[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up, this is all you need to know about how to get wom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3
File: u.jpg (124 KB, 630x395) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
124 KB, 630x395
Listen up, this is all you need to know about how to get women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
>>
>>29005202
Murderers get all the chicks
>>
>>29005202
>Imblying anyone her would get a girl
>>
>>29005228
This. Literally every shooting spree killer gets tons of women attention. If Elliot would be alive, he'd be swimming in pussy.
>>
>>29005255
Kinda ironic, eh?
>>
File: 1434483987758.jpg (25 KB, 288x492) Image search: [Google]
1434483987758.jpg
25 KB, 288x492
>tfw your crush likes her cornflakes soggy
>>
>>29005275
I remember there's a pic of aurora shooter, having all these women pics on wall. You have to be either Chad or complete nutcase for women to even look at you.
>>
Varg is the fucking man
but i fail his standards everyday

feels the worst bros
>>
>>29005377
He's a hopeless romantic who got totally detached from reality during his long years in prison
"muh pure European waifu"
>>
Hero == Alpha male
>>
>>29005415
except he found his pure aryan waifu and knocked her up plenty

fuck off
>>
>>29005423
When you think, it makes sense. Only the most heroic, wealthy and handsome people get to choose while others get treated for shit.
>>
>>29005415
and yet he's fucking his pure european waifu right now while you shitpost
>>
>>29005434
So? He's pretty well-known, and his waifu was/is a fan of him
The fact that she's autistic probably helped, too
>>
>>29005502
Exactly he became a hero and got his pure wife
Now fuck off and stop trying to slander varg.
>>
>>29005502
>she's autistic
What do you mean?
>>
>>29005292
Fucking kek that interview
>>
>>29005561
Lmao being a 'hero' has nothing to do with it
He's handsome, famous and rich, and tons of fangirls drool over him even nowadays
>>
>>29005452
Yeah, and also the most authoritative. I'm no expert on women but I think if you are ugly and scrawny but are a pilot or an army general or a boss or anything that gives you the authority of the group you are the alpha male and women will prefer you.
>>
>>29005572
Like, literally
He wrote about it himself and she also has some articles on that topic
>>
>100% of /r9k/ is more beta than Varg's ~8 year old son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w
>>
>>29005202
Holy shit he's old now
>>
>>29005651
Oh shit, you're right: https://atala.fr/2012/11/12/5-autism-an-explanation-from-the-inside-en/
>>
>>29005202
Fucking useless normalfag advice. What a cuck too, he's saying he trusts female judgment
>>
>>29005640
I'm a pilot and I don't have a gf.
>>
>>29005715
>le redpill meme

you're just too bitter to actually understand how a woman can be a companion in more ways
>>
>>29005640
>Yeah, and also the most authoritative
I agree. It might come from position as being police man, general, pilot, boss or general or it might come directly from character as you are more dominant than others. Because of that submissive and fragile men are doomed to go extinct. Sure there are dominant, masculine, tomboyish women but the ratio is highly not in favor to sub-men.
>>
>>29005715
It is in a woman's nature to be a loyal housewife. The sluts and roasties are the ones who have been taught to ignore their nature, but it is still inside. They want to be loyal to someone or something, you just have to show them through your actions that it should be you. Not saying it's in any way easy, but still possible to find good women out there.
>>
>>29005824
>still possible to find good women out there
It is possible but with previous experience with roasties you might fuck up your chance without even thinking.
>>
>>29005824
>It is in a woman's nature to be a loyal housewife

To be a good mother, yes
To be a loyal housewife? Please...
>>
>>29005749
Keep putting pussy on a pedestal m8, Lmao I bet you roastie whores like taylor swift "goddesses". Cuck.
>>29005824
>It is in a woman's nature to be a loyal housewife
Deluded cuck. It is in a woman's nature to be subservient to chad and spit in everyone else's face. Female loyalty is an illusion crafted by men.
>>
>>29005771
>submissive and fragile men are doomed to go extinct
Not likely considering they still exist 200,000 years into human evolution.

Natural selection isn't as simple as you apparently think. A gene which causes men to be more submissive would probably also cause women to me more submissive, so if a man's sister also carries that gene, she will possibly have better reproductive success. Also, if there are two genes and you need both to be submissive, then a dominant man could carry one of them.

Weak men are not going anywhere.
>>
>>29005941
>Female loyalty is an illusion crafted by men.
Ok then explain why they have always been loyal since the beginning of humanity all the way up until about 100 years ago. Because they were taught by modern feminism to not be. Again, they have to be taught to not be loyal wives.
>>
>>29005986
>Weak men are not going anywhere
Well, somebody has to do those low-tier jobs while clinging into the hope? Weak men are only capable of being providers and then trading their resources into women pleasure. Sure they are not going to extinct because then civilization would collapse under Chad and Stacy hedonism.
>>
>>29006048
Stupid, they were loyal because men made them so. Feminism Is a removal of social restrictions upon women. The result is a woman's true nature, harem herd animals desperate to lap up chads cum.
>>
I'd go gay for varg if he was gay
I'm not gay by the way
>>
>>29006048
> they have always been loyal since the beginning of humanity all the way up until about 100 years ago

Are you fucking dense? Even the wives of Spartans cheated on them while they were away for war. The only difference is that the Spartans brought up the kids as their own instead of beating the shit out of both the kids and the women.
>>
>>29006068
>what is kin selection
It doesn't matter if betas are useful or not, because the same genes that make Stacy feminine will also make Chad Jr. effeminate if he inherits (enough of) them. And if he doesn't, maybe Stacy Jr.'s son(s) will. So unless men only reproduce with masculine women, feminine men are not going anywhere.
>>
>>29006137
p.s. this is the mechanism which would allow "gay genes" to survive despite gay men not reproducing - "gay genes" make women more fertile.
>>
>>29006137
Do you mean genes or estrogen/testosterone ratio?
>>
>>29005891
>To be a good mother, yes
Try again
>>
>>29006212
Technically I mean alleles but it doesn't matter, estrogen and testosterone levels are largely genetic anyway.
>>
>>29006048
>Ok then explain why they have always been loyal since the beginning of humanity
What kind of delusional dribble is this?
>>
>>29006250
What do you have against that?
It's for the survival of their own genes
>>
>>29005941
>being so bitter that you genuinely think a woman cannot offer any kind of insight into things

i hope this is satire lad
>>
>>29006272
So if going by your theory, if you have low-T since birth you cannot change it?
>>
>tfw mixed raced and love Varg
hmm
>>
>>29006309
Lmao what kinds of profound "insights" could a woman possibly have?
>>
>>29006318
If it's not environmental (e.g. poor diet, too much stress, disease) and you don't take steroids, then no.
>>
>>29006346
Varg isn't exactly a white supremacist anyway, it's definitely not a label he would self apply.
>>
>>29006346
I like him too but watching him gets me tense because I know he would be hostile towards me
>>
>>29006372
>don't take steroids
testosterone therapy fucks your penis up.
>>
>>29006365
Probably about manipulation
>>
File: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (59 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg
59 KB, 400x624
>>29006365
>pic related

originaro
>>
>>29006375
I know, and he intentionally keeps politics out of his music. However, he has said he's extremely opposed to race-mixing.
>>
>>29006375
Pretty bullshit imo. I hate this whole
>I think whites are superior and the subjegation of non whites is justified because might makes right and whites deserve a homeland that shouldn't be invaded but if whites encroach on nonwhite territory its justified because again might makes right but I'm not a white supremacist I'm a white nationalist totally different
Its just semantics really.
>>
>>29006477
>buzzword buzzword meme meme
Very valuable insight thanks for that roastie
>>
>>29006403
I don't think he'd be hostile. He has said that hating other races is stupid, but he is definitely a "race realist" type who would assume you're intellectually inferior until proven otherwise.
>>
Ah,taking advice from varg,only god (lol) kwos how he got married.
>>
>>29006544
you are the one using buzzwords, you tool

>chad
>cuck
>roaste
>redpill

think without using memes
>>
>>29006545
I remember him talking about how he moved to Afghanistan or something and was incredibly hostile and called them monkeys and stuff. Actually he seems like he's mellowed out at this point. Honestly I feel bad for Europeans shit is really going down over there
>>
>>29006583
Go fuck yourself, you're trying to invalidate my opinion by claiming I'm just a virgin. Well guess what, I'm not. My personal experiences lead me to believe that women are awful morons.
>>
>>29006613
His family lived in Iraq for a few years when he was still a kid
>>
>>29006664
even if I believed you, which I don't, your experience with some dumbfuck woman would by no means validate your opinion that everyone with a pussy is a retard
>>
>>29006613
Oh shit, I do remember hearing that actually. Oh well. I do still appreciate his take on a lot of other things.
>>
>>29006701
#notallmuslims
#notallniggers
#notallwomen
>>
>>29006522
He hates race mixing because race mixing destroys culture, the best words to describe him would be a Euro-centric traditionalist.

>>29006524
He's never said anything in that vane though, so good job lumping him in with neo nazi turds

>>29006613
Is this euronymous shitposting from the after life?
>>
>>29006701
It doesn't matter if you believe me or not. And the thing is, yeah if it was just my experience it would be one thing but it's not, it's mine and the collective experience of billions of men. I don't think literally every woman is a retard, that would be a statistical impossibility. But its such a majority that it necessitates the disregarding of women's opinions as a whole.
>>
>>29006776
> He hates race mixing because race mixing destroys culture, the best words to describe him would be a Euro-centric traditionalist.
I wonder how he feels about race mixing in the usa.
>>
Women are attracted to status, trendy things, money chads, size, niggers.

Everything but a decent smart man is what they want.
>>
>>29006756
saying your lack of actual experience with normal women you interact with every day twists your judgement of them is not the same as criticizing Islam as a religion or black crime

you can say muslims are dicks for being silent about their terrorism and crimes and for endorsing some stone age shit in a lot of places and I'd support you, but that's not the same as saying ''le women are all stupid you cucks xD take the redpill! xD'' because some chick fucked you over or was a muppet
>>
>>29006869
I seen many women. They're all broken giant children.
>>
>>29006794
women think men are strange in their ways as well, and usually think their way of dealing with things would be better
it's just the way sexes act and see each other

it's just that when you have a normal partner that fits your personality you can both become better in the relationship
that's what a partner is for

and if my partner can't benefit me in any way then why the fuck would I need one?

believing that that is impossible will make it impossible because you'll always think they are all dumb and not worthy of anything, thus making the relationship hollow and broken as fuck
>>
>>29007043
Well will you be my gf and change my worldview?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.