[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waterloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: wet panties.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
wet panties.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
Hey robos! I am in desperate need of help.

It's summer outside and I tend to sweat more than others,
But the thing is, what the fuck do i do against ass sweat??

Literally EVERYTIME i sit down, after like 10-20 minutes my pants are visibly wet!

Any other robo with similar struggle here or tips or advice or Poo H2O?
>>
Stop shaving your body like a faggot.
>>
File: 1452655067051.jpg (21 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1452655067051.jpg
21 KB, 500x282
>>29004325
Stop wearing pants.What do you need them for if you are at home.
>>
>>29004349
i don't shave at all
>>29004364
i tend to have urges of going out, so no-pants a no-go
>>
bimpus orengano
>>
Try powdering up. If you don't want to do that then you need to wear dark underwear and at least dark cotton pants or jeans. Something that won't let too much moisture get through. Do not wear anything thin or lightly colored otherwise it's gonna be visible easily. My ass is the first thing to sweat on my body. I live in the desert so I've used this technique to battle the swass and it works.
>>
>>29004401
Whats wrong with wearing shorts?
You fat or something?
>>
>>29004827
doesn't matter, its the same when wearing shorts
>>
>>29004769
thanks for advice robo!
i'll give it a try
>>
Buy antiperspirant and spray around your butt, but be careful not to directly spray your rose bud.
>>
try killing yourself.

It solves all problems
>>
>>29004906
nice, i have some here. this might actually work
>>29004918
plsnobully
>>
Same boat as OP, the more advice in this thread the better
>>
Wear black pants
>>
>>29004325
sit on the edge of your chair always, so only the back of your butt (near tailbone) is resting on the chair. with practice, this can look natural. good luck fellow sweaty people
>>
>>29005058
trying this everytime, but it really starts hurting after a while
>>
Stuff a little toiletpaper in your buttcrack.
Or wear special antibacterial underwear.
>>
try applying goldbond powder to your ass? Worth a shot I think.
>>
>>29004325
Sweating too much is a sign that you have an unhealthy diet, too much fat, salt, sugar, grease. Eat healthy and you will be surprised at how much less water pours out of your disgusting shameful body
>>
>>29005173
This.
I used to get swampass all the fucking time. It was horrible, and embarassing. I switched to a mostly veggies diet, with more whole grains/fruit. Less junk. I don't have the problem any more. Seriously it works.
>>
File: 1464084545025.gif (956 KB, 325x374) Image search: [Google]
1464084545025.gif
956 KB, 325x374
>>29004325
USE DIAPERS TOP KEK
>>
>>29005173
i am eating like 2 fruits, oats and milk everyday.
that unhealthy?
>>
>>29005471
Surely you eat more than justn that?
You must be skeletor bro you're getting like no protein.
Are you eating big ass cups of oats several times a day?
>>
>>29005471
half a pound probably
>>
>>29005508
>>29005596
oops wrong reply
>>
it would appear that your only hope is to become a diaperfag
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.