[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /fordyce spots/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
who /fordyce spots/ here?
>>
>>29005156
me. banged three girls, none of them noticed or commented.
>>
I've got them, honestly I only ever notice them right after I shave or if I use baby oil on muh dick.

Shame that my dick will never look handsome, but at least its thick
>>
>>29005156
i made the mistake of picking more than a few and now ive got some ugly scars there
>>
>>29005156
Fucking me. Had a chance to fuck a girl when I was 17 but I turned her down because I was afraid she'd be repulsed by my dick.
JUST
>>
Is this a result of male genital mutilation?
>>
Fordyce spots?
You're telling me that is not normal?? Wtf man.
>>
>>29005156
I had genital warts for awhile
>>
>>29005384
Ouch, how did you even go about it? They're so god damn tiny and hard to get at. I remember when I was going through puberty, I almost got a pin and tried to pop a few, but stopped because my hands were shaking too much

>>29005391
Damn dude, only one girl I've been with noticed them, but after I told her what was up, she never brought it up again. She even said she could feel them in her vag and that it felt kinda nice, like a ribbed condom

>>29005412
Nope, genetics

>>29005426
They're common in Mexicans, not sure about other races.
>>
>>29005473
I'm white af and I got dat.
Bit of undershaft dick hair too.

Dunno how to feel about it desu.
>>
I got them, i also have ppp. And probably herpes and idgaf.
>>
>>29005156
What are they and what are they caused by? I think I have them
>>
>>29005473
>Damn dude, only one girl I've been with noticed them, but after I told her what was up, she never brought it up again. She even said she could feel them in her vag and that it felt kinda nice, like a ribbed condom
She wanted to blow me, there's no way she wouldn't notice senpai
>>
>>29005523
>Dunno how to feel about it desu.
feelings are for fags and girls
>>
I only have them on my scrotum and on the scrotal skin that my penis pulls up (tight circumcision, so my penis pulls up the skin from my scrotum to cover the base).

My actual penis skin is quite smooth.
>>
>>29005156
most of it on my ballsack and a little bit at the the base of my dick

never felt insecure about this. and I feel insecure almost about everything.
>>
>>29005156
Me. I don't know if it's related to me using a death grip when fapping but a few times I've had them become infected. It looks awful, like a huge pimple and it hurts like hell if you try to squeeze them. they pop on their own after a while and it all goes back to normal but it's horribly unpleasant.
>>
>>29005156

I used to be really insecure about them until I had first hand experience with several women.
1. they don't examine your dick closely enough unless you're dating
2. actually stimulates the vagina "walls" more because of increased friction
3. these things do not occur to you or her "in the moment"

my main insecurity is height and lack of facial hair now
>>
>>29005523
Half and half here, I've got the shaft pubes as well. Some dicks just aren't nice to look at man, but if its thick who gives a fuck

>>29005552
I haven't looked them up in a few years, but if I remember correctly, they're basically clogged pores. Kinda like whiteheads on ur dick. Painless, but awful to look at

>>29005555
True, she definitely would have felt them. At least now you know that these bumps are fairly common. I'm sure she's since sucked off a few guys who've had them
>>
>>29005638
Can you get rid of them?
>>
>>29005653
Yeah, they have laser options and I think shaving, but it's costly and there are huge risks involved.
>>
>fordyce spots
lmao
come back when you get Pearly penile papules
>>
>>29005523
Exact same situation here
>>
>>29005412
I'm uncut and have them
>>
>>29005473
Slav here. I have these and more
>>
>>29005740
>mfw i have both
originalissimo [/Spoiler]
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.