[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat cosplay Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
>fat cosplay
Why is this allowed?
>>
It's not, feed her to your dogs
>>
>>29005310
>Being that fat in general
This shouldn't be a thing
>>
>>29005310
What's it supposed to be? A fucking bison?
>>
>being so fat your back loos like a front because it has titties and your front looks like a back because it has a butt
>>
>cosplay
Why is it allowed?
>>
>gijinka cosplays

Just why
>>
File: fate_cosplay.jpg (138 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fate_cosplay.jpg
138 KB, 600x450
This picture always makes ma laugh. Although in general i agree with OP.
>>
File: curvy.jpg (124 KB, 641x583) Image search: [Google]
curvy.jpg
124 KB, 641x583
>>29005543
But what about fat acceptance, anon!
>>
>>29006054
tfw no friends to pretend to be anime girls with
>>
if one thing dad taught me well, it's definitely the rule of no fat chicks
>>
>>29006322
Are you sure it wasn't "no chicks."
>>
Funny, post it in /cgl/.
Oh no wait you will get banned, I forgot /cgl/ is full of thinskinned morons and fat bitches inside that hugbox.
How is a board like that allowed in this site??
>>
>>29005573
Its supposed to be a pokemon.
But I dont recall snorlax having a furry tail.
>>
>>29005310
stealth cosplay > nigger cosplay > ripped cosplay > fatass cosplay > attentionwhore cosplay
>>
>>29006657
What's stealth cosplay? Remaining unseen in close proximity to people while wearing a costume?
>>
>>29006693
Wearing ordinary clothes that happen to look like what some character wears, while not speaking about it all all.
>>
>>29006560
Why don't we post a unironic fat cosplay acceptance thread on cgl and see how they bite?
>>
>Fat cosplaying a non fat character

Why do people do this? Dont they realize how horrible it looks?
>>
>>29006213
Do these fat feminists see the irony in their message vs their myspace angled profile shots? 99% of fat people's profiles are them trying to hide their fatness.
>>
Wow the first time I actually know who the pic related is on 4chan and its this girl I went to college with.
>>
furry fag cosplayers- why is this allowed?
>>
>finally gather enough courage to go to a anime convention
>only to oggle at qt's and attempt talking to them without spilling the spaghettios
>its full of fat, fugly chicks and a few niggers in the crowd aswell
>leave the con with a couple of doujins
>swear to come back and shoot up the place
>remember that civilians cant own guns in this country
>shitpost about it on 4chan instead
fucking fatties.
>>
Maybe this is why people don't like you all and you all hate life if you can't handle it when people do things that they like.
>>
>>29006899
i,ll kill yuo furrie faG scum!!!
>>
So this is a chubby cosplay thread?
Post "bad cosplays"
>>
File: (20)images.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
(20)images.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>29006385
Trannys are more fuckable than you
>>
>>29007447
It's a bad cosplay because she is a dirty whore who is still considered cute even after being a fat pig.
>>
>>29007447
anon please I was eating
>was
>>
File: fatrhonda2.jpg (17 KB, 182x257) Image search: [Google]
fatrhonda2.jpg
17 KB, 182x257
>>29005543
im perfect just the way i am. there is nothing wrong with being fat.
>>
File: 1448429882582.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1448429882582.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>29008002

Being fat is a psychical and psychological disease.
>>
>>29007447
abseloutely disgusting
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK