[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /crying/ here you must post itt if you've cried in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463780246481.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1463780246481.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
who /crying/ here
you must post itt if you've cried in the past 24 hours
>why are you crying
>are you gonna be okay
>have you stopped crying
>>
>>29004144
Baby gonna cwy? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
>>
not quite crying, but i found out im ugly today
>>
I want to cry but i haven't completely let it out yet.
>>
>>29004144
>Why?
The only girl I've ever loved is being fucked by a guy with a bigger dick. She'll probably get pregnant before I see her again.
>Will I be okay?
Yes. It will take a while, but I think I can go back to eating tendies and self-loathing.
That succubus only took 3 years of my life away. Long Distance Relationships are a meme.
>Have you stopped crying
Yes, but thinking about how long she made me wait for nothing, only to "try to make it work" with the guy who replaced me to get to break her hyman and ravage her, as she told me, is starting to ware me out.
>>
>>29004248
don't think i'm going to be okay either.
>>
I've been awake, crying, for the past 3 days. I'm getting delirious
>>
File: imshit.png (42 KB, 232x339) Image search: [Google]
imshit.png
42 KB, 232x339
>why
I'm an absurdly manly tranny.
>are you gonna be okay
The only cure is surgery or shotguns, and I live in new kike city,so no.
>have you stopped crying
Yeah. It'll be back later tho.
>>
Im dried up and can't cry anymore no matter what the fuck happens, my dog diedoge the other day and i fucking loved that thing, i still cant cry
>>
File: 1462649321376.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1462649321376.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
>>29004144

I suually cry once a day. I don't have to have a specific reason. It comes out of nowhere. I don't know why.
>>
>why are you crying

I am spending my entire summer with summer classes and helping my professor with his research project.

I just wake up, school for 12 hours, then go home to a dark room.

>are you gonna be okay

No. My sanity is running thin, and I am severely unhappy.

>have you stopped crying

Yes. It comes and goes tho. Outside the university, I haven't talked to anyone in a month.
>>
I've completely fucked up my life with drugs. I don't have any money, I dropped out of school, I've cut myself off from all my family, I've lost all my friends, and I lost a girl I've loved more than I've ever loved anyone. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I just want to kill myself.

No, things probably aren't going to be okay. I'm afraid I'm going to be put out on the streets because I've got no clue how I'm going to pay rent. I've fucked everything up.
>>
>>29004144
I was offline for two days and started missing my internet friends!
Don't tell them though.

I'll be okay, I can talk with them now.
>>
A lot of days I want to cry but I can't. Last time I did was like 2 years ago. I can feel sadness but just nothing comes out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.