[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Savannah Brown: virginity is stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 36
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7et14ZXBs
Thoughts?
>>
>>29005007
First time listening to her talk, why is her voice so fucking hypnotizing. I'm a normie so it's not that I'm some kv
>>
File: ruined.png (33 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
33 KB, 204x200
she's cute
I cant watch this
why did you post this
>>
>>29005007
she looks like danisnotonfire

(kill me)
>>
>>29005077
she's a very charismatic bullshitter. she should be doing ASMR videos, not these pseudo-scientific bullshit rants, would probably get thousands more subs.
>>
>>29005007
>heteronormative

That's where I shut it off.
>>
>>29005007
Stop shilling her attention whoring videos

You faggots enable her to keep thinking she's special and talented when she's just another dumb roastie. Stop feeding the attention whore
>>
>>29005007
Is this how typical 1st world girl talks and looks like?
>>
>>29005077
she is a good actress
you can see how tight her face muscles are and how scripted every movement is. she is playing the well rehearsed role of a quirky female cartoon character in real life. her voice too, is uber-controlleld, down to every inflection.

it's a very manipulative and effective insincerity. i wouldn't be surprised if she were a sociopath.
>>
>>29005007
wtf is heteronormative
but I kinda agree with her.
but I do would like to lose it to a virgin as well.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SrT-7xLqGc
I want old Savannah back.
>>
File: opisfag.jpg (94 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
opisfag.jpg
94 KB, 400x334
"heteronormative societal construct"
"not all men have penises and not all women have vaginas"
she's just a sjw but i can tolerate that, all i want is for her to love me and soothe me with that accent.
where do i find girls like this? i think i have a chance.
also, spiderman thread
>>
>>29005007
Fuck off Savannah. We all know it's you.
>>
what happens? im not watching the video
>>
>>29005007
She's so beautiful yet she is so dumb.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>29005007
>>29005155
Just look at him,they all look the same

(scary)
>>
File: 143691144283.jpg (33 KB, 320x439) Image search: [Google]
143691144283.jpg
33 KB, 320x439
>>29005303
>she's just a sjw but i can tolerate that, all i want is for her to love me and soothe me with that accent
Fuck off failed normie. Also this is a banana thread.
>>
>>29005007
I think she has this video about her anxiety
how the fuck does a girl this cute have anxiety plus video making at all times
>>
>>29005369
>how the fuck does a girl this cute have anxiety plus video making at all times
She doesn't kek. Also she feeds off your attention. It's incredible how many of her orbiters don't see the blatant attention whoring. Her point of view is shit and so is she as a person.
>>
>>29005294
It's what SJW culture does to people. Kikes try to convert them while they're young because they know people like Savannah want to rebel against mummy and daddy.
>>
>>29005413
She's so fucking annoying and twitchy. Sounds like she has gum on the roof of her mouth and says certain words with a British accent.
Fuck this stupid bitch
"Heteronormative" isn't even a fucking word. She is the reason what's wrong with this society, instead of speaking normally she has to hang on the last word of sincerity obviously trying too hard to convince you that what she said is abolsolute fact. This makes me ree harder than the fact that "dat boi" is just a lame copy of pepe
>>
File: 1413765232328.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1413765232328.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>29005007
>like omg, i can't believe people have values!!11
wew lads
>>
>>29005007
I agree with her to be honest
>>
File: meme.png (37 KB, 619x552) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
37 KB, 619x552
virginity is when you've never engaged in sexual intercourse

if you've never engaged in sexual intercourse you are a virgin

if you have, you' are not a virgin

i could understand if the video title was something like, "glorifying virginity and putting so much value on it is stupid", but no she disagrees with it as a concept

i bet shes the kind of person that gets angry and brings up these points when someone calls her out on how many cocks shes taken up the wazoo, but won't care to defend a socially retarded virgin like us who is getting attacked for being a virgin or will laugh at them

women everyone
>>
>>29005511
You're a SJW. Besides what she said that being a virgin isn't a big deal everything else she said was shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1212x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1212x665
>>29005511
Of course you do. 1/4 of posters on this board are kikes
>>
>>29005007
Annoying pseudo intellectual SJW..
I agree that virginity is a valueless concept though
>>
>>29005007

I agree with her, I'd also fuck her.
>>
>>29005534
But she defended "virgin" men in her video.
>>
File: ohare.png (214 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
ohare.png
214 KB, 500x422
bitch gonna start selling us air soon
>>
File: 1464694663044.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464694663044.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>Virginity isn't real.
>Stop shaming me for having sex!
>>
>>29005546
Virginity isn't inherently a valueless concept but I guess in the context of modern society it is.

Virginity isn't the same thing for men and women. It's a simple problem of supply and demand. Women have pussy, men want pussy. Men won't stop ever wanting pussy. It's in their nature. That's why in our modern material society men who are the opposite of alpha become outcasts.

If you're a woman and you fuck a lot, you're a whore. There's no arguing about that. Sex isn't a necessity for women. They have no testosterone. They are literally biologically built to despise sex.

There's no symmetry in society which is why real equality is impossible. Equality is subjective to the point where one can argue that it doesn't even exist. A SJW would call me a mysoginist right now knowing that everything I said is right.
>>
File: Savannah Brown.webm (884 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown.webm
884 KB, 720x404
I have a decent folder of her

jjklgh
>>
>>29005594
yea sorry for not watching it

i just got turned off by by the first 15 seconds of it
>>
>>29005007
>thoughts?
i would safely assume that this edgy little girl is a dumb virgin... not that i am judging her for it. Okay maybe calling her dumb is passing judgement on her but the I have video evidence of it.

to be virginal is a trait. to "have virginity" simply implies you have not had sex and thus are a virgin.
>b-b-b-b-but most society doesn't agree on the definition of sex
actually mostly it does. and it is written in legislative form as well. this poor girl was dumb enough to equate fingering or sticking a tampon in to count as "penetration" for sex....

no girly you are just dumb and frustrated that the world doesn't conform to your personal biases. i hate liberals trying to shit on words and change their meaning with no just cause
>>
>>29005594
Oh anon, saying it doesn't mean she means it.
>>
>>29005007
The girl is good looking but I'm not going to give her a view count. In a vacuum, the concept of virginity wouldn't be any less captivating.
>>
Am i the only one that thinks she looks and talks like doublelift?
>>
>>29005666
sex isn't a "necessity" for men either....
>They [women] are literally biologically built to despise sex
but that is wrong you fucking idiot
>>
>>29005678
Why does she behave like a crackhead
>>
>>29005369
her anxiety only spikes when she
1. doesn't get what she wants
2. running low on attention.
>>
is this boxxy
>>
>>29005539

All she really said was that sex is a personal experience that shouldn't be generalized. How is that SJW? Honestly, if more people had this attitude about sex r9k would be a happier place.
>>
File: 1444142840613.png (331 KB, 580x699) Image search: [Google]
1444142840613.png
331 KB, 580x699
>>29005766
Roasties say the darndest things.
>>
>>29005707
>i would safely assume that this edgy little girl is a dumb virgin
She isn't
Her most famous slam poem is about her being a slut and sleeping around and how men shouldn't shame her for it
Look up "Hi I'm a slut"
>>
>>29005007
The only people who say that virginity is stupid is someone who has already slept with so many people that they try to defend that it isn't degenerate. Especially promiscuous women. It's very easy for some chad to say that virginity does not matter, of fucking course it doesn't matter, he gets it all the fucking time. People who really suffer from something like that is robots. Virgin women are considered pure and virgin men are considered retards.
>>
>>29005707
That's definitely not a dumb virgin. The obviously dyed short hair and damage control in regards of being called a whore confirms her being a SJW slut.
>>
>>29005594
This is an extremely common feminist position, actually. They consider the social stigma surrounding virginity harmful and socially invented. Simultaneously, feminists do not really bring up the genuine starvation for intimacy virginity often corresponds with, and they certainly do not see the unevenly distributed rewards of a sexually liberated society as something to address.
>>
>>29005985
It's bread and circus. If you listen closely to the video she's saying everything to please everyone.
>>
>>29005766
>sex isn't a "necessity" for men either....

But the urge is stronger. It is, period.

>They [women] are literally biologically built to despise sex

Of course they are, they are built to have one baby at a time and not impregnate all the females like a man is wired to do. Go read some biology books.
>>
>>29005889
Because sex is a different experience for men and women? As a woman you often get unwarranted attention, so fucking everyone who catcalls you definitely makes you a slut. When you're a male and a virgin it's indicative of being a social reject in our society.
>>
>>29005007
What a fucking stupid haircut. Don't that I've ever seen one more horrid than that.
>>
>>29006059
Don't think*
>>
>>29005790
because she is romanticizing mental health/drug addiction issue to create a quirky character out of it

though it would be giving her too much credit to assume she knows she is doing this. she has been brainwashed by the media and is simply doing what she can to fulfill the 'alt' and 'loner' stereotypes

looking like a tweaking schizo is part of this because it makes her look 'out of step' and hyperractive
>>
>>29005869
Back in my day we insta-banned niggers for saying that word
>>
>>29005985

It's basically implied that virgin's starvation for intimacy is a result of the social stigmas. It's a loop. We only perceive sexual freedom as a reward due to how much we value virginity. Basically, don't put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>29006004
I agree, although many feminists do feel comfortable offending a limited group of people as long as they perceive them as privileged.
>>
She is a messenger of the Devil. The best thing you can experience this world is a marriage between two virgins
>>
File: 1462903899475.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1462903899475.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>virginity isn't real when you have sex with 20 guys
>virginity is real when you're 25 and still haven't had sex
FUCK YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with starting a family with a woman who swallows different men's seamen on a regular basis. :^)
>>
>>29006118
Looks like she's trying to imitate the MPDG trope.
>>
>>29006059
I really like her haircut and short hair in general. Kind of sucks that I'm most attracted to something that will generally be associated with sjws.
>>
>>29006042

The video is attacking our social attitudes about sex, not men or women. Get gender politics out of your head. Both "women are sluts if they sleep with men" and "men are retarded for being virgins" are extremists views.
>>
>>29006127
>We only perceive sexual freedom as a reward due to how much we value virginity
This is kind of dumb. Animals want to have sex and they do not have a concept of virginity. Nonvirgins want to have sex and even complain when they don't get any for a while. Loneliness is probably nearly as ingrained in human beings as pain is. Plenty of guys on Wizchan devote themselves to living their lives alone and after eight months in their government housing apartment they begin to stutter to themselves, cry if they don't sleep hugging a pillow, and hallucinate.
>>
>>29005007
Didn't watch the video. Virginity is stupid, but only girls can get away with not caring about their virginity. In fact, I only ever see sexually active normies say this shit. If you're an obvious virgin and you say this, you'll get bullied.

Whether you are a desperate loser or not, as a man you will be judged for your lack of sexual experience.

I hate normie girls trying to say otherwise when they're the ones who give people this anxiety about virginity.
>>
>>29006150
>The best thing you can experience this world is a marriage between two virgins

If you know this, you married a virgin.

That means you're married and having sex.

HE'S ONE OF THEM!!!! GET HIM!!!! GET THE NORMIE!!!!! RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461598347090.jpg (18 KB, 292x560) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461598347090.jpg
18 KB, 292x560
>>29006251
Go suck Chad's cock obvious roast
>>
>>29005294
>>29005458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FUGduS5FQ0
damn she looked waifu tier qt before the kikes indoctrinated her
>>
She didn't even make a point, just said "virginity isn't real" repeatedly while spewing some bullshit about transgenders and other sex deviants. 0/10 b8
>>
File: sartre.jpg (441 KB, 1436x1038) Image search: [Google]
sartre.jpg
441 KB, 1436x1038
>>29006059
Her haircut is hideous, I'm not sure I understand what she's trying to achieve.

>>29006118
The most hilarious side of this, if that the little shit herself has made a video on romanticizing mental illness. Something she happens to do herself.

>>29005707
Also, ofc she's stupid, the main source of views she has are dumb normies who think she's no unique and different and special, no true scotsman would fall for her pandering.

Seriously though, she says some relevant stuff and speaks of relevant topics, but it's like all she can actually do is grasp the idea that virginity shouldn't be shamed or that women shouldn't dismiss a virgin male as undesirable... From that point on everything else she says is bullshit and weird SJW logic.

Seriously, watch her videos, you'll find that she frequently says a logical thing but then seems to 100% miss the point of what she's affirming and argues in favor of these things in the weirdest way possible.

Also, she's a horrible poet and misunderstands poetry and I wish she'd stop.
>>
>>29006251
>there are extremist positions when it comes to views about sexuality
>"gender politics"
Feminists will invent all sorts of shit to defend their position, won't they? It's true that we have wrong attitudes about sexuality, but not in the way that slut is implying.
>>
>>29006267

Well yea that is the point of the video. Rather than dwell on virginity, try not to make a big deal out of it. The problem r9k seems to have is that that also includes not caring if a woman has slept around. I can't say for certain, but a more relaxed attitude about virginity would probably lead to better sex lives overall (certainly not as free as the 60s-70s, but somewhere in between) . Our current attitudes have brought nothing but negativity.
>>
Its not really about virginity, its about the type of person who has alot of sex.
>>
>>29005007
>It's not true because it makes me feel wrong
>These things are also not real
>Death
>Personal responsibility
>Aging
>Donal trump
>>
File: 1463615066175.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463615066175.png
444 KB, 800x600
>slam poetry
>explicitly ideological poetry
>>
>>29006249
Her "haircut" is a non-haircut, also known as "my hair is fucking fried and damaged and I'm just cutting it in a horrible way because I have to". Seriously it has a hideous, unflattering shape and is 100% unaesthetic. As an effay individual, she is completely missing the point of a haircut.

Yes, her hair is short, but you have to be really thirsty to miss how it's a hideous haircut, short or not.
>>
>>29006411
>sexual behaviour is defined by our perception of it and not by our biological patterns
We will have peace once feminists understand that men and women are different.
>>
>>29006400

Retards on r9k will take anything out of context to defend their position, won't they? How is "men are retards for being virgins" not a harmful and extremist attitude? Fuck off SJW.
>>
>>29006465
Men aren't retards for being virgins. Women are sluts for sleeping around with 20+ men though.
>SJW calling others SJW
Lmao at the false flag attempt.
>>
>>29006457
"Men and women are different", not a false statement, but then you have to admit that some men believe they're women and some women believe they're men and that gender identity is a fluid concept and that many people aren't 100% male or 100% female.

So, all in all, the issue with feminists being idiots is largely related to how they actually believe that men and women are different (same way MRA people think about it).

The one true way to think of gender is to abolish its relevance towards decision making and judging someone's character. But this is too foreign for most of mankind, it's too early for a generalized healthy attitude towards each other, it's only 2016, after all.
>>
File: 1459227428249.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1459227428249.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>>29006400

>men are shit for being a virgin is a feminist invention
>>
>>29006623
>Men are shit for being beta isn't a feminist invention
>>
>>29006439
I can't unsee it now, please tell me it was a mistake at the salon and she didn't say fuck my shit up to the hair dresser
>>
>>29006251
>An apple isn't an apple if it's an apple
>A slut isnt a slut if she is a slut
>Things aren't things if they are that thing.
>>
>>29006695
She probably cuts it herself or something, maybe her lesbian friend cuts it or something, I don't know. All in all, I seriously doubt that any half-serious hairdresser would cut anyone's hair like this unless they hated the person's guts and wanted to troll them. EVEN THEN, having met some hairdressers in a more personal way, they won't just straight up give someone a meme haircut, no matter how much they hate the client.
>>
DUDE NIETZSCHE LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4
>>
>>29005007
Bullshit

All women hate virgin men. Oh sure they'll defend their fellow women being sluts. But they despise virgin men.

Yes, even feminists. Their first line of attack to people criticising them is "hurr durr virgin neckbeard basement dweller"

Yeah, I am a virgin and of course I'm fucking bitter. I'm healthy, dress well, and I don't even give a shit about a woman's past, yet women still despise me because I'm ugly and introverted. Just fuck off.
>>
>>29005224
I'm not disagreeing with you that its an "act" but you can see this in any "youtuber" because they start out making sincere videos but reach a point that their videos become routine work. The difference between these people and television actors is that television actors often practice it as a skill and have classes/coaching/etc.
>>
>>29006864
I've watched this before, Savannah has been shared here before and I looked at her other shit, this specific video you just shared made me feel kinda murderous desu.

>SORRY I JUST RUINED YOUR DAY FOR MAKING YOU REALIZE THAT NOTHING MATTERS ANYWAY LEL.

Holy shit, just murder the woman already.
>>
>>29006864
>21st century existentialism
>anything but cancer
>>
What bothers me most about the video is as follows: Virginity, with or without value, is a real thing, not some made up concept. Virginity is not having had sex. And sex doesn't have a different definition for each person. Sex (intercourse if we are being technical) is genital-genital penetration (some adjustments considered for those who are strictly homosexual, but thats another topic). Each person does not define what sex is to them. They can determine what is sexual but not what is sex.
>>
>>29006299
Not yet, I saw it in a ethereal experience that God himself showed me.
Watch flat Earth videos and you'll see that the world's elite is lying to you
>>
Of course a whore would think virginity is stupid and try to convince people otherwise
>>
>>29006304
Hnngghh so cute, shame she had to go full feminism
>>
>>29006411
>try not to make a big deal out of it
This isn't bad advice, but whether or not virgin was a word men would wonder why they alone have never had sex in any culture that celebrates and publicizes the pursuit of sex.
>>
File: 1457912037488.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1457912037488.gif
2 MB, 468x278
>>29005294
Holy shit. This transform. Feels pretty bad, all people change so hard because of muh society. Same for me, I wish I kept this young optimism.
>>
>>29007383
I don't know what kind of feminist you are, but assuming that all virgin men will be complacent, and therefore not a potential threat, if sex isn't celebrated, is completely wrong. The need to have sex is natural and necessary, and so is the need to feel wanted both emotionally and physically; virgin men will always wonder why no one wants them when other men are wanted so hard.
>>
>>29007645
I agree. I'm not much of any kind of feminist. It's just that when your arguing with feminist or sociologist types it's best not to avoid saying people are naturally certain ways if you want to convince them of anything.
>>
File: nejbeard.jpg (105 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
nejbeard.jpg
105 KB, 431x768
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this image. Just try and prove me wrong

Protip: you can't
>>
>>29005007

what kind of a speech issue does she has? it sounds like she's been deaf for a lot of years
>>
>>29006304
This causes me physical pain, she's so fucking adorable and she slowly went to shit

What a fucking shame
>>
>>29005007
meanwhile in the rational world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKqhqZbb70
>>
File: electric-gun-gnorc.jpg (25 KB, 168x172) Image search: [Google]
electric-gun-gnorc.jpg
25 KB, 168x172
I was kinda with her but then she went on with "not all women have vaginas and not all men have penises" and I had to close the video.
>>
File: 1376360075284.jpg (100 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1376360075284.jpg
100 KB, 640x425
>>29005007

So she's saying male virgins can decide not to care and that'll magically solve the problem?

I'm not even mad, I just feel bad for her. All this effort spent trying to be inclusive and she completely missed the point.
>>
File: macabre.png (244 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
macabre.png
244 KB, 475x382
oh boy it's another hedonist thinks he's figured it all out episode
>>
>>29005713
So she means some things, but doesn't mean others, and basically only means what you want her to mean for your preconceived notions of her to be correct.
Good.
>>
>>29005007
is this girl crazy
>>
>>29005007
>virginity is not real
i feel like right off the bat we're in retarded territory
>>
>>29005007
yes virginity sucks it's all a social construct

so let's stop shaming women for being sluts.
oh but let's continue shaming virginal guys lmao they're not men they're little boys. fuck toxic masculinity too

i'm fuming
>>
>>29006896

this. Women like to sound noble but deep down they hate male virgins. Even people with STDs can get into relationships. Virgin men can't.
>>
>>29006864
tranny voice
>>
>>29005007
opinions are stupid

tldw
>>
File: 1433718181004.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1433718181004.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
This seems like a parody video designed to counter the slut-shaming concept. Or maybe not lol
>>
>>29005476
>"Heteronormative" isn't even a fucking word.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/heteronormative?s=t
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heteronormative
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heteronormative
???????????
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>29005007
liberals are too stupid to realize "its a concept, it isn't "real"" applies to everything. and this dumb bitch even made a video on nihilism...

video also reeks of cognitive dissonance
>>
>>29006031
>having one baby at a time is the same thing as despising sex
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29006298
>I hate normie girls trying to say otherwise when they're the ones who give people this anxiety about virginity.
Nah, it's really men who do it. The macho culture of 'you're cool if you fuck a lot of women' is a very male thing.
>>
>>29005347
fuck is that Tom DeLonge?
>>
>>29006896
>All women hate virgin men.
How many other lies do you feed yourself every day, buddy?
>>
>>29011882
Have you ever heard black pidgeon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>29005539
>everything she said was shit except what affects me directly
kek
>>
>>29010901
As a formerly virgin man, I have gotten into relationships and lost my virginity. Try again, retard.
>>
>>29011917
Sorry, but I don't watch random YouTube videos off 4chan (including the OP) and I don't know what 'black pidgeon' is. If you have a point to make then type it out.
>>
>>29005007
'what counts as sex?' sex counts as sex what a fucking moron
>>
>>29005007
virginity is stupid so she should help me lose mine
>>
>>29011936
>Try again, retard
Women are mostly pretty turned off by virginity and if you're a virgin it's a good idea to never bring it up and say you've been with two girls if somebody asks about it.
>>
will male virginity ever stop being ridiculed? i dont think it ever will tbqh. same with small dicks, everyone gets to make fun of them and it's socially acceptable to do so

>tfw 5.5" dicklet
>>
>>29012102
'Mostly pretty turned off' is miles different from what you said in the first place. I was up front about my virginity with the first woman I had sex with and it was a complete non-issue. If she already knows and likes you then she won't give a shit if you're a virgin. I could see it being more of an issue if it's the first thing she finds out about you.

>>29012153
>5.5''
>dicklet
Fuck off with your dumb memes.
>>
>>29005196
Getting there, poo in loo. This is one of the many popular personas a woman can adopt to make herself appear more attractive, namely the "quirky" persona.
>>
>>29012182
>he still thinks penises under 7 inches arent dicklets
lovin every laff m8

fellow dicklet detected it's ok m8
>>
>>29012182
>If she already knows and likes you then she won't give a shit if you're a virgin
This really isn't true for a lot of women, who will try their best to escape the situation after hearing that and then spread rumors about you. It depends on how old you are, though: if you're under 21 it isn't that big of a deal at all.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-ended-up-in-bed-with-a-27-year-old-virgin
>>
>>29012256
>meme meme meme meme meme meme

>>29012298
You guys fucking love this dumb article but it is not representative of all women and you can even see in the comments various women calling out the stupidity of it. And for the record, I was 23 when I lost mine.
>>
>>29005007
that being said; she still wouldn't date a virgin
>>
File: 1442979165029.png (258 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442979165029.png
258 KB, 600x600
>>29012359
>but it is not representative of all women
>>
>>29012359
>you can even see in the comments various women calling out the stupidity

That's what we call roasties trying to distance themselves from the hypocrisy by virtue signaling while still knowing full well that they would do the same thing.
>>
>>29012359
>it is not representative of all women
It is representative of a lot of women. Why would you risk it? Male virginity mid twenties and beyond really is unheard of for the majority of "normal" girls.
>>
>>29012430
I would (and did) risk it because I was going for a serious, honest relationship. And it didn't feel like a risk because we'd already been talking and flirting for a while. If she'd reacted poorly, I would not have regretted it, because that would be a signal to me that she was not the kind of woman I was interested in.
>>
>>29012298
>tfw 27 year old kissless virgin
i would literally die before telling a girl that im a virgin

gonna go visit an escort next month before my bday to just get this shit over with already fuck
>>
>>29012419
>roasties trying to distance themselves from the hypocrisy by virtue signaling while still knowing full well that they would do the same thing
this.

exactly like when you see bunch stupid whores commenting "omg ur so pretty" on some ugly girls profile picture. fuck them.
>>
huh, really makes you think original thoughts
>>
>>29012359

>I was 23

wow, so old.

I'm 32. When women find out, it's over. I don't even bother dating anymore. No point in it when no matter what I do, I'm going to be ditched for being a virgin.
>>
File: 1451684774485.png (178 KB, 367x368) Image search: [Google]
1451684774485.png
178 KB, 367x368
So what she's really criticizing is the negative or positive associations virginity has, but she's phrasing it stupidly by saying it doesn't exist.
>>
>>29012582
Just how many times have you been dating someone and it ended explicitly because she found out you were a virgin?
>>
>>29005294
What happened to her voice?
>>
>>29012768
She's trying to be "quirky" and "offbeat" by deliberately speaking in a strangeish voice.
>>
>>29005007
Would pay good money to watch her get BLACKED
>>
>>29005713
Jesus fucking Christ, how do you not realize how much of a fucking idiot you are right now?
Wether or not she means it is irrelevant, you absolute dickgobbler
>>
File: 1442344480161.png (17 KB, 374x208) Image search: [Google]
1442344480161.png
17 KB, 374x208
>>29005534
>i bet she does stupid things sometimes
>women everyone

JUST KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF ALREADY, YOU CAN'T ATTACK A GROUP BASED ON THE PRESUMED ACTIONS OF AN INDIVIDUAL
>>
File: 1449196056951.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449196056951.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>29013067

>6574tyuj
>>
File: 1453962725076.png (208 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1453962725076.png
208 KB, 425x425
>>29005007
>it's not real
>it's heteronormative

Stopped right there. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>29012852
Ahh. I've seen a few other videos and thought that might be it ,but htis one i was beggining to think she was becoming deaf.
>>
Wow, is this the kind of girl you guys are into?
This is total hipster-tier pseudo-intellectual bs. Maybe you guys can find good company on Tumblr.
>>
>>29013227
>she was becoming deaf

Don't give her any ideas, next thing she'll be claiming that's a new "quirky" disability of hers.
>>
>>29011755
Wow, totally Argumentum Ad Hominem!

I don't even know what you are saying anymore. I never even said anything about despising sex. If you don't know, I quoted the anon up there, I'm not him. Check things twice before calling someone retarded, faggy.
>>
>>29011964
Yeah, you are missing out a lot of things mate.
>>
>>29012644
Yeah, that's also the way all of her other videos go. She's not really saying anything that's wrong, but then she spirals into stupid statements and outright denial, she's not the brightest one out there, simply put.

Also (again), her haircut is shit.
>>
File: Savannah Brown0.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown0.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>hello, gang

what the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (108 KB, 540x512) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
108 KB, 540x512
>>29006864
>implying I even need to watch this to know her concept of nihilism is retarded
>>
>>29013346
>Argumentum Ad Hominem!
OH SHIT
>>
>>29013418
She probably meant that she'd suck your dick if you were her roommate.
>>
File: 1454056239236.jpg (154 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454056239236.jpg
154 KB, 800x600
>>29013418
She is trying to have quirks, one of which is supposed to be a friendly casual attitude towards the viewer.
>>
>>29013264
Yeah but shes validating our failure as sexual beings.
>>
File: cathofu.png (50 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50 KB, 417x500
>>29005007
fucking strumpet
>these people are allowed to vote
>>
>>29013432
Yeah well, the picture is great and is truthfully only criticizing modern day idiocy. Aka NEETs who seem to smoke a lot of weed and like to speak of how NIHILISTIC DUDE LMAO WE ARE JUST A SPECK IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THING, EARTH IS PHYSICALLY SMALL THEREFORE NOTHING MATTERS AND I AM JUST GOING TO BE LAZY AND SMOKE WEED LMAO.

I've dated one of these specimen and I ended up breaking up with him when he started trying to call me all sorts of weird shit when I tried to inform him of what nietzsche actually wrote about and other reasonable things alike it.
I don't think these people can be saved, they're just normies or literal retards who are trying really hard to justify their bullshit lifestyle by doing some weird call to authority or whatever.

Probably mentally ill too.
>>
>>29013418
she wants a gangbang now
>>
jesus christ you're all such bunch of sensitive pussies. how the hell do you go about your day when there are literal tonnes of people who don't think about things the same way you do wow hahaha fuckin might as well go ahead with your plan to blow your brains out.
>>
>>29006559
>but then you have to admit that some men believe they're women and some women believe they're men and that gender identity is a fluid concept and that many people aren't 100% male or 100% female.
What?
No, you don't.
What the fuck is "100% male/female"?
There is no % male or female, that's not how it works.
>>
File: .....jpg (36 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
36 KB, 334x400
>not all men have penises
20 years ago I would think she was talking about vets who got their nuts blown off in Iraq but it is eerie to think the young generation honestly believes stuff like this
>>
She is cute, but I don't give a fuck about when some cute girl has to say. The concept of virginity has no bearing on the lives of western women. 'Specially the cute ones.

I cannot stand the youtube jump cut aesthetic. It annoys me to no end.
>>
>>29013625
That's not how it objectively works as far as genitalia goes, it's not, you're right.

But gender identity doesn't give a fuck about whether you were born with a dick or a vagina. That being said, most traps and trannies nowadays are actually memeing themselves or getting caught in a trap that other trannies have laid out or something weird like that, I don't understand how some people benefit from convincing others into HRT therapy, it's equivalent to convincing others into suicide.

So uh, yeah, it works like that, but not in terms of whether a specific individual was born with a dick or a vagina. Also, there is such a thing as babies born with both a dick and a vagina, they're called intersex, and most of them get hormone therapy of a specific sexuality that is randomly decided upon, as they grow up, they might develop gender dysphoria because they were forced into becoming female when they truly were male all along. Being born intersex is fucked up senpai (and probably one of the only legit ways that someone ends up suffering from gender dysphoria).
>>
So you want me to listen to

A woman who no doubt had sex, bad sex, and bad relationships that made her cut he hair like that and get all tumblr 101 on me.

Short hair, flat chested, tats. NEXT.
>>
File: 136528090467.gif (503 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
136528090467.gif
503 KB, 300x222
>>29005007

>girl
>cute
>first link is patreon
>>
>>29013937
you know what they say, "misery loves company"
>>
File: shiny-happy-picture-32.jpg (60 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
shiny-happy-picture-32.jpg
60 KB, 500x642
>>29005007
Why can't this bitch look at the camera for more than 2 seconds?

That, mixed with her purposely awkward editing makes me so fucking annoyed

>"hurdur look at me I'm SO awkward"

bitch has hundreds of thousands of geeks fapping to her but she's still just a "shy alt girl" at heart, right? FOH
>>
>>29013937
>But gender identity doesn't give a fuck about whether you were born with a dick or a vagina.
Stopped reading there.
Gender identity is a meme made up for confused white kids, it's not real.
>>
>>29012649

Never did, because I never bothered to try. I've seen enough on the internet to know what the outcome is going to be.
>>
>>29014203
Hilarious. Just like every other retard on this board.
>>
>>29013630
They think they mean well, that they're trying to be inclusive of pre-op transmen and shit but it probably involves the same cult-like mindset as the 'terf' hating brigade on tumblr who thinks that lesbians and dudes who refuse to have sex with transwomen (who are preop) are being transphobic b/c screw your preference!!! If a transsexual identifies as female then rejecting them b/c they are not "female" enough is transphobic and wrong and in no way justifiable. We need to be more inclusive and tolerant of unwanted genitals, y'all!

I'm sympathetic towards LGBTQ concerns and shit usually but i can't stand the "trendy" juvenile shits on tumblr who you often find perpetuating the above bullshit as well as being generally insufferable and stupid. They're even more deluded than your average r9ker if you can believe that.
>>
>>29005007
She has eye bags.

She's one of us.
>>
>>29014115
You might wanna read the rest of it so that you can at least read up on an example of indisputably legitimate cases of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>29014286

>name calling

sure showed me
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.