[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents pass on their HORRID shit genes to me and to top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463526330028.jpg (50 KB, 599x664) Image search: [Google]
1463526330028.jpg
50 KB, 599x664
>parents pass on their HORRID shit genes to me and to top it off, was raised very lazily and poorly
>"ANON WHY ARENT YOU OUT IN IBIZA FUCKING SUPERMODELS MAKING MILLIONS AND GETTING INTO FIGHTS AND MAKING ME PROUD"
even trannies only want chad
>>
parents are scum desu
they blame you for them being shit
>>
>>29003416
No one here cares about your channel Sam.
>>
>get older
>realize all of my bad habits come directly from my mother
am i supposed to blame myself for this?? this is why people move out at 18 desu.
>>
>>29003452
I don't even argue anymore, my older brother is completely aware of the fact too and turned to hardcore drugs and went full on savage gun toting psychopath. I'm too pussy to go down that path though.
Do you hope that reincarnation is real? I sure do. If you're attractive, life is one crazy wild adventure where waking up and depressed that you're still alive is a foreign experience.
If you are a beta male you have no chance. I was doomed since day one and my parents still make it out like it's my fault.
Is it just this generation or is it all generations?
>>
File: rdj.jpg (37 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
rdj.jpg
37 KB, 200x200
>>29003416
stop crying and why take it out on others.
>>
>>29003547
I might have to one day, I'm just scared shitless of appearing in the press.
>>
>>29003516
this

fuck my mother i just want to ragequit at life and die peacefully while chad lives it up with nothing to be angry for
>>
>>29003416
Implying your parents made you dye your hair a different color from your beard like a retard, and wear that not fitting style of glasses...

>>29003620
Why?
>>
>>29003763
>Why?
I just don't like press on anything, I don't want my private life dug up and I certainly don't want to be made into a meme.
There is nothing good about me, I have no talents and I'm an ugly, short beta male. Worst of all is that I actually want to be loved and respected. Too bad that's not going to happen.
>>
File: 14028395430.png (541 KB, 872x603) Image search: [Google]
14028395430.png
541 KB, 872x603
>>29003416
do you feel any kind of remorse Sam?
>>
it's you.

there are plenty of ugly people who make millions with poor parents that neglected them or never had any parents.

stop blaming others for your problems
>>
>>29003827
I'm not sam, also sam is like 6'8 so he can fuck right off with the "wahhh im genetically inferior" bullshit if it was him
>>29003855
yep its all my fault ive been failing since birth, right? lol fuck right off and stop trying to delude yourself.

C O P E
O
P
E
>>
File: tumblr_nzqr6inbUZ1svnbkuo3_400.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqr6inbUZ1svnbkuo3_400.png
84 KB, 400x400
>>29003416
>Mum waits until she is way over thirty to have me
>Have a heart defect and a crooked back
My genetics aren't too shitty otherwise, I'm somewhat tall and not balding.
If my mom hadn't waited so long to settle down I could've made it.

feels mad man
>>
>>29003416
>no TD

sam pls
>>
>>29003815

Why you care? You be dead afterwards!
You won't live through it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.