[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /alwaystired/ here? >tfw narcoleptic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (4 KB, 206x144) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 206x144
Who /alwaystired/ here?

>tfw narcoleptic
>>
File: 1434037893904.png (187 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434037893904.png
187 KB, 500x375
I just wanna sleep till I die.
>>
>>29002920
Sleeping is just so fucking comfy, dude. Forcing myself to roll out of bed each morning is the worst part of the day
>>
>>29002949
>Forcing myself to roll out of bed each morning is the worst part of the day

I have many absences because of this.
>>
iktf, always tired and no energy
how do normies do it?
>>
>>29003037
I feel you man. Luckily my job is super flexible so I get there when I get there but fuck if I don't want to lie in bed and day and shitpost
>>
Reporting in.

For four years I've had tests done on me and they always come back negative. Nothing seems to be wrong, expect for me getting tired and falling asleep spontaneously.

Next up is to test for actual narcolepsy, I don't think that's it either.

I can't read or drive a car because of it. Classes give me a lot of trouble as well.

>>29002889
So, op, how would you describe your experience with the disorder?
>>
File: 1462027880171.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462027880171.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
Quite the opposite

Sleeping is a pain and I wish I didn't have to do it, that being said I never get enough and I'm on a Brendan Frasier tier sleep schedule
>>
I doubt OP

You probably just oversleep and feel tired as a result. Its your body's natural way of telling you that you're being retarded and need to get up earlier

Set alarms you dumb fuck
>>
>>29003042
Seriously fucking this

Where the FUCK are normies getting all their energy from? It's crazy. They just zip around and chat it up all day like it's fucking nothing for them.
>>
3am-3pm shifts from Monday to Saturday kind of fuck with me. I usually always can do with some sleep. At least Thursdays I only do a half shift. Hooray for Thursday being today. I like my work though, it's in a big distribution center, I'm the only guy in recyclables for my shift, so I get to work alone while still getting so smoke a cig with my Mexican homies at break. I'm tired all the time. But I'm glad I have the job since before working here I was homeless in my city and from this place I got my car, apt, and some grass at the end of the day. So I'll take constant fatigue definitely.
>>
>>29003551
Is me >>29003718

I force energy into a fake smile and arduous work on the daily. But I'm not a normie. I don't very much have a social life. But I force myself to have energy every day because it's all about the paycheck. I've been homeless, and by working as much as I do, I assure my financial responsibility by budgeting and saving money and sacrificing pleasures (besides my eighth of weed a week) because I'm that afraid of being homeless again. Its made me overly frugal.
>>
>>29003440
Kek I wish man. I did multiple sleep studies 2 years ago and 3 different neurologists confirmed it
>>
Yea. People have asked me if I'm narcoleptic but I don't think so and I've never gotten any tests done. Where do you even get tested for this stuff?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.