[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're going on a bro road trip with your 6 best friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: toyota-land-cruiser-2015-04.jpg (61 KB, 640x489) Image search: [Google]
toyota-land-cruiser-2015-04.jpg
61 KB, 640x489
You're going on a bro road trip with your 6 best friends. Assuming you're not driving and you actually have 6 friends where do you sit?

All the way in the back corner or nothing if youre asking me
>>
shotgun. is this even a question?
>>
>>29003848

Window seat in the middle
>>
>>29003848
>six best friends
>>
>>29003878
Yeah but then you're cut off from your other bros
>>
>>29003892
This, that seat's in the middle of all the good banter. Specifically on the left side of the car because that's just where I sat as a kid.
>>
>>29003878
First post best post. I have long legs and a wide body. Plus a bag, if it's a road trip. So shotgun is best economical choice
>>
Window seat in the back. It's comfy and I don't need to strategically position myself because I can speak loud enough from the back to be heard.
>>
>>29003848
we don't have such large cars in europe
>>
>>29003848
Middle left, no doubt. I gotta be right in the middle or I'll inevitably feel excluded and stop trying to join the conversation.
>>
Middle right is perfect for intercepting any conversation in the car.

Too far back or forward and you can barely hear anyone
>>
>>29003928
You're not cut, all of your bros will be listening to whats happening in front of the car for their eyes are faced in that direction.

Shotgun is the most alpha ever
>>
>>29003848
In the back corner. Least noticeable position.
Last time I did the road trip meme I fell asleep with my head back and my mouth open and everyone threw snacks and candy in my mouth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.