[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idols of 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: oregon-college-shooter.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
oregon-college-shooter.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>29003148
He was literally one of us guys. He initiated the beta uprising. He didn't have the high score, but he still got a decent kill count.
>>
File: pepe stressed.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
pepe stressed.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
>>29003148
>watch "Drive" like 24 hours ago
>listening to this song since then
>see this post

Is everything in the universe circling around me?
>>
He looks a bit like Fantano. Does /mu/ know yet?
>>
>>29004555
*sigh* i love that movie so godamn much
>>
>>29003148
Next Elliot coming soon to a gun free zone near you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw
>>
File: tendiesoil.png (156 KB, 933x517) Image search: [Google]
tendiesoil.png
156 KB, 933x517
>>29003148
>James Huberty

This guy is the pinnacle of mid-life crisis beta robot roped into a relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGpym2LagOk

When he describes the actual events during the shooting I realize how easy it is for someone with a lot of guns to control a situation like that

I also posted in mercers thread the night before the shooting, thought he was bullshitting
>>
File: falling_down-2.jpg (149 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
falling_down-2.jpg
149 KB, 1600x900
>>29004801
He reminds me of D-FENS
>>
>>29004555
I think you might be the protagonist
>>
File: WITNESSED.jpg (94 KB, 1200x505) Image search: [Google]
WITNESSED.jpg
94 KB, 1200x505
>>29004555
Nobody on this board actually exists. It's a government project to rehabilitate disturbed people using AI. You've been talking to yourself the whole time. It ends with a knock on the door, just see.
>>
File: schoolgirl-beheading-8.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirl-beheading-8.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
Sasebo beheader from few summers back is my strongest inspiration, my hero.
I wish she is doing well. I pray for her from time to time. She poisoned her classmates food, beat her dad with a baseball bat, shitposted on 2channel and last, but not least. Beheaded some young girl from her class, severed her arm and opened her gut. Placed her on the bed and continued shitposting.

I wish to marry her someday.
>>
File: 35670065723.jpg (277 KB, 913x514) Image search: [Google]
35670065723.jpg
277 KB, 913x514
>>29004801
his theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZaHDxAVMHg
>>
i didn't know anthony mellon head was a school shooter
>>
>>29004555
I get this feeling all the time. Not deja vu but like I'll be thinking of something and someone will say exactly that in a completely different context. I know it's probably just because our minds like to pick up on patterns but it's gotten a lot worse (not a good word because it's not a bad thing really) since I started taking drugs
>>
>>29005141
I'm pretty sure that part of the movie is based on that
>>
>>29003148
I miss drive greentext story. i remember when /tv/ wasn't so shitty. i remember watching drive for the first time it was great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.