[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I have to do to have a realistic chance to get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1433054798259.png (207 KB, 226x542) Image search: [Google]
1433054798259.png
207 KB, 226x542
What do I have to do to have a realistic chance to get a girlfriend that is as good looking as picture related?
>>
Step one: be good looking
Step two: there is no step two
>>
>>29002368

Be rich and at least average looking.
>>
File: neeg.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
neeg.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
wid dhat flat booty thottie? boi i finna throw thees handz at you.... if she white she aint right, no booty havin hoe get yoself a phatty
>>
>>29002368
Become a millionare. Or have close to one million while being a mafiosso
>>
Confidence, prestige and looks. In that order.

Women perceive the world differently than men do. IE, I know this girl whose boyfriend is fat but also rich and charismatic. She's actually convinced herself he has "big bones" and muscles.
>>
>>29002456
How do I get confidence?
>>
>bangs
>denim jacket
>white tennis shoes

TFW no early 90's GF ;_;
>>
>>29002588
That's 90s style? I'm attracted to it the most.
>>
>>29002582

Lift weights, get a degree, boost your ego by flirting with girls you don't care about, that sort of thing.

It's definitely not easy though.
>>
You -and everyone else on this board for that matter- will never get a gf like that, the sooner you get over it, the better.
>>
Get a lot of money and you can get any girl you want.
>>
>>29002368
Since you want a girl based on her looks only, the only thing you can do is to make yourself look better by lifting and taking care of yourself.
>>
>>29002368
That's good looking? She could've passed for a boy if not for her long hair
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.