[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /cocoonmode/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mcp4lliq6s1rz9w41o1_400.png (172 KB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcp4lliq6s1rz9w41o1_400.png
172 KB, 400x488
Who here /cocoonmode/?
>>
Why do I want to get /fit/? Exercise is painful and will prolong my life. What's the point of being stronger, sexier, and more aesthetically pleasing if I don't care for women? What's the point of being smarter in a dumb world where it just will bring you misery since ignorance is bliss. Oh normalfags when will you learn?
>>
>>29001935
I cocooned from 2010 to 2013. Then lived pretty well until 2016 which was gonna be cocoon 2 but its been slow.

It's the best way to live desu.
>>
>>29001935
Educative Intelligence != Social Intelligence

You're losing out on important social experience and thus are become dumber in that domain. You'll emerge a physically attractive and smart (no girls care about that though) butterfly, that cannot convey intelligent ideas or pass information effectively.

You need social contact, so is 4chins enough?
>>
>>29002096
If you're doing it for girls, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>29001984
All that unhappiness is just repressed anger famslice.
You'd be a lot happier if the next time someone crossed you, you could beat them to within an inch of their life.
If you make it to ripped af you can walk around in anime tshirts and be treated like you're wearing a suit.

There's a lot of tangental benefits you aren't considering.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.