[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm extremely late to the party and all, but I o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Elliot-Rodger-main.jpg (122 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-main.jpg
122 KB, 1200x630
I know I'm extremely late to the party and all, but I only just got around to reading elliot's manifesto. Why is it that fathers are so oblivious to the stupid shit their daughters do in school. Even when it was right in front of monique's father's face, he still denied it to the bitter end. General women hate thread too, I guess.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-daughter-devastated-named-elliot-rodger-manifesto-article-1.1805983
>>
>>29005327
Monette* not "Monique". My bad.
>>
>>29005327
He was cucked by a door. Killed zero chads and zero stacies. Rot in hell, mongrel.
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
>>29005327
A lot of men think that communication is the foundation of relationship when it's desire who makes it all happen. If she doesnt desire you, you can end it all.
>>
>>29005327
>Why is it that fathers are so oblivious to the stupid shit their daughters do in school

Why were elliot's parents so oblivious? Were they not concerned because he had already been in therapy?
>>
>>29005373
Heresy, Elliot was the enlightened one. His glory is eternal. Women and degeneracy need to be stamped out.
>>
>>29005327
I would suggest that you watch Stefan Molyneaux's analysis of Elliot Rodger's mainfesto.

Elliot's dad was a massive, narcissistic faggot who was emotionally and physically unavailable for the majority of his life. He didn't teach his son anything or instill confidence or worth in him

Furthermore, all the vapid whore's that played the role of elliot's mother weren't good for his self-esteem either.

The girls didn't do anything wrong. Elliot's piece of shit father didn't teach him how to be a man. He wasn't bad looking and had shitloads of money. He was too damaged to leverage either of them
>>
>>29005397
But he didn't do jack shit
>>
>>29005419
Ahh but he did. He died opening our eyes to the truth. Much like Jesus did for the Jewish people.
>>
>>29005712
hahahaho
>>
>>29005712
>>29005363
KEKKERIKOOOO
>>
I am the image of beauty and supremacy
>>
>>29005414
Do you really think parents have that much influence? just asking. I was bullied and ridiculed my entire life too, and my parents are pretty succesful people that made me live a sheltered life, and it's not like they could stop the bullies or staceys at school to ridicule me because i wasn't manly, confident, thin and didn't dress cool enough. Bullies are the reason Elliot was like that imho, not the parents.
>>
>>29005327
At least he died before wow turned into utter shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.