[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pass driving test >get license >never driven before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464834482257.png (165 KB, 525x374) Image search: [Google]
1464834482257.png
165 KB, 525x374
>pass driving test
>get license
>never driven before
Was I born a driver?
>>
Being a good driver is a robot trait.
I don't know why but most loners and creeps are great at driving. Me included
>>
>>29003311
>I don't know why but most loners and creeps are great at driving. Me included
Because they aren't on their phones texting or whatever while driving.
>>
You qualify for one of those scorpion jackets.
>>
>>29003311
>>29003343
>>29003343
>>29003279

Because driving is easy. I'm a fukn pro at it. I'm also thinking about getting some track time.
>>
>>29003343
That's pretty fucking retarded, make a more thoughtful post next time if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
File: Takumi.jpg (40 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.jpg
40 KB, 350x262
>>29003371
I would love to race if it wasn't such an expensive hobby.
I think i have true potential.

Also, who /nightdriver/ here?
>>
>>29003401

There are tracks where you can bring your own car and race as long as you want. Might cost a bit but it's worth it. They even have rentable karts and such. Just search up some tracks especially if you live in America.
>>
Too bad you have no job and can't afford a car

Having a car is literally the way to get a GF.
>>
>>29003475
Yeah, i don't live in America.
Bringing my own car is out of question cause i don't have money for tires and repairments.
The best option would be karts... but karts are not cars.
>>
>>29003508
>Having a car is literally the way to get a GF.

Please don't tell me that any of you actually fell for this meme. I've had a car for 3 years now and I still no gf.
>>
File: Pepe-9EeDCjD.jpg (116 KB, 800x481) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-9EeDCjD.jpg
116 KB, 800x481
>>29003279
Perhaps... maybe you should get a job as a driver?
>Tfw deliver pizza to chads
>Tfw might get a job delivering mail to chads next
>>29003401
Me... and you should look into autocross. It's cheap as fuck compared to hitting up a track.
>Did it for a year
>Competed against 100 drivers
>Most of them had cars with more than twice the power my shitbox has
>Beat half of the drivers there and came first place against some guy whose been doing it for 20 years
wew lad - rallycross is more fun tho 2bh
>>
>>29003594

They have rentable piston engine karts. They go up to like 40-60mph and are as close as you'll get unless you're looking to spend some serious cash.
>>
>>29003657
This.

That's an old 50's/60's meme that wasn't even true then.

The car is like an accessory that only SLIGHTLY makes you look more attractive at least that was the case back then. Now it means nothing because people have wised up and realized that cars are for getting from point A to Point B, not as fashion accessories.
>>
Congratulations for doing something that literally millions of people before you have also done.
Are you gonna brag about hpw you learned to walk at a young age while you're at it?
>>
>>29004725
Look at this big shot over here. He actually walks! What a normie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.