[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS GET OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 31
File: comfy_by_marustagram-d81jp9k.jpg (37 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
comfy_by_marustagram-d81jp9k.jpg
37 KB, 960x639
ITT: comfy normie spot.

I come here daily with my girlfriend to laugh while reading these threads. It really is comedy gold.

Some of these guys really went off the deep end, you don't get that shit on tv. Another fun thing is to pretend to be an autismo so you can get these faggots to open up to you more. I'd give them advice if they'd take it, there's not much to be sad about when they refuse your help.

Please share delicious miserycore screencaps if you got 'em.

Anyway, why do YOU come here?
>>
>>29002037
You make her laugh
While Chad splits her half
>>
>>29002037
You want to give robots some advice
Chad already fucked your girlfriend twice
>>
>>29002194
>>29002107
Hihihihihi. ;)

*explosions*
>>
>>29002037
I spent the last two days in bed with my gf fucking her.
>can't walk today
>carry her around apartment
>fucked in couch
>now cuddling and laughing at losers on here
>just ordered a pizza

Being a Norman feels good my dudes.
>>
>>29002037
You're a faggot like the rest of us, don't ever forget that
>>
>Hasn't been able to secs gf for a few weeks
>We finally get one day. She has work the next
>Pound her so hard that she texts me from work (she's a teacher) that she can't walk properly

Does anyone elses gf moan your name? Why do they do that? I'm not complaining but i find it strange haha
>>
>When your gf is too normie white girl to ever laugh at this
feels bad
>>
>>29002037
You don't have a girlfriend, virgin.
>>
>>29002321
I'm spending the next weekend with gf. We plan on seeing some friends saturday and the fucking the whole saturday night and the sunday, gon b gr8.

>>29002365
>>Pound her so hard that she texts me from work (she's a teacher) that she can't walk properly
I fucking love when this happens. She actually wants to get a remote vibrator so I can activate it through an app when we're apart.

And no, my gf doesn't moan my name sadly. She does swear a lot though, which is hot in my opinion.

>>29002378
Just share it with her, she might just find a taste for it.
>>
>>29002037
you must have an interesting life if you can afford th time to daily browse r9k, that's pretty depressing and not normal at all, you should see a doctor or shrink
>>
>>29002365
>moans my name
>pulls my hair
>scratches my back
>lets me cum inside

Couldn't be better.
>>
>>29002454
Damn, that's nice! A remote vibrator would be hot tbqh.

Idk if my girl would go for that. She's got. Reactive sex drive, not proactive. Dont get me wrong, we have a good sex life, but she's a pretty non sexual person outside of bed.

Hoping I can corrupt her senpai. I've already gotten her to beg for my dick a few times. I've found when you gyrate your hips just at the entrance of her pussy and make very slow and deliberate (yet shallow) thrusts, it drives em wild. Make em ask to get fucked. It's hot
>>
>>29002562
I have wanted to creampie my gf SO badly, but we're both terrified of her getting pregnant. Shes on the pill and we STILL use condoms.

It's cool though, she lets me cum in her mouth. Oral creampies see pretty great too
>>
>>29002037
This is a new level of delusion.
>>
>>29002567

Hint: she's cheating on you.
>>
>>29002037

Tracy here (trap Stacy), I pretty much do the same thing with my boyfriend. It's really so cruel but these guys are fair game, right? They let themselves be toyed with, it's not like we're doing anything wrong by making them hate themselves even more.
>>
>>29002645
Pfffffff nah. she's so terrified about the thought of losing me she has nightmares about us breaking up

T. Sleeps next to her

>>29002654
Out
>>
>>29002597
She should look into that arm implant that disables her hormones for like three years. Creampie her to you hearts content.

Oral ones are better imo because my gf calls me daddy and hearing "cum in me daddy" while she's on her knees drives me crazy.
>>
>>29002663

whyyy

make commenting original again
>>
>>29002645
Not all women are whores anon, just because Chad got girls you liked doesn't mean all girls are bad.
>>
>>29002687
She's on the pill. Gildes Fe I think it's called.

God that must be hot, anon. I'm waiting for daddy to slip out of her mouth one day too.

Does your gfs arm implant disable her period?

>>29002702
Because >>>/out/
>>
>>29002758
This reads like you're talking about an object. Maybe feminism ain't so crazy.
>>
>>29002037
If you go to a gay bar to judge the men every night, that makes you gay.

If you go to a retarded website to judge retards, that makes you retarded.
Questions?
>>
>>29002758
Yeah, the whole process of periods are stopped.

Trust me she'll say it if you show authority in bed.
>>
File: 1462413838499.jpg (51 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1462413838499.jpg
51 KB, 350x350
>>29002758

hey i've never even seen this board, it's kinda cool. thanks anon-kun!

>>29002787

>muh empowered, rational, autonomous wymyn
>on /r9k/

get out

>>29002793

you just equivocated /r9k/ with a gay bar, robro
>>
>>29002787
Nope. Sorry anon, I love her with my heart. We're just getting saucy in here, anon.

>>29002823
With authority? Dude I'm already pretty dominant in bed. What specifically are you talking about?

>>29002849
>>>/out/
>>
File: FCJ-158fig16.jpg (47 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
FCJ-158fig16.jpg
47 KB, 325x325
Stop responding you dumb niggers
>>
>>29002863
By the sound of it you love her with your dick
>>
>>29002904
I love her with both my dick and my heart. That's a very high form of love, anon.

No but seriously, she makes me so happy, so I always try and make her happy too. I have some classes today, but after I'm gonna bring her her favorite coffee at work. Girls love things like that
>>
>>29002922
Just remember her body will fade with time. Love something higher.
>>
File: original.gif (926 KB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
926 KB, 450x405
>>29002863

now you're just being mean. revoking my thanks
>>
>>29002945
But it's not about her body. She's got a great body, but I love how caring, nurturing, patient and kind she is. I'll never get tired of her sleepy voice either. So fuckin qt

>>29002966
>>>/out/
>>
>>29002984
If it's not about her body why is the main activity between you two sex?
>>
File: 0368 - 39gANlN.jpg (89 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
0368 - 39gANlN.jpg
89 KB, 775x719
>>29002984

i'm gonna stay and there's nothin you can do, jerk

your other conversation is making me miss my boyfriend these feeeeels
>>
>>29002984
Additionally if you truly love her why are you using her as an object of arrogance and pride to hold over others (this thread)?
>>
>>29002037
I come here to say all the things I'd be criticized for irl, like saying all non virgin women are worthless. I really do believe it but if I told anyone but my absolute closest friends I'd be labeled as an asshole or pedo.
>>
>>29003031

pretty sure he's got more than that over you guys, but also, why wouldn't he brag about his woman? she sounds great
>>
>>29003031
You can love your dog.
>>
>>29003005
We watch anime (I've been getting her jnto some good stuff), go on hikes, talk about stuff we're into, play the vidya, go to concerts, watch hockey games, go to the pool and just generally each other's company. I don't know how else to say it man, but I really do love this girl and I enjoy being around her and with her. Sex is just icing on the cake (also she's at work and I'm pretty damn horny rn)

>>29003020
>>>/out/

>>29003088
God she is. She is she is. She can be too careful sometimes, but she makes me so damn happy, so I try 100% to make her happy too.

>Tfw we send good morning/good night texts every day since we first started dating
>>
File: 4603690_orig.jpg (23 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
4603690_orig.jpg
23 KB, 628x316
>>29002037
Neat blog kiddo, where can I subscribe?
>>
>>29003031
Wow, you sound bitter. Not surprised you're single
>>
>>29003088
He boasted of only her sexual qualities not her as a human being.

>>29003140

Then why didn't you start the thread discussing those activities? The qualities of her which shine past the momentary sensation of sex.
>>
>>29003046
You're pedo asshole t.bh.
>>
>>29002037
>tfw I might be a normie
>tfw guys like you who laugh at others misery make me angry

I wouldn't be surprised if you and your sadistic girlfriend ended up cheating on one another, you must be missing something to look down on others and treat them so poorly

I come here...out of habit really. I used to take part in threads talking about cool junk, i went to pol for space elevator threads. Most of my time here has been devoted to jap cartoons and video games which is kind of a waste honestly
>>
>>29003183
Nothing he typed was "bitter."
>>
File: 1464137017235.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464137017235.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>29002037
I started coming here in 2012 and I've never really been able to leave. I stop browsing for a few weeks at a time and then I come back.
>>
>>29003191
As I explained, I'm quite horny rn. I'm sorry, I'm obviously a bad person who clearly doesn't love her. Nope. Thanks for telling me about my own feelings anon.
>>
File: 0079 - zsXdU0O.png (65 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
0079 - zsXdU0O.png
65 KB, 255x255
>>29003140

>">>>/out/"
>but responds to my other post

meanie
also

>good morning/goodnight texts every day

i know this feel. it's the best. you better always treat her right famalam and i hope she does the same for you

>>29003191

uhh excuse you, read >>29003140
and >>29002984

>I love how caring, nurturing, patient and kind she is
>watch anime, hike, vidya, hockey, pool etc

get out of the normie thread, robro
>>
>>29003284
I was referring to what inspired you to start the thread not our discussion now.
>>
>>29003284
>>>/out/

I spoil this girl and I love doing it.
>>
>>29003140
>anime (I've been getting her jnto some good stuff)
Let me guess, you showed her Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion?
>>
File: tumblr_mob6an4obg1svn9hfo1_500.gif (893 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mob6an4obg1svn9hfo1_500.gif
893 KB, 500x282
>>29003320

meannnn

That seriously has to be tops, you're both super blessed. How did you find such a woman in the feminist quagmire that is our era?
>>
>>29002107
OOOOH KILL EM
Seriously, though. OP is a cucc
>>
File: 1460524906083.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460524906083.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
>>29003352
I'm sure he showed her all of the underrated classics like DBZ and YuYu Hakusho.
>>
>>29003352
I've been getting her into some literature too, but ad for anime, we've watched Evangelion, the Ghibli Movies (she hadn't seen any of them), Steins;Gate, and then hopefully we can start on Ghost in the Shell or something.

>>29003384
>>>/out/
in college actually. She knew my roomate from HS, and we took a class together and sat next to each other. She was raised with good values, but her personality kinda prevents her from being a huge Stacey. Shes more mothering than anything, but also inexperienced with guys and relationships. Her first (and only) relationship ended freshman year of college with him basically sexually assaulting her (they never did anything past kissing tho). It kinda mentally fucked her up becuase they guy would send her suicide notes, call her and text her and try to manipulate her. She eventually had to get the police involved but didnt want to get a restraining order because she honestly believed that she would ruin his life if she got one, and just wanted him to leave her alone forever. That's the kind of woman she is. She feels so much empathy it's fucking insane.

Anyway, during this time I came into her life. She was still getting calls and texts from her psycho ex. Her Grandapa died sometime last March and when we were still in the "does he/she like me" phase I offered to spend the night with her, non sexually. I cucked myself but was really concerned because she wasn't sleeping or going to class. She said it was me and my friends (who kind of adopted her) that got her through that year and kept her from dropping out. Apparently my concern sealed the deal with her and she spent the rest of the year hopelessly following me around like a lost puppy. It was adorable. I still remind her sometimes of how obvious she was about her feelings and she gets all embarrassed. It's qt
>>
>>29003384
By not assuming 99% of women are sjws or whores and fixing his own problems instead saying women only want Chad because they don't want morbidly obese neets.
>>
Day of the rope can't come fast enough
>>
File: 8PTd1rO.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8PTd1rO.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29003589

mean

Omg, that story is romance movie tier. And I mean that in a good way, like, that made me cry and I'm really happy you found each other. She's so strong for dealing with all that the way she did, and you were a good man even though you say you were cucking yourself by doing what you did. Also that last part is super qt.

She deserves the kind of protection and love a guy like you can offer, and that motherly affection she carries is something you deserve, too. Please make this into a movie or a book someday, I want to watch/read this again.

Somewhat related, how many children do you plan on having?

>>29003610

>implying a lot of women aren't
>implying he isn't Chad

I live in the South and it's even infected our "country girl" memes, and he's Chad btw
>>
>>29003810
You are a mentally ill trap. Your word means absolute dog shit.
>>
>>29003810
What is Chad then? Someone who doesn't fap 5 times a day, isn't morbidly obese, puts some effort into grooming, and has a job?

Robots love to say women only want the 1% but all they ever do is fap to 10/10s and worship women solely based on appearance. For all that whining about people in relationships y'all sure have no problem obsessing over women with bfs if they're hot enough.
>>
>>29003810
>>>/out/

thank you. It's my first serious relationship, and her first serious one too. Her ex was just kinda a creeper who went off the deep end. He joined the army and continued to send her suicide letters. She had to call the police in fucking Alabama to go and stop him from becoming an hero. She was honestly really concerned, but that same concern was also really toxic to her. She is INCREDIBLY strong. She'd never say say that about her self but I tell her how strong I think she is all the time. She's stronger than I am, even though I try to be her rock, I know there's a no-bullshit side of her that can get her through anything.

I realized (this being my first serious relationship) how seriously close she was allowing me to become, and how fragile she was. It sounds kinda fucked to think about, but I know I could destroy her if I wanted to. It's a very sobering thought that makes me realize just how much she trusts me, and how I need to literally protect that smile. We talk about everything, even sex. We took each other's virginities after six months of dating, talking and planning and researching pretty heavily up to that point. It went off without a hitch for the both of us. I knew a lot more about sex than she did, so my vow was to make sure that even if I'm not her only guy, she has a sexual foundation built on love, trust, safety, education and experimentation.

I mean, it's too early to tell. We've only been dating a year. We just celebrated our one-year on the 27th, and we're both college students. If we have kids it's a ways out, but we've both made comments in passing about kids, and think two is the right number. Id like a girl and a boy, mostly to see how my genes will be reflected in a female me.
>>
Tried to hook up with some faggot chink trap on craigslist and he basically straight up said he'd want me to eventually split from my gf for him. Why can't traps just accept that they are purely fuckmeat and that nobody really wants to love them?
>>
>>29003948

ever heard the idiom, same ole song and dance? that's you, buckeroni :^) find something better to spam

>>29004135

true for the most part but kys anyway for making an overwhelmingly simplistic generalization based on muhhh dik

>>29003978

>y'all
>Robots

I think you are in the wrong thread. Disdain for wymyn is not the same as robro faggotry

>>29004023

mean-e

The fact that she still cared about his well-being even after all the hurt he caused is really telling. I'm glad you could remove her from it all, though. The way you describe her reminds me of my mom actually.

That reflection sounds scary but it's true, and really it can only be beneficial. I swear that kind of bond is what makes male-female love so perfect. The fact you are aware of how she puts her fragility in your hands isn't a bad thing, it can only be a positive to the way you care for her.

It was a weird question, but I just want to believe that caring, loving people are having children. Two is a good number. Awww @ that last part.
>>
File: 1442444425385.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442444425385.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>29004167
>Disdain for wymyn is not the same as robro faggotry
>>
>>29004167
I met one cd guy who was a robot and pretty chilled out, definitely not mentally ill or anything and not autistic either. But the typical trap is normally a complete basket case and only useful as a cum receptacle
>>
>>29004200

kek, you act like you've never even met an antifeminist before
>>
>>29004227
>How did you find such a woman in the feminist quagmire that is our era?

>I think you are in the wrong thread. Disdain for wymyn is not the same as robro faggotry

Saying 99% of women are sjws while hating sjws is hating women. I hate sjws as much as the next guy but it's pretty stupid for a trap of all things to be shitting on them. Lgbt pride parades are exactly where you belong no matter how much you try to deny it and say you aren't one of them.
>>
>>29004167
>>>/out/

this will sound kinda arrogant, but I've got a pretty decent life. I'm on /r9k/ because I've got some pretty wicked bad OCD (professionally diagnosed and it makes living fucking HELL), and the fact that 4chan has been my defacto net home for like seven years. We're both very cautious, very loving and nurturing people, raised in good homes with good strong values. If we have kids (like I said, we've only been a year together), we'll plan the hell out of it. Part of what makes us so strong is that we communicate just about everything. Or try to. Actually I think it's the trying.

I've done all kinds of cute shit with her. I'm not super smooth, but damnit I try. I like to go on night walks, and normally she's scared of walking alone at night, but I get her to join me. I like telling her how beautiful I think campus is at night, or what things I notice about what I see and how they make me feel. She honestly says I've changed her perspective about life

one time we were walking by the music hall at night, and there's usually some jazzfags softly practicing in the rooms upstairs with the windows open, so I grabbed her and slow danced with her in front of the building to the sound of some soft French horns. She melted like butter into my shoulder.

okay now I'm bragging. Sorry, just proud of myself
>>
File: Meanie.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Meanie.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>29004226

nah that's actually quite true, i'm not disputing you. it's sick and disgusting, purporting to be a woman but literally only adopting the crazy and nothing else

>>29004305

>implying I hate women
>implying I don't just want to shame them for being whores and "empowered" and whatnot

okey Chaim.

>Lgbt pride parades are exactly where you belong no matter how much you try to deny it and say you aren't one of them.

this tired rhetoric doesn't work on me, if I go there i'll wear a long dress and hold up a god hates fags sign or something :^)

>>29004368

Ahh, that makes sense. Do you ever feel like your OCD can be a good thing, like with the planning and all? Obviously it can be a nuisance, too. And bro, don't worry about arrogance, I won't resent you for having a good life. That's what I want someday, too, and I'm happy you and her are doing well.

That is so adorable and perfect omg... Write an autobiography pls. Plsplspls.

You...slow danced by yourselves at night to jazz practice. Is your life literally a Nicholas Sparks novel? Pls brag more I need these feels
>>
>>29004538

forgot

*MEANIE

time to kms
>>
File: 1464834038391.png (249 KB, 601x356) Image search: [Google]
1464834038391.png
249 KB, 601x356
>>29003810
>I live in the South and it's even infected our "country girl" memes
The "country Girl meme" have always been about strong, independent women supporting her man. That's why they're so "into" hunting and fishing and hiking and shit. Supposed to be "one of the guys, but still hot". It's got nothing to do with the "submissive housewife who meets her husband at the door for a blowjob" stereotype for southern women. That hasn't been a thing for 60 years, most southern men are huge mama's boys who let their wives rule the household. Please stop talking about things you have no clue about.

t.Lived in the South my entire life
>>
>>29004538
>>>/out/

generally it's not a good thing. The obtrusive and obsessive thoughts fucking rape me. And then the obsession with magical thinking is hard on me too. I know full well if I think about killing my family, nothing will happen, yet emotionally it feels like the more i think that way I'll be responsible for their deaths. And I can't stop, the thoughts come so fast and frequently. It's hell, I'm constantly worried I've hurt my family with my thoughts. It's that kind of OCD. That's just one example too.

I actually am a journalist, and work for my towns paper. I write creatively as a hobby, who knows? I might publish something one day

more cute shit? Okay, my mother is Austrian, so I know a small bit of German myself. Before i was sure I could say the words "I love you" to her (she ended up saying them first anyway), I would whisper "ich liebe dich" and other affectionate German stuff to her. She wouldn't know what it meant, but she'd blush and giggle because I think she knew I was trying to say something really sweet to her. So I could always call her mein schatzi or something. Plus her dad used to yell "SCHITZEN KOPFEN" at people jokingly. He even called his wife that for laffs until he asked me what it meant and I told him (Shit head)
>>
>>29004538
I hate sjws too but not literally every woman is one. Do you seriously never go outside? I know way more women that would tell you to go to hell and call you a faggot just for liking anime much less getting off on pretending to be a girl and say that every girl wearing anything above mid thigh is a slut. That's what I mean by that's where you belong, you sure as hell aren't gonna get any acceptance from the conservatives for that. But go ahead keep blaming it on everyone else being shit and you being amazing like every other robot. Maybe one day you'll magically get a bf/gf while shitposting.
>>
>>29004818
I meant they call everyone wearing anything revealing a slut. I'm going to bed now.
>>
File: 2352643.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2352643.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
>>29004623

There is a MAJOR difference between being the strong housewife who runs the home (we've always done that, it's not "the past 60 years") or even enjoying those masculine activities (the common southern woman aint afraid of getting down and dirty) and the "I don't need a man but you'll do just find number 65" meme that is infecting my place of birth.

>Drink beer, fuck Tyrone while your boyfriend watches, kiss a girl because why the hell not, throw up a middle finger to the world and have a good time and live life without regrets miss independent!

it's like the south has been rotting away ever since the civil war ended, yank degeneracy forcibly imposed on what was once a proud and strong aristocratic culture. that's okey though, enjoy the cuckening good ole boy, christ approves :^)

t. carolina qt

>>29004729

meanerino

Oh geez... That kind of ties in with what you were saying about how you knew you could destroy her. Do you take any medication for it? Does any of that stuff actually really help anyway?

Oh that's amazing, I really hope you do. I almost want to ask for your name or something so I'll know it when I see it.

>he's master race
WEW, probably the hottest thing in the world is being spoken to affectionately in German. It's so intimate linguistically, wewwewew. She is super lucky. That's so cute that that was her reaction, does she know now? My boyfriend says those things to me but I know what they mean.
>>
File: tumblr_nsu8pjd4Dx1sl58vfo1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsu8pjd4Dx1sl58vfo1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>29004818

point to where I said all women were sjws. I said that most women have been infected with a meme that has culturally been inundated into us since birth. Just because I'm a trap or even hip to this doesn't mean I too haven't fallen for it in some ways, but I'm trying to do my best not to fall for it anymore.

>I know way more women that would tell you to go to hell and call you a faggot just for liking anime

wew lad, edg-e

>much less getting off on pretending to be a girl and say that every girl wearing anything above mid thigh is a slut.

It would be an honor to trigger those hambeasts

>you won't get acceptance from conservatives

I pander to know one robro, you are no exception. The beautiful thing is that nobody knows what I am irl so I don't "need" to hunt acceptance, it's a nonissue.

>maybe one day you'll magically get a bf

newsflash, I already have one. goodnight, dream of horrible disasters for me
>>
File: 1463716883640.jpg (88 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
1463716883640.jpg
88 KB, 750x747
>>29004623
KEK
U
C
K

No seriously, get the fuck out. You're white trash. High society southern gentlemen don't hunt, they're not out in the sticks, they marry a *lady*, not someone who wishes they had a penis and does everything possible to pretend they do.
>>
File: 1464301173377.jpg (1 MB, 1290x2530) Image search: [Google]
1464301173377.jpg
1 MB, 1290x2530
>>29004818
I dunno senpai, Most women on the surface level dont think like it but you scrape the surface and they agree with a lot of the bias laws feminism pushes. why wouldn't they it benifits them
>>
File: 1437601445039.jpg (683 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1437601445039.jpg
683 KB, 1832x1754
>>29002037
Daily reminder that these threads are SJW psyops in order to normalize normieisms and leftist ideas here.
>>
File: tumblr_nudzrwxSS31tekvnfo1_1280.jpg (106 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudzrwxSS31tekvnfo1_1280.jpg
106 KB, 576x1024
>>29004950
This is your southern culture now.

>>29004950
>wew lad, edg-e
Not really in my experience, old christian ladies are mean as hell if you stand out. I wore a shirt with a tiny cross hidden in the print when I was like 13 and got lectured for hours about it.
>>
>>29004924
>>>/out/
Oh I'm extremely white. I actually sometimes get people asking me where I'm from in Europe. It's weird.

As far as the OCD goes, I take an SSRI and I have been seeing a therapist weekly for years. It's helped tremendously, but I still have my nuances. For example, I pick at my scalp so often it bleeds, and is thus painful to comb. Whenever something bad happens somewhere, I'll need to return to the spot where it happened so I can "reclaim" it. Like, once we were in a rough patch and taking a walk and talking (we never fight), and I had to walk that path several times to "erase" the negative feelings at that spot. I don't have really ritualistic stuff like cleaning or playing with lights, but OCD effects people differently.

Well if you ever see a writer who was once a journalist in the state of Colorado who likes to read classic sci-fi and Lovecraft, that'd be me.

That I love her? Yes. I tell her all the time. But she doesn't know what the German means, and I want to keep it like that because half the fun is her guessing.
>>
>>29005091
Meant for >>29004623 too.
>>
>>29005111
Also the Intrusive thoughts usually keep me up. I used to sometimes go weeks with one day of sleeping and one day of not. Seriously, untreated OCD is awful.

But I'm doing better now. I still struggle, like we all do, but I am trying very hard to better myself
>>
How many of you guys got checked out by girls today? I got checked out by 4.
>>
>>29005111
Nice trips, OCD bro. I know these feels.
>>
File: toshino-kyoko-intensifies.gif (260 KB, 512x251) Image search: [Google]
toshino-kyoko-intensifies.gif
260 KB, 512x251
>>29004960

you backlinked the wrong post AND you...changed the subject out of nowhere to high society southern gentlemen and my lack of ability to get one? wew lad. we were discussing the country girl meme.

>>29005091

thought it was bedtime for babby? it's edg-e because you're assuming that i'm the same anon irl and that I actually watch animu. it's a thing called board culture

>>29005111

Um...you forgot to spoiler, meanie.

>I'm extremely white

wew lad. yeah that's really cute that she still doesn't know. Do you know your entire family history? I am not Nordic-type, are you? I'm Dinaric-type, it shows in my face very strongly.

That sounds rough. Is it possible to entirely overcome those nuances, or are they biologically ingrained forever? The fact that you are trying so hard to better yourself is a mark of character you don't often see here, but that's what this thread is for I presume. I hope it isn't too presumptuous to mention it, but I'm also trying the same with my condition. You really can forge your own happiness out of sweat and tears, because all that labor is a happiness in itself. Not sure how people can wallow in their own feedback loop for so long and not get tired of it, but I think you understand that way better than I do...

I will remember you Lovecraftian meanerino.

>>29005263

I got hit on by a negro yesterday and it was infuriating and terrifying
>>
>>29005418

>>>/out/
>Do you know your entire family history? I am not Nordic-type, are you? I'm Dinaric-type, it shows in my face very strongly.

I look like a cross between a slav and Hitler's wet dream. Blond hair, blue eyes, but slavic cheekbones. My father's family is pure German. He was the only one to be born in America actually. My mother has some Czech in her. But really, I'm extremely Germanic looking, cept for a bit of slavic-ness.

I'm not sure if it's possible to overcome them or not, but I'm working on it. Part of me thinks I'll always live with some tics, but I think I can learn to deal with them. My therapist has a joke that we don't get to pick the cast of characters in our heads, but we can help decide how they get along, until one of them starts bombing the trains. Still, I'd like to be able to curb my magical thinking. I've been able to get more comfortable with my sporadic mental prayers to Satan, in that they no longer concern me, but other intrusive and repeated thoughts still bother me. It's a process, like everything in life.

Well, you're a trap, so you'll probably understand this sentiment, but I realized that with OCD and whatever other bullshit I'm working with, I either do something about it or it consumes my life. Just like you had to start on hormones or doing trap exercises and dressing feminine, because you either do something about it or allow that regret to consume you. I think you and I understand one another as far as this goes, as fellow sufferers. Growing up has made me realize that nothing ever comes easy, and that true character is forged, not given.

Thank you for listening trap bro
>>
File: 1371615231286.png (13 KB, 642x715) Image search: [Google]
1371615231286.png
13 KB, 642x715
>87 replies
>29 posters
>>
File: Dinaric-1.jpg (46 KB, 530x607) Image search: [Google]
Dinaric-1.jpg
46 KB, 530x607
>>29005675

M E A N I E

I'm sure Hitler would pardon your Slavic cheekbones. Did you learn German from your family or at school? pic related is what I meant when I said I'm Dinaric-type, but upbred, my face isn't so pancaked like hers because I have anglo nobility in me.

It'd be really cool if you could have such a grip on your tics and obsessiveness that you turned that way that you think into some sort of positive. What do you mean by sporadic mental prayers to Satan?

I totally feel you there. It's nice to have regrets that don't involve the illness, problems that aren't so all-consuming. And yeah, character is always something that is made, and while we might inherit predispositions those can be used rightly or wrongly depending on how we are raised and how we live our lives. Maybe you can relate to the fact that, because I've had to fight for health and stability and am on the cusp of attaining that, it all means so much more. From our conversation it seems like you have a world full of meaning that you fought hard to bring about. That's something many people don't realize: meaning must be made, not assumed. Meaning, word, logos, it's in the beginning but it certainly means nothing until it becomes acting, present, becoming.

I had to learn that the hard way. My life from 12-18 was awareness of being cursed, and I hated being alive and stuck within this dysfunctional, feminine body. There was not any meaning to it, so my life became a search for meaning (instead of the creation of meaning). People think the narrative is "a woman trapped in a man's body" but really, all I wanted was to be normal. When I decided to finally do something about my condition and answer the "why" with action, I was finally able to start creating. There's so much more left to do, but, I'm not stuck anymore.

You're very welcome, Normanbro. Glad to have met a fellow traveler today.
>>
File: Lokkyalldafucks.jpg (49 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
Lokkyalldafucks.jpg
49 KB, 320x279
>>29002037
The chad chain just goes up OP...
If you are a chad and dates a Stacy she will probably cheat on you with a higher level chad.
>Poor boy
>>
>>29006046
> > > / O U T /

Fatter Adolf would forgive me for all my sins. I look more like the bottom type as far as my facial features go.

Some of my intrusive thoughts used to be centered around being possessed by Satan. It was a huge fear in my life when I was young. Because I didn't understand my condition back then, I didn't know why I couldn't stop myself from mentally asking Satan to come get me. OCD is Intrusive and Impulsive thoughts, so this was one of them. Because I was rational, I decided Satan couldn't get me if I prayed every night three times and slept beneath my blanket. Every night, it had to be this way, even as I slowly let go of this pain. As I got older, I learned to tame those impulses, and to keep them from bother me like they used to. Like I said, I'm not the ritualistic kind of OCD, it's mostly internalized.

I 100% relate to that. Health, stability and happiness are things worth fighting for, and almost always need to be pried out of the cold, lifeless hands of despair. My dad is my idol, he's a jovial and happy man, but hearing what he had to go through to get it.... it makes me want to work harder.

I really do admire your outlook, and identify with it. Wanting to be "normal" was a desire for me to start seeking therapy, and then I started turning advice into action, just like you. I realize now it's not really about being "normal", but being comfortable, and I wish that for you as well. I imagine feeling like a female but being biologically male must be one of the most disorienting things ever, that's a perfectly valid reason to get help from people, and to seek help in yourself.

It was nice meeting you trapbro. I hope you do well in life and find your happiness. Keep working towards, building it for yourself, and defend it with your one and only life.
>>
File: 1464672338422.jpg (71 KB, 687x576) Image search: [Google]
1464672338422.jpg
71 KB, 687x576
>>29006275

M E A N I E
E
A
N
I
E

Nice, so we have a similar look in that case.

So your mind was hyperfocusing on the idea that you were being tempted, and in response you developed a loop of ritual thinking that could protect you from falling for the temptation? That must've been some kind of hell, being stuck in your own mind like that.

That hard fought happiness is what made our race great. It's good that you have your dad as a model for character, I do too. I appreciate the admiration, it's really nice to meet someone here of all places who knows how to deal with their problems in a realistic way.

You're so right, normality is only what you make it, not something you can just adjust to and become. That just breeds dysfunction because you end up never addressing the problem that plagues you. I'm so much more comfortable now than I was, and I'm glad to know you are too. We made it famalam.

>I imagine feeling like a female but being biologically male must be disorienting

For certain. I could blog all day about it, but we've already discussed the essence of it. Suffice it to say, I will not stop until I can function healthily in all ways as a woman; the hand that nature dealt me will not be my downfall.

Your stories inspired me today to appreciate the present more deeply than I do. I've been thinking ahead too much lately for my own good. And, um, thanks for the advice Normanbro, I certainly will. I extend the same hope to you and your girlfriend. May God bless you and keep you both.
>>
>>29006634
> > > / o u t /
>
>
/
o
u
t
/

Well, that's what OCD is like. You have some bullshit you're irrationally afraid of, so you get put up mental barriers to protect yourself. At least, that's one component. It really is an extension of anxiety however, like how bipolar is a mood disorder. Different beast, same animal.

Shit man, I love being white, I love my heritage and my people. I love my family, I love my dad, who is so much like me. I know being raised by the internet can have detrimental effects on people's psyche, but I try to stay at least realistic. As hypocritical as it is for me to say (especially as an OCD patient), but I leave fantasy to fantasy.

You function as a woman, you be the best damn waifu there is, okay? Remember that OCDbro with his qt3.14 gf is rooting for you. Life is kicking and screaming at you, so kick and scream back!

You inspired me today as well. Thank you for your kind words and interests. God bless you. Good luck in becoming a woman.

God the characters you meet here, huh? It's this kinda conversation that makes me want to be a better journalist, because there are stories here that are untold.
>>
>>29002037
I hope you die a painful death in car crash tomorrow. Fucking pile of shit
>>
r9k is now officially a normalfag board. I know it already has been for the past 3 years but this is just ridiculous.
Go on """""""robots""""""" and pretend your a special snowflake. This place is dead.
>>
File: qjePPB85.jpg (36 KB, 533x479) Image search: [Google]
qjePPB85.jpg
36 KB, 533x479
>>29006778

M E A N I E M
I E
N A
A N
E I
E I N A E M E A N I E
I E
N A
A N
E I
M E I N A E M

Same here, famalam. Heritage is everything to me, that's why I'm wearing an Odal rune around my neck.

You betcha, I will not fail you OCDbro. I will be the toppest waifu to ever exist! Don't you forget to be the best lover and father there is, and always push past the thoughts in your head that would inhibit your progress or happiness. You've got the best damn waifu cheering you on and praying for your success.

You're so welcome, it was a pleasure. I hope we manage to cross paths again, but regardless, we have mingled destinies here and that's enough.

t. trapbro

>>29006987
>>29007021

I think you triggered them, OCDbro :^)
>>
>>29007109

>the meanie swastika has failed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29002037
So you pretend to be a normie while being either a sadistic mental wreck or just so insecure and boring that you need this board to find people that are even more pathetic than you?

Well meme`d Broseph.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-07-01-35.png (222 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-07-01-35.png
222 KB, 720x1280
Since I have such a high concentration of Norman's in one spot, somebody help me

How do you respond to this shit or start a new a one
>>
>>29007668

>omg im so boreddddd

if she's close by suggest that you're doing a thing today, and maybe she can tag along. the thing is up to you. it's a casual way of asking her out on a date, but in the guise of relieving her boredom.
>>
>>29002037
Since this thread is full of em, what are normie things I can do to improve my life?
>>
>>29002037
Fuck. This board really has gone to hell, robots are outnumbered here, it's just like any other board now. This is the final straw. Bye normaltrash
>>
File: 1464624504707.jpg (84 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1464624504707.jpg
84 KB, 1154x860
>>29008077
Exercise,as cliched of a thing as it is, is a good start.
You could also try to expand your circle of friends, it makes my life feel a little better.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
>>
Who here /actually a normie/ and can see through these false flagging robots?
>>
>>29008524

Kek, which of us are false flagging?
>>
>>29002400
>topic says "robots out"
>robots come in anyway
There's a thin line between rebellious and retarded.
>>
>>29008627
Get your own fucking board then, crybaby.
>>
>>29008560
At least half of the "normies" in here
>>
>>29008679
Samefagging it up as usual, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x603
>>29002037
>all of these people pretending they do what they think normies do in the smallest chance they'll offend another robot
>>
>>29009451

>this much denial over normies coming here to laugh at you
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.