[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you been beat by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ukGdOCI.webm (2 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
ukGdOCI.webm
2 MB, 426x426
I was once beaten by a "boyish" (ugly) girl so neither I or or other kids cared.

But my friend was beaten (groin kicked and cried) by a pretty girl. He was bullied for it and it messed with his confidence.

Why this difference?
>>
>>29002253
>punches her in the back.
the shit had it coming

>she kicks him
not fighting fair to beat the shit out of him
that's always how women fight typical
>>
>be 2004
>be in highschool
>some uggo wannabe-stacey makes fun of my pants (literally out of nowhere, never even seen or spoken to this girl before)
>i call her a bitch and to fuck off
>she gets really angry and slaps me
>i punch in her the gut and push her down stairs
>she ends up vomiting from the hit to the stomach
>don't even get in trouble, witnesses said she started it
>she avoids eye contact with me for the rest of school

i bet she learned a good lesson that day, surprised the witnesses didnt white knight her and take her side.
>>
>>29002303

webm was just slightly relevant. Sparring for fun or training is not what I meant.
>>
>>29002253
>beaten (groin kicked and cried) by a pretty girl

That is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>29002303
>that's always how women fight typical

Men punch and kick people in the face when they're on the ground all the time, retard.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.