[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on life as an ENTP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: ENTP-A.jpg (127 KB, 1359x811) Image search: [Google]
ENTP-A.jpg
127 KB, 1359x811
Redpill me on life as an ENTP.
>>
You will make easy acquintaces but it is difficult to make real friendships.

t. fellow ENTP
>>
>>29002415
What about gf? will I ever get one?
>>
the most introverted extrovert type
like debating, no matter how knowledgable they actually are on the topic
enjoy pranks and childish humor
likely to have liberal and/or libertarian political beliefs

the only e type that could be considered robots
>>
>>29002353
I don't understand why entp is a debater instead of entj

I'm not extroverted just honestly curious why they classify it this way. it seems like perceiving and judging are rather interchangeable
>>
>>29002500
Spot on. I can easily go to parties and talk to people but I'm still a virgin at 20+. I just can't do romantic talk well and when I try to I either turn it into a business conversation or end up talking about the weather or some shit like that.
>>
Introverted desu.
>>
>>29002570

ENTP uses dominant Ne* which likes brainstorming and talking about concepts out loud. This is backed up by Auxiliary Ti which is about inner logic and analysis. This means ENTPs love to tackle questions by poking at it from all sides, so in discussions they love to play devil's advocate and debate things.

ENTJ uses dom Te which is about judging the world using objective facts and trying to succeed in their goals that way. This is backed up by Aux Ni, which is about seeing one internal vision of the future or "the truth". ENTJs can still debate things, it's just that because of those functions, they tend to be straight up assertive about their opinions and don't really like to playfully toss concepts and questions around like ENTPs.

*if you don't know what this means, look up how Jungian functions work, because those things are very important to MBTI.
>>
>>29002353
MBTI is shit. Socionics is superior.
Also, you're probably SLE.
>>
>>29002353
Are you Cancer or Pisces?
>>
>>29002897
cancer master race why
>>
Besides often used stereotypes and letter dichotomies, what are the differences between INTP and ENTP? Is it possible to confuse them in typing? I know that they have the same cognitive functions but in different order.
>>
>>29003188
ENTPs are more open about their ideas and make a bravado out of them. INTPs usually keep to themselves.
>>
>>29003188
intps are more introverted (obviously)
they're more innocent, and not as argumentative or scatterbrained as entps
also very socially retarded

they're probably more likely to get confused with an intj than an entp
>>
>>29003188

They have a different approach to things. When INTPs come across a problem, they'll spend more time analysing it and making sure their answers are logically sound, while for ENTPs they'll only do this after coming up with plenty of wild disparate answers.

There's also their differences in weaknesses. INTPs have more of a problem with showing their emotions or dealing with other's emotions, while ENTPs have more of a problem sticking to habits or being realistic and reflecting on their past.
>>
File: hmf.png (140 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hmf.png
140 KB, 250x250
Who /INTP/ here?
>tfw some Stacey said I reminded her of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory
I hate that fucking show, Jesus Christ not every person who isn't a fucking glowing orb of extroversion is an autistic manchild.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (88 KB, 1103x751) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
88 KB, 1103x751
>>29003188
These are my results. Compare them with OP's and you'll see the difference.
>>
>>29003470
Literally complete opposites tbqh.
>>
>INTP
>socially inept, never had friends
>Ask my 8 years younger normie brother(he has gf and lost his virginity at 14yo) to do the test
>he gets ESFJ
wew
>>
>>29004971

well yeah. ESFJ is literally the most normie type.
>>
>>29002500

>get invited round to smoke weed
>end up arguing about the prospect of Kurdish unrest in Turkey with a 'Swedish' Turk

This was in '13 mind. As usual, I was correct, and the correctness of my understanding is the most important thing besides the truth of the situation.
>>
>>29002932
Your dreams could be vivid, pleasant, and full of information to help you make a decision. New and exciting contacts could come into your life today, Cancer, possibly proving helpful in showing you ways to increase your income. New careers, sidelines, and investments appear promising and worthy of consideration. Make the most of whatever comes your way. It could make a difference.

Remember to check which Moon runes bless you positively this month.
>>
>>29002472
Yeah if you stop overthinking and practice your flirting a bit/ take care of your looks
Fellow entp
>>
>>29005264
>take care of your looks
That's gonna be a problem cause I have an issue with making long term commitments. Can I get some weights and lift at home occasionally? Sure. Can I make an effort to run outside for hours? Unlikely.
>>
>>29005395
Just wash properly, get a decent haircut and dress nicely and it shouldnt matter if your too overweight
>>
>>29005447
Already do all three, also not really fatass bad in terms of weight, just skinnyfat.
>>
>>29005587
Just stop overthinking when talking with a girl and relax is the only thing i can think you'd need to do now good luck
>>
Best type reporting.
>>
>>29005656
My main issue is I can't figure out when they're making a pass and when they aren't. It's that ENTP weakness of not really understanding others' emotions, including your own.
>>
>>29005656

When I'm not overthinking, I'm underthinking and then I can't even say anything. I don't know how to be in between the two extremes.
>>
too become an emt you have to complete basic training and take an exam
>>
>>29005717
How similar are INFJs and ENFJs?
>>
>>29005799

INFJs are 2deep4u pseudo philosophers

ENFJs are SJWs
>>
>>29005868
Star Wars Jedis?
>>
How do I figure out what my type is if I'm just an apathetic slob who browses 4chan all day? I have no particular interests or anything. I just want to be comfy.
>>
>>29006268
you're probably INTP
>>
>>29006268
ISFP

original
>>
>>29006301
>>29006313
Why would I be either?
I'm probably introverted since I don't need social contact and want to be alone all the time. Don't know about S/N, T/F or J/P though.
>>
>>29005738
i don't think so... it's actually my strongpoint deconstructing people's feelings and reactions. I am however clueless when it comes to myself
>>
Is CIA an INTJ?
>>
File: intp-leopard.png (447 KB, 728x499) Image search: [Google]
intp-leopard.png
447 KB, 728x499
>>29002353
>>29003470
>>29005717
You know you're an INTP when you struggle to complete tests because so many of the questions are defective.
>>
>>29005103
Jesus anon you remind me of myself.
>smoke weed with some other people
>start discussing the refugee crisis and politics in general
>>
File: 1464110130738.png (635 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
1464110130738.png
635 KB, 1024x1022
>>29003230
I am an xNTP, will often bravado if I feel like it, will often just keep to myself if things aren't looking so great. I retreat to find inner peace and I go out of my way to be devilish when I'm feeling a bit better about things, only to then realize that people are full of shit and retreat into INTP behaviour again.
>>
>>29009764
You two remind me of myself now, I'd often also get doubts of depression because people didn't want to discuss politics or anything of the sort with me.
>>
>>29009764
Are all of us ENTPs like this? I went to a party a few months ago and ended up discussing Trump, Sanders and Clinton and their social, economic and foreign policies for half of the party while smoking with some guys outside.
>>
>>29009960
Many people avoid talking about politics with me because they can't stop taking opinions and discussions personally. Don't worry fellow robot. I know how you feel.
>>
>>29009960
>>29010039
It's not really you. Most people are too simple to understand politics. Your regular normie will either vote for whoever social media pushes as 'the' candidate (as with Obama) or will be too lazy to vote at all.

It's not that people get offended it's that when you bring up reasonable policy outside of 'Trump is a nazi!' or even 'Bernie is commie!' people won't understand what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>29009999
can confirm I do this all the time
>>
>>29010287
And I'm a Trumpfag (used to be a #CruzMissile because I think America needs a reactionary push to fight against the ultraliberal wave) and ended up entertaining the present moderate guy's opinion and defending his thesis that Clinton wouldn't 'upset the balance too much' and our lives would 'stay normal which aren't too bad as they are'.

I spent half of political discussion entertaining ideals that I don't for a second believe in nor would generally support outside of the area of a debate.
>>
File: personalitytests.png (35 KB, 1037x573) Image search: [Google]
personalitytests.png
35 KB, 1037x573
>>29002740
>entp thread
>only took 8 posts for somebody to mention that socionics pseudoscience
>>
>>29010410
what are you then, INTJ?
>>
>>29010389
yeah I feel other people don't really grasp that A lot of the things I say and talk about I dont feel personally about or even care in any way I just like talking about them as if it were my opinion. Trump will be very interesting as pres and produce a lot of good (interesting to watch and discuss) news
>>
File: entpmeme.jpg (47 KB, 478x621) Image search: [Google]
entpmeme.jpg
47 KB, 478x621
>>29010447
ISTP pragmatist race. Your mortal enemy.
>>
Can someone link me to the site?
>>
>>29010799
Sure. Here you go.
https://www.16personalities.com/
>>
>>29005868
>tfw psuedo philosopher infj
>>
INFP here

I am basically autistic around people I don't know very well. But great around friends
>>
>>29011059
thats like everyone on r9k dude
>>
Redpill me on ISTJ. I don't see them often but I understand that I am one.
>>
File: 1459019630690.jpg (83 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1459019630690.jpg
83 KB, 500x383
>ENTP

The worst part is not being able to actually believe anything because you're so good at finding negatives and flaws. I wish I could just shut my brain off and be a Christian or a Democrat or you know have some kind of perspective that I'm not going to find retarded a max two days after I adopt it.

But hey. At least people say I'm funny and charismatic. The other day I had to get on stage and address 1000+ people and I just did it pretty easily and with zero fucks and zero preparation.... But god forbid I have to actually get close to a single one of those people and for them to realize I'm a miserable cunt who can't take anything seriously.
>>
>>29011505
>can't take things seriously
>has no, or flexible beliefs
I know those feels, friend. My GF (normie REEE etc) is an INFJ and we might b breaking up because she doesnt think she can spend the rest of her life debating with me
>>
>>29009999
Can confirm 100%
>>
>>29011631
>tfw always have to disagree with people
>tfw election year is coming up
>tfw going to have to start debating for both sides just because you can't stand when people actually believe in something
>>
>96% introverted
JUST
>>
File: INTP.png (96 KB, 1151x688) Image search: [Google]
INTP.png
96 KB, 1151x688
>>29011820
fuck, forgot
>>
>>29002500
>the most introverted extrovert type
This is the complete opposite as ENTP's are the most introverted extroverts. Sure they can debate and make pranks but from time to time ENTP need isolation.
>>
The red pill on ENTPs is that they think there is no such thing as a right or wrong argument. They think everything is just a matter of perspective/perception.

The sky is blue? No that's just your perception.

I'm alive? No that's just your perception.

It's basically a complete rejection of extroverted sensing.
>>
Where are all the INTJs? Most just lurk.
>>
File: nigger.png (32 KB, 494x523) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
32 KB, 494x523
>tfw you hope the world won't be shit tomorrow but you know that it will be

such is life in INTP hell
>>
>>29012041
>96% introverted
Jesus Christ, it's like impossible to talk with you in real life.
do you drive?
>>
>>29011992
>The sky is blue? No that's just your perception.

But it objectively is just your/our perception. I don't see how this is supposed to redpill someone.

Being alive is also a matter of perception, I mean, I don't know, you have to be a bit out of it, in my point of view, to try to argue that there are things in this world that aren't just a matter of perception.

I've always had issues with the "I think therefore I am" statement, no matter how big the dude was, to think does not entirely justify that you exist, your perception is that you exist because you can think and change your physical surroundings, but who is to say that you objectively exist?

The one true way patrician way to argue with an ENTP and come out of it feeling like they agreed with you is to pre-emptively describe what you mean by the words you are using.

Example, when trying to argue that you "objectively" exist, try to determine that what "existing" means, to you, is to be in a certain way. In which case you're free to think what you want because your definition of existence is different from theirs.

t. an ENTP
>>
>>29012100

Surprisingly enough I'm not a sperg. I can hold a conversation pretty well with strangers if I have to. It's just that I prefer not to as it's quite draining. Imagine seeing every conversation as a game of cringe whack-a-mole where you're simply trying to avoid looking like a total fucking loser whilst keeping the other party engaged.
>>
File: 0331 - qIE0nrp.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
0331 - qIE0nrp.png
34 KB, 636x778
>>29005264
>take care of your looks
shit
>>
>>29012156
you are a shit in philosophy
just use your fucking brain
>>
ISTP-A master-race
>>
>E-
Get out
>>
>>29012156

>e-everything is just perception

Tell that to the mathematicians and they'd rape you with numbers so hard you'd be shitting pythagoras and calculus creampies for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29012156
it is "i think therefore i am" not "i think therefore i exist". kys
>>
>>29012295
Mathematician here. He's right you know. The universe is a mind and we are just subminds capable of only a sub understanding of everything.
>>
File: 1464387022034.jpg (319 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
1464387022034.jpg
319 KB, 1600x1064
>>29002415
This pretty much. Friends get boring fast. Got to keep making new ones.
>>
>>29002500
Liberal =/= Libertarian
Libfucks trying to kill free speech in the name of emotional well-being
>>
File: changes_as_you_grow.png (61 KB, 902x525) Image search: [Google]
changes_as_you_grow.png
61 KB, 902x525
Pretty sure these things change as you grow. 2 years ago I was INTP.
>>
File: 4334g43g4g4g.jpg (77 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
4334g43g4g4g.jpg
77 KB, 300x250
>>29012156
>I triggered the ENTP into a pseudo science rant
>>
>>29005717
ENTP who is dating an INFJ. You all cry a lot and are always the one to kill the fun (if the INTJ hasn't already) but I love you all anyways for being the least Chad/Stacy type.
>>
>>29012308
Got lost in translation.

>>29012414
>>29012295
Mathematics are the way humans understand the universe and translate it into a language we ourselves understand.

>>29012342
Check this anon's statement before you try to blow someone "the fuck out" and act all smug about it.

I'm not even a mathematician but it seems evident to anyone who thinks that mathematics are our way of understanding and describing things, it is a language after all.
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 316x288) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 316x288
Took the test a few times previously. used to get INFP-T, INTP-F, now INFJ-T.
>>
>>29012482
I am an ENTP who is dating an INFP and I'll admit to it, they'll often cry and get all sorts of /emotional/, but that's kinda endearing in its own way and they are remarkably not Chad or Stacy and therefore, automatically better than most human beans.
>>
>>29011441

ISTJ-A here

It's actually one of the more common personality types (11-13% of the population) but even then they're likely to be more solitary and out of the public eye. It's the actual robot personality. Enjoy the ride.

Also, are you employed? I'm asking since the personality naturally lends itself to being a solid employee.

I finished grad school 2 years ago and have living independently and working since graduation. Free time is pretty relaxing listening to music/watching movies/checking out record stores in my area
>>
>>29012554
Tbh if it weren't for the fact that I am with someone who is emotional I probably would fully detach. I can see myself going through life faking every human interaction (pretty well, if I do say so myself). A lifetime of small talk and bantz with people I don't care about just to keep myself entertained. My INFJ reminds me to actually care about people instead of just replacing them with a new friend.
>>
>>29012041
A real INTP would hope the world to be shit tomorow and that they're able to benefit from it
>>
>>29012725

Yeah, obviously the world is heading toward a bright futur.

t. a Belgian.
>>
>>29012657
I'm not that far away from understanding the worth of meaningful human friendship. BUT, that being said, I am incapable of upkeeping a friendship, I just get bored, besides, most people barely pass the screening I do to keep sources of drama away. I can't stand most forms of idiocy.

My INFP isn't a 100% positive influence as far as motivating me to communicate with other people goes, but tries his best to help me feel less alone deep down inside and has promised to help me form friendship.

I have obvious doubts that he'll ever help me find a way to find people likeable when they just aren't, I'd have to convince myself of some fucked up amount of mental gymnastics type reasoning in order to overcome the fact that most people are full of shit.

I just can't do that to myself.

Still find him a cute for saying nice things to me and having such pure/good intentions.
>>
>>29012639
Yes I'm in university working at a factory right now because it pays well for the summer. Studying Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, going into my second year with a 3.963 GPA. I refuse to perform poorly. I know the world doesn't want to see me succeed. I'm just disappointed that out of all of the tests I've given myself, I've failed the most basic test an organism can fail by being a virgin. No matter how much a achieve and enjoy my life I'll never be anything in anybody's eyes. Shameful.
>>
File: 1464884019795.gif (55 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1464884019795.gif
55 KB, 500x282
>>29012822
Tfw my friendships have a lifespan of a year or two at most. Usually only 6 months. As an ENTP would you say your bull shit detector is nearly 100% accurate? I intuitively know when I am being lied to, manipulated, or used: it makes forming a genuine friendship hard. Its made me cynical because most normies really don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves at all, but have no problem trying to trick you into thinking they do. I think ENTP's are natural born masters of social nuances like body language and stories that are inconsistent or "fishy". Tfw I will be a cynic forever.
>>
>>29013020
I mean, despite how what you said could be seen as some sort of circlejerk statement or "look at how much better we are" statement...
I think it's still true that I am incredibly good at detecting bullshit and whenever people are trying to manipulate someone or lie to someone, etc.

You're not really cynical, in order to be cynical you'd have to be wrongfully doubtful of people's intentions. But you're actually in the right to be doubtful. The one realistic fault in ENTPs would be to have such high expectations.
>>
File: estp.png (7 KB, 669x383) Image search: [Google]
estp.png
7 KB, 669x383
>>29002353
How the fuck i keep getting ESTP results with 3 different tests?
>>
Tested as ISFJ
>>
File: 1460596827847.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460596827847.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>29013134
Because you are an ESTP?
>>
File: HNI_0029.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0029.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>>29012389
Wow no other ISFP huh? Gemini squad btw
>>
>>29012272
Hello fellow 5%
>>
>>29013174
But the thing is that while i can see the similarity with description but i do not show signs to others (others wouldnt see me as ESTP)
>>
>>29013234
No. I'm an ISFP. I just got here and haven't found a reason to post.
>>
>>29002415
My coworker is ENTP and he says that it's easy for him to talk to people and that he is well liked, yet he hates people. Sounds similar to you.
>>
>>29010637
Redpill me on ISTP? I'm one myself and don't see them too often in these threads.
>>
>>29012272
ISTP-T slightly lesser race
>>
>>29012389
Those results are alright anon (get it?)
>>
>>29014412
No sorry I don't.
>>
>>29014292
I think this is a legitimate description of ENTPs, most of us are well liked and respected, sometimes even admired or treated as real deal idols, but I just hate (most) people.
>>
>>29012171
Wow that describes how I feel when talking to strangers pretty damn well. I don't mind the talking itself, but good god do I try to not come off as a complete autist to them, and in the process of trying to I sometimes end up doing it. INTP masterrace where you at?
>>
redpill me on infp/intp pussy aroma
>>
>>29002415
Fellow Entp here. Fuck me this is my life.
>>
>>29010799
no
originalcommenttbhhhhh
>>
Didn't take much stock in these as a whole but the INTP class pretty much has me down to a tee
>>
>>29002472
19 and entp here. I just broke up with my first girlfriend (didn't get in shape until last year). It didn't work out for me because she was way too clingy, and had a blood fetish, but that's neither here nor there. You'll find a lot of girls attracted to the dark, spontaneous sense of humor that comes with being entp, but it's grating on your end. I could give less of a shit about emotional connections, and spent half a year faking it for this girl. I was dating her mostly to prove to myself that I could, and as a status symbol. But it's so damn boring. If you're entp, your best bet is to find someone less interested in emotional intimacy and more interested in a casual setup. It's much less uncomfortable for you that way.
>>
ENTP is the bantz type.
>>
>>29012386
He never claimed that they are the same thing. It is true that both liberal and libertarian ideologies tend to both believe in social liberty. "Liberals are ______ " doesn't contribute to the discussion you dumb pol nigger
>>
>>29012386
What about classical liberals?
>>
>>29015518
>I could give less of a shit about emotional connections, and spent half a year faking it for this girl. I was dating her mostly to prove to myself that I could, and as a status symbol.

I fear that this is me. I'm one of those guys who posts tfw no gf but whenever i get close to a girl or she shows any interest i'm turned off.

I like knowing that i could get girls because i'm attractive/desireable but i don't actually want one or to have to deal with their bullshit. Also my freinds have this idea that i'm this player, so i kind of feel like if i got got a GF or pulled a girl i wouldn't be that guy who's full of shit.

It's also fun just chasing, like after an interaction with a girl i will spend a shit ton of time evaluating. Like going through details like body language trying to figure out what it all means.
>>
INTJ

Studying computer science & philosophy
>>
>>29014465
They trend to the right side
>>
>>29016120
>INTJ
>Studying computer science

You're a living meme anon.
>>
>>29002353
As an ENTP I can say that we're basically bantzy cyborgs that don't fit in as normies or robots.
>>
File: 7VvWcxL.png (1 MB, 694x1015) Image search: [Google]
7VvWcxL.png
1 MB, 694x1015
>>29016178
My whole life has been a meme. Probably going to end it soon.
>>
>>29002932
>cancer
>master race
Fuck off crab. The Lions will always maintain the throne
>>
>>29002353
What site did you take this on op?
>>
>>29016403
>implying Sagittarius isn't godlike

LOL
>>
>>29013114
I've taken multiple tests and I either get ENTJ or INTJ. I can see that. I'll either take the reigns and be the social life of whatever group I'm in, or I'll flip on ghost mode and lose myself in thought. Is it possible to be extraverted and introverted?
>>
>INTJ
how do I into conversation; once i get there i'm golden though
>>
>>29016480
Everyone is to some degree introverted and extroverted. The degree to which this trait is expressed is related to the cognitive functions associated to your type. It is likely that you have closely developed Te and Ni.
>>
>>29016478
>Implying Kings don't have queens
Hey now, sagi are hella fun to be around.
Leo>Sagi>Crabfags
>>
>>29002500
Entj is robot tier too
>>
>>29016518
You'll have to explain Te and Ni. Foreign concepts to me. But in my case I'll have spurts of being extraverted then become introverted regardless of who is around. Some moments "hell yeah, dude lets fuck shit up" then "fuck off, M8. I'll rip your face off" one or the other would be nice
>>
>tfw INFP
Fellow INFPs report. Tell me about one of the many fantasy worlds you've created. I know you've got tons. I've got 3 fleshed out concepts, working on a 4th, but I can't figure out what the powers would be.

One of my best ones was a lizard and a bull on this magic island who go around trying to be heroes. Their dynamic would be similar to Steve and Stan from American Dad.
>>
>>29016532
true dat. Most leos I know are chill af
>>
>>29016554
Robot tier for the entertainment maybe. ENTJs pretty much get to pick where they want to fit in. I've been the party crowd, the Anime crowd, the metal crowd, the hippie crowd, the outcast crowd, etc. Shits fun yo
>>
>>29016626
We're the coke of the zodiac. What chill?
>>
>>29016671
Chill as in fun to hang out with.
>>
File: 1351904708005.jpg (430 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
1351904708005.jpg
430 KB, 800x542
>>29016723
Moooonnica
>>
>>29016790
>Moooonnica
? I don't get the memes anon
>>
>>29016841
>Moooonnica = myyyyy nigga
Non-dindu way of saying it
>>
>>29002415
Fellow ENTP here. What>>29014292
Said is completely true. You basically start unconcsiously sizing people up mentally waiting for a topic where you can outvoice their opinion. I feel like an asshole after i see they're actually likeable
>>
>>29016868
Still better than dindutongue. But seriously it's kinda interesting how ghettofags evolved their own language.
>>
File: hehey.png (107 KB, 1433x829) Image search: [Google]
hehey.png
107 KB, 1433x829
I've been scoring ENTP/ESTP ALL the time, lately its been ESTP, took this test maybe 4 times in 2 years and it's been shifting between these 2.

Things is I am able to talk to people easily, however, I am absolutely fucked in the head and I can't trust anybody, I think that people are trying to kill me or poison my food. So even though people like me, I still think that they are conspiring against me. I am able to put up this "HEHEY, WHOOO, SOCIAL GUY" mask but after the social encounter is over, I drift into a paranoia instantly, it's killing me. I know that people like, because I was talking to a girl that lives in my block and she was like "Why are you never hanging out with us? Everyone's always wondering where you're at haha"

Hey, that's what multiple childhood traumas give you. You are able to adapt to social situations fast and read people easily, but you become a paranoid fuck.
>>
>>29015518
>>29016063
My issue is actually understanding whether they're making a pass or not. I just can't figure that shit out, and when I get close to a girl I find myself giving up the chase only because I'm really not bothered enough to continue.
>>
File: sociopath.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
sociopath.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
INTJ masterrace reporting in.

All roachies must fuck off right now.
>>
>>29018919
Aren't INTJs and ENTPs ironically those that can get along the most? Like an INTJ is the evil mastermind and an ENTP is his eccentric mad scientist.
>>
>>29018945
I do seem to get along with INTJs rather easily.
>>
>>29016598
fantasy worlds? I'm infp but the closest things I have to fantasy worlds are my daydreams of sucess :(
>>
>>29016598
Scifi space cowboys and an ancient dynasty that unlocked powers of immortality
>>
>>29018964
Well both ENTPs and INTJs go with logic and tend to be grandiose in their thinking. ENTPs though can examine another point of view while INTJs are likely to stick to their's unless a better point is proven.

But in the end both ENTPs and INTJs are thinkers rather than feelers so that's why they get along better than most.
>>
>>29014381
ISTP here, I mainly just sit here and chuckle at the INTJ hugbox threads or conversations that pop up occasionally.

I've found that INTPs tend to be the best friends because we're both thinkers but also laid back when possible.
>>
>>29018945
All intuitives get along with each other because they are pseudo intellectual bullshitters.
>>
Are explorer types of personality literally the DUDE WEED LMAOs? Especially ESFP from my experience.
>>
>>29018968
I'd say that counts. What are they like?
>>29019049
Fascinating. Tell me more.
>>
>>29019482
>>29019049

Uh, I tend to change it a lot, but right now it's about a conflict between Earth and a moon from another planet. Earth wants to establish control over the whole galaxy with it's own military while the moon wants to abolish any form of government control and just have people hire PMCs. The whole dynasty thing was created on the moon city which are kept hidden from the public and are heard to have unlock special powers from old species of aliens.
>>
>>29018968
>>29019482
>tfw ENTP
>also make stories like these

Not in my head though, that's the thing. I guess introverts daydream about shit like that often. I usually take what's in my head and apply it. I either make a custom Stellaris game, mod another GS game (like Crusader Kings, Victoria etc) or make a roleplay thread on forums like NationStates where it's basically 2deep4u bingo.

Very rarely am I gonna stick to one story for a long time though. Unless someone's carrying it with me I'll usually give up and do something else.
>>
>>29019647
Very cool. I also dabbled with a "warring worlds" type of story, but it never took off. In my mind, that is.
>>29019745
Mmm. I tend to start with a simple concept and build from there. Before I know it, I've created 30+ characters, rough drafted a couple of chapters, and started scribbling up sketches of the characters.

As far as art goes, I'd say I'm a 4/10. Not good, but you should be able to get the jist of what I was trying to convey
>>
>>29019819
Consider getting into actual writing tbqh pham.
>>
>>29002353
Im entp whem drunk. Its true.

Intp sober. Sometimes intf.
Why...why do I have dissasociative personality inorder?
>>
Why are ENTPs so fascist?
>>
>>29020266
But I am an anarcho-socialist ENTP, sure, being a dictator sounds fun and amusing, but I wouldn't actually ever go through with it. It's a lot of hard work.
>>
>>29013234

ISFP here. We're kind of rare on these threads. It's mostly a IN-xx circlejerk.
>>
>>29004971
>tfw you got ESFJ but never have gf
>>
>>29020388
I think it refers to the ideology itself being ENTP, which kinda makes sense when you think about it. They make spontaneous moves, like Mussolini invading Ethiopia just to prove that he can. And in Rockwell's speech he examines the communist ideology as well as the fascist one and compares them.

Also while the fascist leader tends to be ontop, when in power he devolves a lot of power to underlings who do most of the work while he does grandiose plans and speeches. Then there's also the inventing of superweapons that Nazi Germany had in mind.

When outside of power they act like edgy individualists much like normal ENTPs.

And about
>being a dictator sounds fun and amusing, but I wouldn't actually ever go through with it. It's a lot of hard work.
It's a fun fact that the last (somewhat) fascist state, Francoist Spain, fell after Franco's death not because of a revolution against it but because Franco's successor just didn't bother continuing it. Same with Portugal. Sure there was pressure and protests, but they weren't as huge or noteworthy as say.. the USSR.
>>
>>29020525
ENTP and I won't get a gf mostly because when I end up getting close to a girl I can't understand whether she's making a pass or not. And I'm too uncommitted to work on things like getting fit and pursuing a girl for long periods of time. Often enough i'll just not understand what she's getting at and give up.

The fact that when it comes to oneitis's I move from one to the next in the span of a single year also makes me think that if I become an alpha chad or normie I probably, most likely, wouldn't be able to stay committed to the relationship.
>>
So let's sum it up.

Robots:
INTJ
INTP
ISFP
ISTP

Cyborgs:
ENTP

Normies:
INFJ
INFP
ENFP
ESTP

Chad:
ENFJ

DUDE WEED LMAO:
ESFP
>>
>>29020754
I couldn't decide where to put ENTJ but I'd say cyborg, but closer to normie whereas ENTP is cyborg but closer to robot.
>>
>>29020754
ESFJ is literally Chad. It even openly says so.
>>
File: 1451200240603.jpg (21 KB, 296x413) Image search: [Google]
1451200240603.jpg
21 KB, 296x413
>>29020754
>infp normie tier
I fucking wish
>>
>>29020849
Where would you put it?
>>
>>29020867
robot

srvh09h83
>>
>>29020912
What's ISFJ? Helicopter parents?
>>
>>29020867
Definitely not robot.
My apologies but I've met enough INFPs to confirm that it is a normie, potentially Chad personality. Girls love sensitive artistic souls.
>>
>>29020940
This. Feelers are normies by default. Even a tfw no gf feeler is likely to get laid and become a normie through a pity fuck.
>>
>>29020940
Being an INFP male is hell, it's impossible for me to relate to anybody because it's a very feminine type. I'm not in any way normal or associate with normies. And girls quickly lose their interest in me because I'm passive as fuck
>>
File: 189739486.jpg (281 KB, 1127x1049) Image search: [Google]
189739486.jpg
281 KB, 1127x1049
>>29020754
here's the non-retard version, roughly in order from most to least common within each category
>robots
INTP
INFP
INTJ
ISTP
INFJ
>cyborgs
ENTP
>normies
ESFJ
ISTJ
ISFJ
ESTJ
ISFP
ENFP
ENFJ
>chad
ESTP
ENTJ
ESFP
>>
>>29020940
>girls love sensitive artistic souls
and you're calling other people normies
>>
>>29019745
I do that too, although my "fantasy worlds" are hardly consistent. It's the best form of escapism though.
>>29020266
Why is ISTP left authoritarian? Commies are shit
>>
>>29021093
ESFJ is Chad. It literally openly says that they are the Chads and Stacies of high school.
>>
File: horoscopes.png (373 KB, 489x349) Image search: [Google]
horoscopes.png
373 KB, 489x349
I made some memes for the retards who keep invading these threads.
>>
try to be extroverted by criticizing others
end up introverted in the end.
>>
>>29002353
I really dont understand these constant threads. These stupid labels are horoscope tier.
>>
>>29002500
>the most introverted extrovert type

That's ENFPs
>>
File: 54h45h5h5h5h.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
54h45h5h5h5h.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
oregano parmesan cheese sauce
>>
>>29021229
I'm not saying MBTI is perfect because a personality is a flexible thing, but comparing it to horoscopes?

Horoscopes are literally about predicting your future through some space pseudo-science. MBTI is literally a psychological personality analysis.
>>
>>29021239
Just in time I made memes for you >>29021229 >>29021246.
>>
>>29016464
Not him, but 16personalities
>>
>>29021239
this
originel/spoiler]
>>
>>29021093
>Aiber ENTP

kek, perfect fit.
>>
>>29020811
>>29021226
>it openly says so
Where?

Extroverted sensing is the Chad and Stacy function, and it's only dominant in ESTP and ESFP. ESFP's second function is introverted feeling, which makes them self-loving and able to project themselves onto people, which women want.

ESFJ's top function is extroverted feeling, and the second is introverted sensing, which is the most normie function. ESFJs are usually very popular and friendly with Chads, yes, but they're too beta to be true Chads. You could say they're the alphas of the betas.

And female ESFJs just become nosy guidance counselors who think you're going to shoot them because you don't smile enough. They're not assertive or narcissistic enough to be full Stacies.
>>
File: j45455h455h5h.jpg (38 KB, 451x346) Image search: [Google]
j45455h455h5h.jpg
38 KB, 451x346
>>29021093
>it's an intuitive labels himself as a genius episode
>>
File: 5.jpg (278 KB, 1024x787) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
278 KB, 1024x787
>>29021093
>ISTP
>only robotic sensor
>>
>>29021363
>ESFJs are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame.

Is where I read it. On the 16personalities site. Your analysis is spot-on though so I can concede on it, I'd suppose that ESFJs could as you say be considered the alphas of the betas and as such can be the football players and cheerleaders, while Chad/Stacy ESTPs and ESFPs are the cheerleader and football team captains.
>>
>>29009999
I try to not let myself talk about politics when i'm at parties/hanging out because I fuck up the whole mood

>nice quads nigga
>>
>>29021574
Depends on how you go on about it. If someone brings up the topic, then make your strike. If not then don't bring it up. It's how I do it.

>tfw half a day later and finally got checked
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-17+at+07.49.36).jpg (29 KB, 373x358) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-17+at+07.49.36).jpg
29 KB, 373x358
I'm ENFP

I'd use my normie powers to help r9k but everyone just tells me to gtfo

the feels...
>>
File: 1457725188313.png (882 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457725188313.png
882 KB, 720x720
>>29021093
>tfw i'm ESTP but not even close to being Chad
>>
File: 2384672943.jpg (107 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2384672943.jpg
107 KB, 500x375
>>29021869
the funny thing with estps is that they're the type most likely to make impulsive decisions like getting a girl pregnant and then leaving

this probably results in a lot of estp-spawn being raised by single mothers in shitty conditions

the modern educational system is also most likely to crack down on estps and pump them full of drugs, without giving them any healthy outlets for their aggression

so a lot of them end up with robotic traits like hostility towards society, substance abuse problems, no hope for the future, etc.

most violent criminals are probably just estps gone wrong
>>
>>29022146
Pretty accurate. Is Thugzilla an ESTP?
>>
>>29012156
You can discuss what existance means from many views, in classical sense it's usually tied to various factors, like space and time and causality. From my understanding the Descartes statement of "I think therefore I am" is trying to adress the causal part, not the spacial, nor time one. You can feel/see something and process information/have abstract ideas as an individual and even though it might not accurate and you might not be even a physical object contantined within any timeframe, there must be something linked to or linking to the fact that you are experiencing something, it has to be something of its own and/or steming from something and that is the only thing we can personally be certain about, so while existance might be misleading term to use if you aren't aware of the implications it does its job.

Of course Descartes then added some geometrical consants to that mix, which I personally wouldn't necessarily accept, but they are irrelevant to the original idea.
>>
>>29021189
>Why is ISTP left authoritarian
I would like to know this as well
>>
File: estp.png (43 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
estp.png
43 KB, 419x550
why am i still a failure, even as estp?
>>
>>29025032
Depends on your definition of failure.
>>
>>29025472
i have friends, hobbys and am succesfull at my job, but i just dont want to wake up anymore. it just doesnt make me happy
>>
>>29025639
Is it because you're a virgin?
>>
File: 1464947290555.jpg (88 KB, 852x470) Image search: [Google]
1464947290555.jpg
88 KB, 852x470
>>29021613
You can help me, ENFP anon
>>
File: Shinji.png (435 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
435 KB, 1366x768
Oh wow look at that i'm a INTJ. I must be really specially because there are only 0.8%.
Oh wait i'm still on 4chan,wasting my time and don't have any good skill.

This whole 16 personality thing is bullshit. It's just a way for people to feel special and forget how pathetic and mediocare they actually are.

I mean just look at the comments under these personality so pathetic and silly.
What a shit show.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-17+at+05.42.55).jpg (38 KB, 439x394) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-17+at+05.42.55).jpg
38 KB, 439x394
>>29025840
how can I possibly assist you, late-reply anon?
>>
>>29023415
That chart is a clusterfuck and is very inaccurate, both politically and in terms of the placement of the MBTI types.

Feelers are more likely to subscribe to a left-wing ideology. Thinkers are more likely to subscribe to a right-wing ideology. Introversion and extroversion don't really change anything, nor do the Sensor/Intuitive part

tl;dr bullshit chart
>>
>>29026023
I like you, so just keep on posting and don't let r9k drive you away! Th-that's the only help I want! ////
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-17+at+06.21.28).jpg (31 KB, 349x336) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-17+at+06.21.28).jpg
31 KB, 349x336
>>29026179
Thanks, adorable poster! I'll be here forever
>>
>>29003387
Can confirm, I'm an ENTP and I never reflect on my past.

Also, >>29003188
I'd say ENTP's love standing in front of a crowd, presenting an idea, while INTP's usually don't care much about it and/or would rather avoid it.
>>
>>29009999
Can confirm. I also do this when I'm drunk.

Nice quads.
>>
File: 13246518973.jpg (41 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
13246518973.jpg
41 KB, 338x338
>>29011505
Exactly. To be really honest, I'd say no other type experiences this emptiness and detachment from your own personal self as strongly as NTP's, specifically ENTP's who have a well developed Ne.

Of course, we can be fun and entertaining to others due to our overly sarcastic, almost absurd and cynical mindset, and yes, we can be great at improvisation, adaptability and generally come up with many various ideas or ways on how to approach or tackle a problem, but that is only one side of the coin. Personally, from my experience, the Ne-Ti combination in that order is extremely draining as one is no longer able to perfectly focus on one particular topic or problem for an extended period of time, or taking a specific stance on a topic without considering an alternative, or having any real goal in life as nothing seems worth pursuing after having spent a very brief amount of time on it.

And I find it absolutely hilarious how ENTP's are always described as social and outgoing when most of us can not stand any form of small-talk due it's pointless nature. There is nothing worse than having to pretend to like something or to pretend being interesting in something when you're not, which is why I mostly just avoid engaging in a conversation with people I believe are not interested in seemingly important debates like current political issues or metaphysical topics.
>>
>>29025933
INTJ with chronic laziness
it's pretty common
>>
File: inshock.jpg (40 KB, 730x663) Image search: [Google]
inshock.jpg
40 KB, 730x663
>>29021093
>not having ryuk represent ENTP's
>not having ENTP's in robots
>not having ISTJ's in robots
>having INFP's in robots
>even considering the idea of a cyborg
You're retarded and most definitely not a T-Type.
>>
>>29025933
People wasting their time on 4chan is actually a minority. Vast majority of the people is out going to clubs, drinking booze and fucking sluts. Namely ESFPs. Majority of the world is them.
>>
>>29026627
>I find it absolutely hilarious how ENTP's are always described as social and outgoing when most of us can not stand any form of small-talk due it's pointless nature

This. We can be outgoing but I get dreadfully bored when discussing small shit like the weather, how many drinks someone had at a party or shit like that. I do it to fit in socially and I'm great at appearing like I'm having a good time but I'm really, really not. I'm just sitting there waiting for some opportunity of something interesting happening.
>>
>>29026627
>>29027614
I also find it incredibly hard to focus on shit like lengthy college papers and the like. Sometimes I'll find myself intentionally trying to fail a class out of boredom so I can pass it with a higher grade later.
>>
>>29026852
Cyborgs definitely exist. They are basically virgin normies. They can interact with women and people in general extremely well but when it comes to sexual interactions they completely spaghetti and pull out at the last minute because they've had no experience with the problem.

You can tell a cyborg apart from a robot by him having a lot of friends/acquaintances that he talks to on a regular basis, and you can tell a cyborg apart from a normie when you have him try to get with a girl.
>>
>>29027905
I thought that cyborgs were just robots that lucked out that one time in middle school but are Hiki-NEETs anyway. People who fit in and are liked but then just stop fitting in after a weird unfolding of random events.
>>
>>29027905
>>29027959
What do you call someone who has few problems talking to people and appearing normal (to a certain extent), yet is empty and dead inside?
>>
>>29027988
sounds like ISTP
>>
>>29027959
Well speaking as a cyborg, I did 'luck out' by having a girlfriend in school but we never did anything more than kiss or hug. So I'm a virgin, just not a KHV. I still fit in extremely well with various social groups and still go to parties etc. I just haven't gotten with a woman and never really got close again.

>>29027988
Fits in with cyborg. Unless you're no longer a virgin, in which cause you're a Chad that has lost everything.
>>
>>29027988
An ENTP.
>>
>>29027614
At the beginning, I even used to be typed as an INTP because I answered questions like 'You do not usually initiate conversations.' with 'agree' simply because I don't see the point of me walking up to somebody and saying 'Hey, how are you? What's your day like? Oh, great to hear! So, what have you been up to recently?'.

Though, jumping into other people's ongoing conversations, especially if the topic catches my attention, is something I rather do often. More often than not, I catch some sort of logical fallacy or error in one person's reasoning and use that to get into the discussion.

>>29027730
Well, I've never tried to intentionally fail a class, but I definitely have attention span issues, making me ignore important passages, rereading paragraphs, switching topics or just straight up stopping to do something midway for the sake of doing something else.

>>29027905
If a robot to you is defined by being socially awkward, not having any sexual experience or just not having many friends, you are a normie and should just leave the board. There goes much more into being a robot than that.

And cyborgs don't exist. If you're incapable of having sexual relationships, you're just having an mental block when it comes to sex in general and should go to a psychologist.
>>
>>29028012
I'm a virgin. I've come to stop caring about sexual encounters and relationships altogether, though. Complete apathy is slowly settling in.
>>29028017
I'm definitely not extroverted. I don't sperg out when talking to people, but I'd much rather be alone 24/7 than have to interact with others.
>>29028008
How do you figure?
>>
File: eyeknife.jpg (10 KB, 261x171) Image search: [Google]
eyeknife.jpg
10 KB, 261x171
>>29027988
Found the real robot. Most likely an xNTP.
>>
>>29027988
If you mean in terms of MBTI, then ENTP for sure. ENTPs are sociable and can pretend extremely well but have 0 motivation in life because they get bored of everything they do very quickly.

When you think about it, ENTPs could make very good detectives and people in the intelligence business (Snowden is an ENTP, isn't he?). Not the James Bond kind but the kind that actually gets shit done, assuming the job is a quick one so he doesn't lose interest.
>>
>>29028048
>If a robot to you is defined by being socially awkward, not having any sexual experience or just not having many friends, you are a normie and should just leave the board. There goes much more into being a robot than that.

No, there's way more definitions to it. There's a reason people end up like that in life.

>And cyborgs don't exist. If you're incapable of having sexual relationships, you're just having an mental block when it comes to sex in general and should go to a psychologist.

It's not that I wouldn't be able to stick it in, it's just that I get awkward and don't really know when girls mean that they want to get with me and when they don't. When it comes to everything else social, I do fine. When it comes to women, I'm a complete and utter retard.
>>
>>29028101
I thought extroversion meant that you needed social contact to a certain extent. Or was I mistaken? I've always thought of myself as introverted because of this.
>>
>>29028136
>It's not that I wouldn't be able to stick it in, it's just that I get awkward and don't really know when girls mean that they want to get with me and when they don't. When it comes to everything else social, I do fine. When it comes to women, I'm a complete and utter retard.
You're not a robot in that case, you're just retarded when it comes to sexual intercourse.

>No, there's way more definitions to it. There's a reason people end up like that in life.
Yes, but if the only thing distinguishing you from perfectly normal citizen who complete their social duties each and every day is the fact that you're unable to fuck because you sperg out, you're not a robot. That's just how it is. Being a virgin isn't a golden ticket for you to enter the robot hell.
>>
>>29012235
I don't think people realise how much of their looks are how well they maintain themselves.

Especially when you consider your body is basically entirely under your control. Height exempt.
>>
>>29002353
ENTP here

I can talk to strangers easily, i have no fear of talking out loud, i read a lot too, everything i say is based on knowledge, not on belief.

Every time i read or listen someone talking bullshit i get a strong urge to go there i say how much lies this one person is spreading out there, stupid people kinda trigger me desu

I like to lecture people in topics i know(like math, economics, philosophy, history), but only if they are genuinely interested in them. People that cannot change their minds after reading something compelling and true are pathetic.
>>
>>29028177
If you avoid social contact, then I guess you don't really fit with an ENTP, however keep in mind that ENTPs are the most introverted of the extroverted personalities. They can easily make small talk, but they won't like it, and they can easily mingle with a crowd and be the life of the party but they won't understand empathy and emotions as a whole very well.
>>
>>29028177
Being extroverted doesn't mean that all you do is go out, party all day long, having chats for an eternity and so on. And being an introvert doesn't mean that all you do is spend every day in your basement, looking at the walls or drawing dicks onto a sheet of paper. There goes more into people's minds than those two words make it appear.
>>
>>29028205
Not just sexual intercourse senpai. I don't mean that I just can't fuck sluts at the club, but I also can't understand when someone is making a romantic pass at me unless they'd go upfront and tell me outright and direct, which women of course never do. They expect men to be the assertive type and when it comes to romance, I'm really not. Very different when it comes to getting work done though.

>Being a virgin isn't a golden ticket for you to enter the robot hell.
What about being a virgin at 25 and counting?
>>
>>29028304
What's your type again?
>>
>>29028177
ENTP here and I deeply enjoy going to festivals, being in huge crowds, talking about rather intellectual topics and so forth, but I don't always actively look out for that. More often than not, I spend my time alone or with really close friends because everyone else is boring me.
>>
>>29028327
ENTP.

this is a very long comment phamamamamamalalamamam
>>
>>29028342
Pretty much sums me up. I enjoy myself with other people, but I will often get bored of them and when I'm not actually -invited- (instead of actively looking for a party to get into) somewhere, I usually stay at home playing vidya.
>>
>>29028304
>>29028342
I'm not this guy >>29028351 but the person you replied to.

First off, you seem more like an F-Type to me, whether you'll admit it or not. To me, it's always been very natural to notice what other people think or do and why they react the way they do. The fact that you generalize so easily makes me doubt that you're truly an ENTP.

Furthermore, if you're seriously an ENTP, I don't really see why you'd have an issue with talking to females unless you're absolutely hideous.
>>
>>29028390
Wow, I linked the wrong people.

Okay, second attempt.

>>29028304
>>29028351
I am not this guy: >>29028327
but I am this guy:

>>29028390
>>29028205
>>
>>29028342
>>29028270
I see. Then I'm definitely not an extrovert, these things are unbearable to me. I can stand a party every once in a while if it's a small one with people I know and like, and even then I won't go crazy unless I get really shit faced.

Social activities are just a hassle. Sometimes they can be enjoyable, but 100% of the time I'd rather stay home or do something on my own.

I can relate with ENTPs being often bored, apathetic, and disliking meaningless interaction though. They indeed seem like the most robot-like type.

My behavior probably fits IxTP.
>>
>>29028304
I'm an ENTP as well and I feel you on all this. My only sexual partners have been girls that literally asked me to have sex with them.

When I was in highschool, that was because I was afraid of talking to people, but then it became because I was apathetic and don't value sex that much.
>>
>>29028390
I don't think you got me properly. I can talk to women just fine (I thought I said this), I just can't understand their passes often enough. I don't know whether they're into me or not, but at the end of the day I don't really put much thought into me being a virgin. I've just kind of accepted it. I don't blame women for this, hell to tell the truth I haven't actually pursued a woman directly since.. ever. I'll have a oneitis for a while, be nice to her, but eventually either she or I will move away and I won't care to keep up contact cause I'd have gotten too damn bored.

>>29028441
Well at least you're a full on normie, seeing as you've had sex. I guess my issue on why I didn't get my dick wet in high school is because I went there in the 90s. Women kind of had very high standards back then and wouldn't just fuck anyone. If I went to school in the 2000s and 2010s, completely different story I guess.
>>
File: entj.png (32 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
entj.png
32 KB, 400x467
rate with nothing of hate
>>
>>29028493
>Well at least you're a full on normie, seeing as you've had sex.
Let me tell you a secret, fammo
having sex doesn't make you a normie and it isn't even that great
>>
>>29020266
I'm entp libertarian
>>
>>29028548
That chart is bullshit, famalam.
>>
>>29028536
I wouldn't know cause I've never had it. I'm not too desperate to either. Fapping satisfies me when I get horny and need to bust a nut. I would like to have it but I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it.

>>29028564
This. You can't really define ideology by personality type. Hitler was an INTJ, Mussolini an ESFP and Stalin an ENTJ.
>>
File: 1436175527682.png (83 KB, 1375x729) Image search: [Google]
1436175527682.png
83 KB, 1375x729
>>29028624
>You can't really define ideology by personality type
Not only that, but the chart itself is flawed. The way it depicts political ideologies is plain wrong. Pic related is a much better chart.
>>
>>29028624
I just remember when I was 20 (now 22) thinking losing my virginity would make me more of a normie or something, but it really didn't. Becoming more of a normie conveys more vagina, but not the other way around.
>>
>>29020266
except i got libertarian/left on my political compass test and I'm ENTP
>>
>>29028673
Finally, something that puts fascism at the broad authoritarian centre-right. When you consider it's economic policy, it's way, way more centrist than it is right-wing. It can 'identify' as right-wing, but in reality it is centrist authoritarianism.

>>29028686
I still think you are just a dead-inside normie. I can't imagine a robot or even cyborg not being a virgin. That's the whole point of it. You're not a Chad, sure, but I really don't think you're a cyborg or robot. The thing about robots (and cyborgs) is that they don't really know what both a romantic relationship and sexual intercourse even is, as they've never experienced it.
>>
File: feeling.png (128 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
feeling.png
128 KB, 600x556
>being an infp
>not dying in your sleep
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.