[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working from home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (2 MB, 319x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 319x250
Any of you robots work from home?

Any ideas for someone who is very interested with the idea of being able to support oneself without leaving the house?

Please help.
>>
>>29002864
Save money, stel money, pay pal, Spend less, no tv bill, no over eating more windows no gf.
>>
>>29002928
But how can I make money?
>>
File: 2398467293.jpg (147 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
2398467293.jpg
147 KB, 620x400
this is now an alison bREEEE thread
>>
>>29002946
Get a job or become a male hooker.
>>
>>29003063
>get a job

That's what I'm talking about. I was seeing if anyone new of any jobs I could do from home
>>
Where do you live senpai?
Posing this question in an original fashion
>>
>>29003087
Look at the net and find jobs you can do at home, that's how many stay at home Dads make money.

Get a easy to learn degree you can study for on the net from the college thingys.
>>
>>29003114
United States of America is where I live.
>>
>>29002864
Apple has most of their customer service and tech support (phone800# support) working from home. Go to their website and check tha careers page.
>>
>>29003087

>Youtube + patreon
there are niche lanes that even robots can cruise in. Just research and figure put who you are and what you can do better or different in the market).

>Camwhoring
Very limited options if you're a male or not willing to crossdress or gay for pay, but same as above. Find a niche, run with it.

>Freelance or grunt online work
Coding, mTurk, Transcription work, Leapforce, Lionbridge, etc
Not for the faint of heart, but once you nail down a pattern it is very liveable.
>>
>>29003156
You could try Amazon but that requires a lot of effort, USA is definitely one of the best locations for any FBA stuff though. You could always pretend to be a girl online in exchange for money but this is unreliable
>>
>>29003266

And by "not for the faint of heart" I mean that it is mind-numbing soul crushing retarded work, but money is money.
>>
been working from home for 8 years. its so comfy sempai~~

cant tell you what i do beyond ebay

but if i were to lose my job, i would 100% devote all my effort into online poker. most people that play are just playing casually so if you're intelligent and put the effort into learning as much as you can about the game you can earn a living from it.
>>
>>29003306
>>29003297
>>29003266
>>29003182
>>29003138
Thank you

>>29003367
Do you buy stuff and then sell it for a higher price on eBay?
>>
>>29003028
I love dreaming about her
>>
>>29003395
Not that anon, but I also make good money on ebay. To give you a hint, overseas manufacturing (like China) can let you mass produce things very cheaply which you can then sell at a good markup.
>>
>>29003471
I was considering doing this with fake clothing (t shirts, shoes, etc), do you think this would work even if I don't know much about /fa/ stuff. The stuff wouldn't be labeled as official so I don't see any issues with this
>>
>>29003471
Hmm I've always heard dealing with the Chinese (and most foreign countries) can be rather difficult. In that they'll try and cheat you all the time.

Do you know foreign languages?
>>
>>29003528
No, I don't. I get hats and shirts from a supplier though and I just put logos and designs on them which is minimal. Obviously no trademarks/copyrights are involved.

I wouldn't really trust China to supply me with anything other than clothes. Anything with moving parts is probably a no. I used to also do zippo lighters but the ones they sent broke too easily and I had to refund people.
>>
>>29002864
I just started going into affiliate stuff online. I take reviews for products online and put them in a 1000 word post on the site. Then I put an affiliate link at the bottom and if someone buys anything on Amazon after clicking that link I get 10% of what they paid for it.

The only annoying part is writing the actual reviews. It's super god damn boring but once I get to 100 I'm gonna just do one a week.
>>
I work from home and have for pretty much my entire career. If you have the drive and ambition to be a remote coder you can really make some good shit happen for yourself
>>
>>29003591
What kind of designs do you use? It might be retarded but I'm thinking about making literal meme shirts and then shilling them on leddit/tumblr/4chan, since most normie memes start off here we have an advantage
>>
>>29003712
I'm not really giving you more info about what I make, because I need to protect my corner of the market.

But I will tell you that I used to do country flags and those were surprisingly lucrative. You need to keep in mind that most of the people buying things on ebay are normies. Your main audience is ordinary folks who are buying things for ordinary reasons (normally as gifts).
>>
File: Jewish_Golfer.webm (559 KB, 594x808) Image search: [Google]
Jewish_Golfer.webm
559 KB, 594x808
>>29003028

>tfw ywn be a muscular Chad in High school who works at a golf course during the summers and sleeps with bored, rich jewish wifes.
>>
File: jewfu.jpg (604 KB, 2026x3000) Image search: [Google]
jewfu.jpg
604 KB, 2026x3000
>>29003028

>She will never laugh from one of your jokes
>>
>>29003788
Yeah I understand senpai, fair enough. Why did you stop doing the flags?

Lately memes have been getting more and more popular with normies (pepe and dat boi for example) but I'm not sure how well it would work out. Did you ship the clothes to your house and forward them or just get the Chinese people to deal with it?
>>
>>29003863
>>29003788
I remeber a few years back there were these "bracelet" things that became super popular amongst young children for a few months or a year. They were the ones that were shaped liked different animals/shapes/ect.

I imagine if you could start, or hop on board at the beginning of one of those trends you could make a fortune
>>
>>29003712
I'd buy one if you a bojack on a white tee.
>>
File: PlushOffensiveAsianlion.webm (797 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PlushOffensiveAsianlion.webm
797 KB, 1280x720
>>29003448
>while your dreaming about her
>chad is creaming inside her
>>
>>29003957
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, shill hard enough on reddit and normies will lap it up
>>29004090
Might think about it desu, depends how much you can make
>>
>>29004197
>shill hard enough on reddit and normies will lap it up
I've thought about this too. Back when I was in highschool I always scored extremely high on the state writing tests. Way way above average.

So I don't think I'm anywhere near a great or probably even good writer. But I'm definitely far above the average.

I wonder how easy it would be to write several books or series that could catch on with normal people?
>>
>>29004346
Tbh I don't recommend it, writing is very difficult to get into outside YA/50 Shades tier shit and even then it's a lot more difficult than it appears. I know some guy who self published a novel and is barely making anything on sales.

I remember reading some anon posting about how he makes decent money writing erotica short stories so there's always that, not really my thing though desu
>>
File: 1439310506825-0041.jpg (13 KB, 299x250) Image search: [Google]
1439310506825-0041.jpg
13 KB, 299x250
>>29004164
>james franco
>chad
>>
>>29004551
I agree. I don't consider it a reliable source of income. at least for me any way
>>
Bump
Anymore ideas from someone new?
>>
>>29004630
Everything is relative senpai
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.