wouldn't care to associate with me if I wasn't their son. They told me right from the time I was a toddler that I shouldn't rely on ever getting an inheritance, since they would make sure I'd never get anything.

Not quite sure why, but my parents always despised me. Since humans are genetically programmed to love their children, I have to assume that there's something fundamentally and horribly wrong with me.
>>
>>29006464
Nah anon, there's nothing wrong with you. You can be sure of that. Rather, it's in the act of despising their children that is much more meaningful to your parents. Some people just take pleasure in the destruction of beauty for no good reason. But that's hell on your karma. That's a great sin. To destroy for nothing.

Try not to make it about you. You are very deep, I'm sure. But in their eyes you are a child that they are expected to adore but choose to hate and hurt. So the most spiteful thing you can do that will really get them back is to disassociate yourself from that so that it's no longer a two way street - their feelings don't go through to you. Watch how they react, and then continue doing nothing. That's your sharpest weapon.
>>
>>29005372

take legal action you inert rock
>>
>>29005821
>The only loyal woman you can get is the one you can't fuck
Strange but I should have realized it
>>
>dat boi
>>>/facebook/
>>
File: magnum-pi-selleck-17.jpg (38 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
magnum-pi-selleck-17.jpg
38 KB, 400x516
>>29006770
That's why you get a woman who thinks you remind her of da-da.

And if she reminds you of your ma-ma, well hell, there's the couple.
>>
>>29005372
>tripfag steals my .gif

FUCK YOU THIS WAS MY GIF DON'T USE IT GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29006647
I have. My mother's dead now and I haven't talked to my father in six or seven years. He may even be dead for all I know. In the last 35 years I think I've had contact with them for maybe five or six, and that was usually because they wanted something from me. Like money.
>>
>>29006647
Shut the fuck up about le sinz xD le karma XD

Religion is for nothing but cucks. Forge your own path, retard. Or kill yourself, that includes the guy whose parents despjse him. Youre trash, get off of this planet.
>>
>>29005670
How did they steal your money if you don't live with them? Cut off your joint bank account if you have one.
>>
>>29006907
Thank you. Your posts fuel me.

>>29006891
Damn nigga how old are you?
>>
>>29005710
Collect it kiddo
>>
>>29006930
Staring down the barrel of fifty.
>>
File: IMG_4973.jpg (59 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4973.jpg
59 KB, 593x540
Mfw I read about all these poorfag stories

Salary life feels good.

Work hard and you might be able to not give a shit about a few hundred dollars.
>>
File: 1440404883929.gif (915 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
1440404883929.gif
915 KB, 1279x720
>Mother asked for 3k out of the 4k that I've been saving
>Gave it to her since I can't say no
>Also pay around $600 for rent now
I want to move out badly, but I feel so wrong about not helping her out financially if I were to move out.
>>
>>29006907
>My opinion and world views differ from yours, therefore kill yourself cuck
Wew, we have a retard here
>>
>>29007096
Move out fuck her
>>
>>29006052
>>29006082
It's alright, I laughed too.
>who is actually clinging onto their parents?
Tbh he's the only one alive now so I'm fixated on building the relationship up for obvious reasons
>>29006770
inb4 "but you can, anon"
>>
>>29007069
You're definitely not a NEET. What have you been doing
>>
>>29007116
XD OPINIONS WORLDVIEW AM I SMART GUYS XDD

Fuck off religiouscuck. Youre a waste of space. Nothing you do matters. The sooner you acknowledge that the sokner your life begjns tk improve.

Fucking retard. Lol my fairy tale sky daddy lubs me! Karma is REAL GUYS XD

Fucking cuck retard
>>
>>29007146
Wow, you put effort into this.
>>
>>29007135
Who says I'm not NEET? I just learned ways to live which didn't require money. I've spent most of my life in the hobo trades, and now I promote the hobo lifestyle of voluntary simplicity. I should probably be grateful to my parents for screwing up my life or I'd never have learned all of this or gained an appreciation for life without money at the bottom of the totem pole.
>>
>>29007146
You're trying too hard to fit in.

Stop being born after 9/11 and and stop being a teenage summerfag.
>>
>>29007135
building docks, obviously
>>
>>29007131
You, you double rapist
>>
>>29007124
I'd feel immense amounts of guilt.
>>
>>29007203
So tell us more about your daily life, please. Do you own a home? How do you post on the internets? Are you eating well?
>>
>>29007371
I fuck your mom and your little sister.
>>
>>29007371
I live in the bare, concrete and cinder block basement of a hundred year old building which used to be a factory. I have no fridge, no stove, and have to take sponge baths in the sink. I've spent the last year fixing this place up, turning it into a sort of hobo community and cultural centre. We always have an urn of free coffee available, and stuff like jam sessions for all the local buskers on Wednesday nights. The building was abandoned for over a decade before I rented it, so it's in pretty rough shape. It's full of mold and mice, but we're slowly fixing it as we go, learning the skills we need as we need them.
>>
>>29007485
Wow. I want some pictures. That sounds crazy.
>>
File: sngls.png (144 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
sngls.png
144 KB, 1000x963
>>29007485

Truly spectacular

Any advice for a future hobo? Parents won't be taking care of me forever
>>
>>29007485
Do you sleep on a mattress or on the concrete, and is it cold inside like a cave?
>>
File: Utah-2.jpg (441 KB, 1266x1901) Image search: [Google]
Utah-2.jpg
441 KB, 1266x1901
>>29007512
You can find a bunch of photos on our GoFundMe page:

go
fund
me
dot
com/SLOW-IWW

>>29007546
Yep, learn to busk. The funny thing is, busking is really just a kind of specialized begging, but people like seeing buskers as much as they hate seeing panhandlers. If you have no musical skill there's still all kinds of stuff you can do if you're creative. For example, I do tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. It's not great money, but I get by. And the cops and bylaw enforcement leave me alone.

>>29007579
I sleep on an old piece of foam, although for the first few months I was here I slept in a chair. I never buy anything if I can avoid it, so my furniture is mostly salvaged from the trash. The part where I live is sort of partioned off from the rest of the factory by moldy, half-destroyed drywall and some blue tarps. There's a whole factory full of machinery down here, along with a loading dock, a warehouse, and half-dozen workshops -- all of it mouse-infested and full of toxic mold.

It's freezing cold in the winter and balls-hot in the summer, but I make do.
>>
>>29007331
Nobody cares how much guilt you'll feel except you. Suck it up.
>>
File: how-men-and-women-take-photos1.jpg (32 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
how-men-and-women-take-photos1.jpg
32 KB, 500x356
>>29005821
>daughter
you could have said child attention whore
>>
>>29007710
Have you been around down to california, in berkeley? I went to school there and I'd like to hear what you think about the homeless atmosphere
>>
>>29007808
Nope. And there's a huge difference between being homeless and just not having a home. That's not to say life without a permanent and secure place to lay your head is easy, but when you're in the right frame of mind it can be an uplifting and empowering experience, while being trapped on the street when all you want is to be safe and dry somewhere is literally Hell on Earth.
>>
>>29007710
what machinery does it work
>>
File: ugly frog.jpg (47 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
ugly frog.jpg
47 KB, 590x518
I know that fell too fucking well

>Be me, poor Russian
>Have shitty job, live by myself in commie block
>Parents are worthless fucking faggot
>they are rich as fuck and have a lot of money
>however they always steal from me, because they are fucking jews

It is fucking bullshit. I eat every week 20-25 potatoes because I can't afford anything else. Meanwhile my parents say they need money for condoms and last time I didn't give my mother got pregnant so I had to pay for abortion. Then they make fun of me, by posting recipe on social media for money stuffed baked potato.

I cannot even buy seasoning. I broke into my qt neigbors house to sniff her panties but ended up sniffing her cumin seeds while I masturbate.
>>
>>29007890
Damn. I wouldn't have ever heard that without talking to you.
>>
>>29007976
Plastic-forming machinery. It used to manufacture parts for the nearby Chrysler factory. In fact, there's a junction box in our storefront which has all the all the wiring for the Chrysler plant running through it, which they forgot to have moved. We've been told that if we cut it, we'll shut off all of Chrysler's phone service.
>>
>>29007994
You have a very vivid imagination anon
>>
>>29008116
THANK YOU
MY GOOD MAN
>>
File: original_big.jpg (128 KB, 610x390) Image search: [Google]
original_big.jpg
128 KB, 610x390
>>29007994
>money stuffed baked potato
Only the russians can write like this
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.