[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, fembot, 23, pic related >have degree and job with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
>be me, fembot, 23, pic related
>have degree and job with no good income
>no boyfriend and family regrets having me
>feel like i'm living the life and having a fun time
>feel guilty about nothing

Roast me
>>
>>29002326
>pretty girl
>has it hard in life
0/10 low effort.
>>
fuck off, just sell your underwear and sht on the internet and you'll get good money
>>
File: 1464574619042.jpg (44 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1464574619042.jpg
44 KB, 474x474
>>29002326
>be op
>be enormous faggot neckbeard
>be posting this shit thread again
>bee urself m8
>>
And exactly how is all this relevant?
>>
>>29002326
>be me, robot, 23, grabbed pic from tumblr and pretend to be a female on 4chin
Fixed this for you.
>>
we all know this isn't you faggot
try harder after some time with a more ugly image
>>
>>29002438
>be me, female, 23, grabbed pic from tumblr and pretend to be a female on 4chin Fixed this for you.

Fixed that for you
Females cant be robots dumbass
>>
>>29002326
youre qt, id date you and give you a one way ticket to pound town.
>>
>>29002494
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/42-practical-ways-to-improve-yourself.html
>>
>>29002326
no time stamp
please try again
>>
>>29002326
>"fembot"
>i feel insulted.jpg
>>
>>29002326
Just pretend you play minecraft or guitar and a lot of betas will beg for you. You can pick the best and keep orbiters to increase self steem
>>
>>29002326
You are doing what i did when i was young.

You are female fuck up of me.
>>
>>29002326

The chick in the picture is literally my exact type.

You guys giving her advice on how to get a boyfriend are clueless, girl pictured here could pick up ANYONE with ease.
>>
>>29002494
You humongous Faggot just shut the fuck up
>>
>>29002326
>fem
>bot

Also
>fem
>be me
I swear it's like people forgot what timestamps are.

So now no one requests them, and troll threads reach bump limit.
>>
File: women cant robots p1 alone.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
women cant robots p1 alone.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29002510
lol didn't read

You must be knew here as it's been discussed in length why a female cant be a robot here is a small taster pic related
>>
>>29002326
Wah wah I'm a Scarlett Johansen lookalike that can't get a bf!
>>
>>29002652
>lol didn't read

Obviously.
>>29002438
>>
>>29002644

did I hurt your fee fees fag you can always run back to tumblr and cry opression because one robot said grills cant be or you can go to reddit and rally the white knights

Have a nice summer before school friendo :^)
>>
nice instagram filename

can't believe faggots actually fall for this shit
>>
>>29002652
Females can be robots, it's just rare.
They have to be one of the following:
>physically deformed
>lesbian
>agoraphobic

Even then they still can have some hope for being a normie.
>>
>>29002326

Hi, um, you're very cute and *steps in, winks* I wanna know if you'd be willing to get to know me *smiles*. Don't be scared!! Please respond.
>>
>anons are still replying to this freak
Why?
>>
>>29002326

Hi, I'm this anon: >>29002853

You there, madam?
>>
>>29002326

PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>29003428
She is dead,and you killed her

(original death)
>>
you are an faggit
>>
>no timestamp
>enjoying life
>thinking you have it hard
>literally putting forward negative effort, having no bf despite being good looking
>being this much of an attention seeker
>"roast me"
You know what I think about you? I think you get everything you want in life and get off on the idea of being "miserable", posting about it while knowing you have the easiest fucking life. I hope you get in a freak accident and end up as ugly as your personality so that you'll look back on these days and understand why I'm calling you an ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>29002606
No you shit dumb fucking nigger
it's called bait
>>
>>29002326
>degree and job with no good income

Maybe you should have spent your time at college studying for a major that actually isn't a total joke instead of just slutting around all the bars looking for an athlete to leech off. Let me guess, communications, hospitality or early childhood education?
>>
>>29002326
who needs a boyfriend, you can get everyday a new boyf. if you wish.
i would so do you !!!
>>
>>29002326
I want your lips wrapped around my dick.

Just a kidding.
>>
ITT: op is mad at girls and saves their pictures from Facebook to post them on 4chan

Kill yourself, your faggotry knows no bounds
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.