[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hi to anon, Cody! He's going to be your new daddy...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 12
File: 1457901449594.jpg (1 MB, 1388x1395) Image search: [Google]
1457901449594.jpg
1 MB, 1388x1395
Say hi to anon, Cody!
He's going to be your new daddy...
>>
>>29003278

I'm sorry, but I just remembered that I left the oven on at home. Gotta run, see you later honey!
>>
*pulls out a gun*
*shoots him square in the face*

>I'll be back
>>
>>29003278
>at least he's white

Origininial
>>
i don't see the problem with this

1) he's white

2) he's young and he'll always think of you as his father

it's literally just adoption
>>
>>29003278
Cant care anymore.
>>
>>29003514
If you raise another man's spawn you're a cuck. Doesn't matter what the race is.
>>
>>29003544
Please direct your attention to this original post >>29003584
Also the kid will have Chad genetics, which means he will know he's inherently superior to you and he'll never respect you.
>>
>>29003584
Yeah, those kids grow up to be so-so dads with issues.
>>
>>29003278
She looks really good for a single mother. If she was a good person I think I could get over the fact she has a son.

>>29003544
Sort of but not entirely. When you adopt a child you don't have to live with the knowledge that the woman you're with and love once made the horrible lapse of judgement to get knocked up by a guy who's probably nothing like you out of pure lust. It's perfectly possible that she has changed and loves you more than she could have ever loved her past boyfriends, but it's still not a fun mental image to deal with.
>>
Hey kid, would you mind going to your room for today? I want to have fun with your mom one last time.
>>29003544
But I don't want kids. Do single mothers like to mention the fact that they're single mothers before they introduce you to their son?
>>
>>29003584
>>29003618
> In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are UNWITTINGLY investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
>>
>>29003674
Being a willing cuck is even worse than being a cuck.
There is nothing more pathetic than a """man""" who willingly raises another man's (superior) genes.
>>
>>29003725

Its only a cuck if you're unwittingly investing effort.

If you do it knowingly, you no longer fall under the term cuck you fucking moron.
>>
>>29003725
So you're actually maintaining that adoption is cuckoldry?
>>
>>29003746
>If you do it knowingly, you no longer fall under the term cuck
I guess you can argue semantics if you want, doesn't make it any less pathetic. Shouldn't you be changing Chad Jr.'s diapers?
>>29003753
Adoption doesn't involve your wife getting impregnated by another man.
>>
>>29003746
So what is it called if a guy lets his wife who doesn't really love him sleep around knowingly? Just a guy expressing his sexuality?
>>
>>29003783

What if the guy has genuine love for a child that isn't his and simply doing something nice for his partner?

Its like you people just see the worst in others. Its a selfless act.
>>
>>29003575
Now that's a bottom line I can respect
>>
>>29003278
Wasn't this literally a post of leddit?
>>
>>29003820
>What if the guy has genuine love for a child that isn't his and simply doing something nice for his partner?
Then his biology is fucked. Its unnatural to want to raise another man's child.
Back when one tribe would conquer another, the men would line up all of the boys older than 10 and kill them all. If a man took a wife who already had kids, it was not uncommon for him to kill the oldest son.
If you seriously have a desire to raise another man's kid then you've got issues.
>>
>>29003278
Hey, kid. Don't bother your mother and I for awhile, we've got some things attend to. Go watch TV.
>>
Id raise that child to continue fucking her no lie
>>
>>29003884
But anon, there are girls just as pretty as her who were smart enough not to breed with a deadbeat Chad who abandoned his kid.
>>
>>29003870
there's a difference between active desire and simply being willing
>>
>>29003870

That was society back in the day. It has nothing to do with his biology. Society and social norms change. Those were the norms back then, these are the norms now. There are so many fathers who do this nowadays. Too many for it to be "hurr durr their biology is fucked."

People are more civil now. I'm not saying I'd ever raise some other guy's little shit, but I certainly don't if someone does it means their biology is wrong somehow.

Some guys are simply content with helping raise them if they get pussy. I don't see how that is a genetic problem.
>>
>>29003753
yes

why would you want some trailer trash or thrid world whore's kid?
>>
>>29003915
If you're willing then you're still a cuck. You are literally paying for Chad and Stacy's decision to have unprotected sex.
>>
>>29003926
People are more civil? Soft and easy to lower their standards is what.

Kids with no real dad grow up to be mentally ill or emotionally vacant or serial killers.
>>
'Thanks, I'll treat him like my own son.

You can come visit us anytime, my door is always open. Just remember to get healthy, that's what this is all about.'

I'm imagining she's a junkie and I'm adopting her son because she knows that he'll only suffer if he stays with her in her current state.
If we don't want to have da guvmint or incapable people raising kids, then society, private individuals cooperating, has to pick up the slack. This will never be possible without integrated communities, so I expect each future generation to be more and more neurotic and dysfunctional, as we become more 'nomadic'.
>>
>>29003926
>. I don't see how that is a genetic problem.
It means they aren't real men. Men don't raise other mens kids.
>>
>>29003278
Hi Cody!
*proceeds to engage Stacey in coitus*
This isn't working out. Tootles!
*turns 360 degrees and walks away*
>>
>>29003958
why should the kid have to suffer because of their parent's bad decisions?
>>
>>29003278
Them's some good jeans in that family
>>
>>29003977

Like this >>29003915 anon said, I think theres a difference between WANTING to raise someone else's kid and simply being content with it.

The pussy game is fucking ridiculous. If you get some pussy, a woman that will take care of you and be your partner, and a healthy relationship, then whats the big fucking issue with their genetics?

This feels like a nature v nurture debate. I think its just society setting something like this as a norm, not their fucking genetics.
>>
>>29003991
I doubt parrouetting will be of much use trying to get away, anon.
>>
>>29004065
Why should you have to suffer because of their bad decisions? You didn't contribute to the situation, so there's no reason to feel the need to fix it.
>>
>>29004100
>If you get some pussy, a woman that will take care of you and be your partner, and a healthy relationship, then whats the big fucking issue with their genetics?
If you don't mind wasting your time and resources on a Chad Jr. who will never respect you, then I guess there isn't an issue.
>>
>>29004115
>Why should you have to suffer because of their bad decisions?
you don't have to, it's a choice
and it's called being a good human being, willing to help other people who deserve help (which isn't the woman but the child)
>>
>>29004147
Theres children all over the world who are in far worse situations than Chad Jr. here. You only care about him because doing so would give you a shot at the moms pussy.
Don't give me that "hurr durr good person" drivel.
>>
File: australianguy.jpg (74 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
australianguy.jpg
74 KB, 780x520
>>29003926
>there are so many fathers who do this nowadays. too many for it to be "hurr durr their biology is fucked."
>people are more civil now

CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>29004161
>Theres children all over the world who are in far worse situations than Chad Jr. here.
and it's obviously not feasible to take care of all of them
>You only care about him because doing so would give you a shot at the moms pussy.
nice strawman
>Don't give me that "hurr durr good person" drivel.
i'm not surprised a bitter robot is actively against the idea of being a good person
>>
>>29004136
>a Chad Jr. who will never respect you
and why would this be the case? are you saying your feelings towards your parents are only based on genetics and not how they treated you or acted at all?
>>
>>29004174

>implying society doesnt evolve and change just like all biological life does
>>
>>29004147
chads don't have feelings

once he hits 16 he'll just start creating more chad jrs. just like him
>>
>>29004217
>chads don't have feelings
actually they're much better with feelings and emotions than robots are which is why they are successful people
>>
>>29004210
it doesn't mean the changes are healthy, even if they might seem so to the average faggot
>>
>>29004187
Good and Bad is subjective.

This women is evil in y view though, gets to fuck many dudes and expects me to pick up her sloppy seconds and shitty entitled whore expectations.
>>
>>29003278
>26 on the 19th
soon the girls in my age group will be wanting to settle down..IM SCARED I WANT IT TO STOP, I HAVENT LIED YET I HAVEN'T LIVED
>>
>>29004261
so the child deserves to suffer because the mother is evil?
>>
>>29004187
>and it's obviously not feasible to take care of all of them
Its not feasible to ask a man to clean up another man's fuck-up.
>Nice strawman
Dont even pretend for a second that I'm not right. You wouldn't care about the kid if he wasn't for his hot mom. >>29004187
>i'm not surprised a bitter robot is actively against the idea of being a good person
Not against the idea of being a good person. My point is that you aren't actually a good person because in this hypothetical situation your care for the kid comes solely from he chance that you'll get to fuck his mother for caring about him. It isn't altruism like you pretend it is.
>>29004209
Sons rarely respect their stepdads, especially if the son has superior genetics. The kid clearly has a Chad dad so he will instinctively know he's superior and he'll never respect some beta who's willing to marry a slut with a kid.
>>
>>29003278
You must be mistaken senorita, my name in Julio and I'm here to deliver your pizza.
Plus no hablo ingles, puta.
>>
>>29004244
Society encourages men to repress their emotions, unless it's anger. Chads are successful because this is their natural state.
>>
>>29004282
Yup.

Why would I marry a fucking evil woman? Let some naive cuck do instead.
>>
>>29004282
I'm not saying he "deserves" it, but it certainly isn't anyone's responsibility to fix it, aside from his whore mother and his deadbeat Chad daddy.
>>
>>29004209
"chad jr., do/don't do this!"
"shut up, you're not my dad!"

also you need to realize that single mothers are weak and unstable basketcases too
she won't help you at all, and she'll probably just make things worse

>>29004244
whatever, go raise chad's kids then if that's your purpose in life
>>
I never had a father so I think it would be nice for the kid and not turn him into a shithead like me.
plus the mom looks good and we could still have children of my own.

fuck your memes
>>
>>29004244
>Chads are good people
Love this meme
Yeah, I'm sure robots are the ones who are knocking up all these women, then abandoning them to raise kids on their own.
Fucking retard.
>>
Fuck her infront of him to establish dominance.
>>
>>29004345
>she won't help you at all, and she'll probably just make things worse
Yep, her baby will always come before you. Most will make this clear beforehand, though, so it's their own fault if they expect the mom to try to get the kids to obey him.
>>
>>29004288
>Its not feasible to ask a man to clean up another man's fuck-up.
you clearly don't know what feasible means
you can ask of them whatever you want, but it's their decision. if a man so chooses to take care of another man's fuck-up, that's a fair decision.
>Dont even pretend for a second that I'm not right.
you're not right, sorry that you think altruism can only be based off attraction
>Sons rarely respect their stepdads, especially if the son has superior genetics.
i love this "superior genetics" meme
unless you're fat, balding, short, stupid, and extremely ugly the kid won't be able to tell shit about """"superior genetics""""
>>
>>29003870
That's in the Code of Hammurabi
Law 458
">my wife's son
Ayyy lmao. No cucks allowed. No MWS = no cucks. Kill em all"
>>
>>29004350
The kid has Chad genetics, he's going to be a shithead regardless. Theres no point wasting our time and resources on a futile effort. He won't respect your beta ass anyways, he's a Chad.
>>
>>29004398
>balding, short,
You realize most men don't have control over these right?
>>
>>29004414
meh I'm kind of a chad anyway
>>
>>29004358
no, they just sit in their parent's basements hating everyone in the world and planning school shootings
truly admirable human beings
>>
>>29004436
Lol sure thing kiddo
Oregano commento
>>
>>29004398
Step kids got issues.

You must be female, I won't raise your dumb kid or be with your whore self.
>>
>>29003278

Even lions know what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g
>>
>>29004436
you are on r9k, you are not a chad
>>
>>29004308
anger is the emotion men are most encourage to suppress, you moron

that's why we have so many mass shooters; our feminized society represses them so much growing up until it all comes out at once

>>29004282
how is he suffering? it's not like he's gonna starve without a stepdad
>>
>>29004448
Kids don't suffer from robots stewing in their parents basements. Kids DO suffer when Chad has unprotected sex with some poor girl and then abandons her.
Chads are objectively worse people.
>>
>>29004469
>>29004448
Chads are shitty guys, so are most modern women.
>>
>>29004457
Guys, ignore what I'm saying. I'm a retarded namefag who sucks cocks on a regular basis, a literal cuckold, and have a tiny penis.
Also I don't know how to use a tripcode but want attention based on my posts.
>>
>>29004452
>>29004462

>6'4
>blue green eyes
>golden brown hair
>good face, strong jawline and able to grow good facial hair
>not a virgin (4x)
>skinny fat is the only thing holding me back

I'm just a loser that wastes times on the internet
>>
File: feminism3.png (430 KB, 1548x2012) Image search: [Google]
feminism3.png
430 KB, 1548x2012
>>29004469
>how is he suffering?
this is what happens to children without fathers
>>29004472
>Kids don't suffer from robots stewing in their parents basements.
they certainly suffer from the school shootings
>>
>>29004469
That's retarded. Feminism doesn't suppress male emotions.

Shooters shoot schools because they are beta manbabys
>>
>>29004501
You are faking me, its quite obv you are mad at facts and me calling you out as a whore.

Shitty person.

Only women seek attention with all their whore media accounts.
>>
>>29003278
>Cody
jesus fucking christ white ppl get your shit together.
>>
>>29004491
Nobody is as shitty as robots. Nobody is even close.
>>
>>29004508
you can still be ugly, eye, hair color or height don't matter, sounds like you are one of those people that delude themselves into thinking they are hot but on their own because they want it
>>
>>29003278
Put the wig and the dress, cody
>>
>>29004534
it does. The rise of school shooting collaborates with feminism.

If you think women are these great creatures, you must be deluded or retarded.
>>
>>29003278
hi cody!, thanks for stretching your mommy, now I can fit inside her and be your new daddy.
>>
>>29004549
Chads are dooming kids to grow up without fathers, so they're objectively worse.
>>
>>29004187
I agree with both of you to some extent. I don't think raising a kid that isn't yours makes you an inferior cuck loser but I also don't think people who date and support single moms are automatically good people. If you fall in love with a single mom you won't mind the kid but let's not kid ourselves, it's still baggage. Your relationship isn't going to start out like it usually goes with two relatively carefree people. She's going to prioritize her kid over you most of the time and extended alone-time will be scarce. I you love children so much and want to take care of one out of the goodness of your heart, it doesn't have to come with a single mom, you can adopt whenever.
>>
>>29004545
Fuck off, faker. I'm the real Batowl and I'm proud to suck cocks all day.
How dare you pretend to be me and then do something as fucking stupid as calling out women for being attention whores while attention whoring with a name. I would never be that stupid.
>>
>>29004549
Chad Thundercocks are all dicks, deadbeats and their women become alpha widows wanting his cocks until they kill themselves.

They also have no human decency.

Also stop being emotional, all chads and school shooters are both the same fragile weak man looking for attention to appraise his fragile self ego.
>>
>>29004590
You obv mad, how is it stupid to call them attention whores when that's what they objectively do all day on Instagram.
>>
>>29004633
Of course I'm mad some faggot like you is impersonating me. Fuck off, retard.
And it's stupid to call someone an attention whore while attention whoring with a name, someone a genius cock sucker like me easily understands but a faggot faker like you cannot.
>>
>>29003584
But his mom is hot.
>>
>>29004398
you don't solve a problem by rewarding it

just look what happened to black culture - welfare rewarded and encouraged single motherhood, creating successive generations of criminals

>>29004398
>the kid won't be able to tell shit about "superior genetics"
chads are incredibly socially in tune, they can smell weakness (so can women, for that matter)

there's no "love", "good", or "bad", there's just the strong and the weak

both robots and chads understand this
it's you naive beta normies who are hated by chads and robots alike
>>
File: Roothoot.jpg (102 KB, 800x638) Image search: [Google]
Roothoot.jpg
102 KB, 800x638
>>29003278
Listen up you little faggot I'm your dad now and as my son you are my FUCKING SLAVE and if you don't obey my every command I'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS. Now go clean the gutters while I fuck your mom you little faggot

>Is what I would say if I wasn't a betamale
>>
>>29004664
I love how childish and untelliegent you are. You can't proper debate with me like an adult so you resort to your childlike ways to get attention.

You either a chad or a current day woman, Both are ad hominem users, difference is women can't ever be held accountable or feel bad for what they do.

Giant retarded children.
>>
Okay cool but where are the tendies you promised
>>
I really don't mind, as long as the kid is young and it's just one.
Also, I am preventing creating more robots raised by single moms.
>>
>>29004664
what are you idiotic cock suckers rambling on about using my credentials.
my opinion has been clearly stated that women are all dumb whores and men should should inherently accept boipucci as the standard outlet for sexual frustration
>>
>>29004721
I dont know who the real one is but im gonna hop in on this cause its obviously making SOMEONE mad
>>
>>29004552
haha whatever
I stopped going on omegler9k tag because i just got called chad
You can look like chad and not do or be interested in chad things

go on omegler9k or post your face threads and you'll see chads here
>>
>>29004721
Pretty hilarious for a faker to call me childish and unintelligent on the one hand, while acting like a literal retard on the other hand.
Stop using my name you pathetic leech.
>>
>>29004753
top kek ur mad fakie doosters.
>>
>>29004776
Disgusting faker scum get out
>>
>>29004100
You basically just said you're willing to cuck yourself for pussy.

Which is fine if that's how you choose to live, just be honest about.
>>
>>29004795
Gtfo fake man. go cry about your whore life.

ahahahahhahaha
>>
File: 1463866147477.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1463866147477.png
209 KB, 510x346
>mfw just had a son
>been on 4chan since 2004

Who else /parent/ here?
>>
>>29004532
>this is what happens to children without fathers
the point is that a beta step dad can't replace a real father

i was raised by a single mother too, there's no way i'd have respected some doormat meal ticket she brought home one day

>>29004534
>1st grade robot gets bullied
>fights back, verbally or physically
>dopey teachers and counselors get him diagnosed with 5+ "mental illnesses", pumped up with medication, and possibly sent to another school
>fast-forward 10 years, chads are still just as mean to the kid as ever, but he's internalized that fighting back just makes things worse
>chads and stacies are much crueller than the robot, yet they are worshiped, and never punished

the robot then reaches the logical conclusion is that there is something deeply wrong with all of society, and lashes out
>>
My sister was a single mum, you can't believe how happy the boy got, actually having someone to call a daddy. And of course, let her relax a bit more.

>b-but cuckold
Ayy, better than being a piss stained neet.
>>
>>29004917
Yet aka do all the work while her son laffs behind his back.

fr fr bubba js. 88know wat i mean
>>
File: 9148602.jpg (100 KB, 800x946) Image search: [Google]
9148602.jpg
100 KB, 800x946
>>29004680
#team litten
#moon version
>>
>>29004957
Alright, who broke him?
>>
>>29004977
Fuck Litten Roothoot or GTFO
>>
Anyone got a cap of that Reddit post? About his ungrateful wife and stepdaughter?
>>
>>29004983
JS

Bubba fr fr js.
>>
File: 1431458795519.jpg (21 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1431458795519.jpg
21 KB, 300x316
I'll be sure to tell my stepfather that took me in and sheltered me from my crazy cunt of a mother and her ex-boyfriend that he made a huge mistake investing in my life and making me the man I am today.

By /pol/s standards I guess I should have been neglected my entire life by drug user "parents" because otherwise I wouldn't be cuckspawn. I would quite honestly be snorting lines right now if it wasn't for him. RIP Dad.
>>
>>29005106
Your stepdad is a beta cuck and your mother is a whore who made poor decisions and had bad taste in men.
>>
>>29004147
Is really hard to tell if you are trolling, you must be a woman.
So let me get this straight, refusing to have a relationship with a girl that has a kid is totally a choice but then you won't be a good person? Having preferences is such bigotry! Wow!
Help? What help? No woman is this stupid, they are very aware of the men they are involving with, if a guy you met is alcoholic he will be still an alcoholic after you get together, and no you cannot change him. Life is about decisions, accept the decisions you have made and work on them by your own.
>>
File: 1434598808609.jpg (44 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1434598808609.jpg
44 KB, 500x334
>>29005225
At least I have chicken.

Origanu
>>
>>29004677
So? You're still a cuck.
>>
>>29005025
Never mind found it

It's a good read

https://archive.is/iB5nR
>>
>>29005225
if he leaves the woman and takes the son, that actually changes things

it's such a rare situation that it just derails the main points we're trying to make though
>>
>>29004358
I would if i could desu
I like the idea of traveling across the world, spreading my seed far and wide
>>
>>29004826
Is it your wife's son?
>>
File: 1448012447280.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448012447280.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>29005225
kekked, but also I agree. Taking in someone's bastard is the pinnacle of being a cuck.
>>
File: camel.jpg (234 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
234 KB, 858x536
>>29003544
>>29003636
>It's perfectly possible that she has changed
she would just be using you to support herself and her bastard son, anon
>>29003746
the delusion
>>29003753
>>29003820
>>29003884
>>29003915
>>29003926
>>29004100
>>29004187
>>29004209
>>29004282
>>29004350
>>29004398
>>29004448
>>29004469
>>29004508
>>29004534
>>29004549

wew, the cucks are out in full force today
>>
>>29004917
Your sister is a whore who breeded with a Chad out of nothing but pure lust, then trapped some poor faggot into wasting his time and resources propagating another man's superior genes.
>>
That kid is fucking bro-tier, I can tell.
You and me are gonna have some good times, Cody.
>>
>>29003911
But this particular one is the one letting you have sex with her. A pussy in hand is worth two in a bush.
>>
>>29006005
Is it worth being a cuck just to fuck some basic white bitch?
When you take care of the kid, you are literally paying for Chad and Stacy's fuck up. You're going to be raising his superior genes while he goes and fucks barely legal college girls on a beach somewhere.
>>
>>29006116
I get to stick my dick inside his child thus making him a sociopath and lowering the worth of his alpha genes
>>
>>29006166
But the kid didn't do anything wrong, its his parents who you should be torturing.
>>
>>29003278
>son
Nope
>daughter
Hey baby, I'm your new daddy now. Come give me a hug.
>>
>>29006908
kinda sexy when shes grows older. 3 some
>>
>>29006908
Not gonna lie, I'd consider dating a single mom if she had a jailbait daughter. I'd pull a Woody Allen once she turned 18.
>>
>>29003725
>Being a meme cuck is worse than being an actual cuckold
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>29006952
The guy who doesn't know his wife is cheating on him is an unwilling victim.
The guy who willingly raises another man's bastard spawn can't claim ignorance. He's basically thankful to be fucked in the ass.
>>
>MY
>WIFE'S
>SON

orrrginal comment
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.