[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it take so long for this to happen? Black bots like pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: CiGB8OtXEAAQTR2.jpg (53 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CiGB8OtXEAAQTR2.jpg
53 KB, 600x338
Why did it take so long for this to happen? Black bots like pokemon too.

>Inb4 /pol/tards
>>
>that
>black
holy shit you're one stupid nigger
those are abos/pacific islanders
japs hate niggers
>>
>>29001691
There aren't many blacks in Japan so they don't have much to reference. It's not like anime in which most of the audience is in the west, Pokemon is very popular in Japan so they try to be racially neutral. They kept it up until the graphics got this good and they pretty much had to add it in.

Also,
>black
>strait, nice hair
>>
Jesus christ, for all blackbots out there I pray that you can change hairstyles.
>>
>>29001722
first repliy and /pol a;ready here

I'm a fellow black bot who enjoys pokemon
but I'm not as black as the one they offered...

it took them 6 generations to have diversity..
>>
>>29001811
>WAAAAAHHHH anyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
slit your wrists nigger
also
>diversity
hahahahahaha
>>
>>29001691

I hope they allow you to disable the hat, seriously
>>
>>29001849
>This is you
Please control your autism faggot.
>>
>>29001849
>jap hate niggers
>niggers
>assuming that the player is from this region and hasn't traveled there like in gen 3

>telling me to kill myself
is that the best you can do

>diversity hahahahaha
what?
>>
WE WUZ POKEMON TRAINERS AND SHIT
>>
BROCK IS A NIGGER
MARSHAL ELITE FOUR OF UNOVA IS ALSO A NIGGER
IM A NIGGER XDD
>>
>>29001762
I'm pretty sure the graphics were good enough to do this in gen 3. Pokemon has been a global phenomenon since gen 1.
>>
>>29001811
What you're referring to as "diversity" is just skin color customization. Customization was added over time, it just came in steps.

There's no corresponding notion of diversity in a fictional universe anyway, it's not as if these characters organize their cultures around skin color like people IRL. Even if they did, that's just how the world was created. It's just people imposing their values onto a fictional world.
>>
>>29001964
>Large family
>Ludicolo
>Light brown skin
>Black?
Definitely Mexican.
>>
>>29001980
wasn't refereeing to cultural diversity...
perhaps say it like a diverse pool of potion to choose from?
or just multiple options...
>>
>>29001722
>tfw you're mentally ill
Tbo
>>29001849
>>
I want to fuck both of the Hispanics from the top and bottom row.
>>
File: 1464805778504.jpg (20 KB, 345x348) Image search: [Google]
1464805778504.jpg
20 KB, 345x348
>>29001811
Go back to your tree you filthy monkey and stop telling Japs what to do with their games
>>
>>29001980
>>29002020
>Not understand how representation in media affects the real world, especially for children.

I'm assuming you're white so you don't understand what it's like not to see yourself as the hero in every major franchise Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, literally any anime (inb4 they're Asian), the list goes on. That's only change now that SJW have more power. Must be nice to have all dat privilege that you don't even notice these things.
>>
Where's the transgender character?
>>
File: 1464751720198.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1464751720198.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>>29002084
the slippery slope is already happening.

fuck
>>
>>29001691
Didn't happen because it's not up to Japanese or white to promote black.
>>
>>29002084
How do you know they're not trans?
>>
>>29002136
trans "people" don't pass
>>
>>29002083
The thing is you complain about that but most developers aren't black. Why is their responsibilities to create black characters especially for you?
>>
>>29002083
>I assume your white
>mfw I'm black
Also name a well known black anime character that I could cosplay as

also the hair on the fucking black characters in gaming in general is bull shit
It's all afros or just straight up cut hair

so shit anon I do know what it's like to be underrepresented in media

>>29002057
do me a favor and kill yourself
or fuck on over to >>/pol/
>>
>>29002083
why not make your own movies/games/books?

start an all black production company
>>
>>29001811
me too am a black man
i'm typing this from prison
i wish I had a dad
>>
>>29002083
Quit trying to force Japanese developers to meet your arbitrary standards.
>>
>>29002270
fuck anon I'm black but what point does it even fuckin matter

I'm not postin a time stamp
so fuck you
take my word for it or be a denianl faggot

>inb4 I go on a rant of me being "african" and not black

or you're just being a cuck
>>
>>29002384
are you african-american or something else?
>>
>>29002423
African american first generation
my parents came from nigeria
>>
>>29002020
I agree more customization is nice. Wasn't a deal-breaker for me though, I was focused on gameplay.

>>29002083
>I'm assuming you're white
>Must be nice to have all dat privilege that you don't even notice these things.
You assumed wrong.

>You don't understand what it's like not to see yourself as the hero
That's because, like most people, you're retarded.

Heroes being white isn't what makes them heroes. It's not like if you changed their culture/origin to anything else, that they'd become less heroic.

So it's not as if you couldn't be the hero because they were white. You just chose to associate heroism with being white instead of their heroic behaviors, because like most people, you're retarded.

As a kid, I implicitly understood that heroes often being white was because most of the world I lived in was white. I didn't care, as it didn't stop me from believing I could be the hero and do heroic things.

As you grow older, you realize it's because it's a fictional universe, that's being sold as a product. The heroes could have been any skin color. They just chose the most common one of their audience, because marketers understand their customers are animals and make associations based on a sense of other.

>every major franchise Harry Potter, Lord of the rings
Marketed towards whites.

>literally any anime (inb4 they're Asian)
Marketed towards Asians.
>>
>>29002083
Why are chocolate americans so entitled? Why not create your own media if you're not happy with what's available?
>>
>>29002461
Parents came from Nig(g)er-ia xD
>>
>>29001722
The japanese do indeed abhor black people.
>>
>>29002577
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

you think you're fuckin!!!!??!

I mean it was somewhat clever

but still fuck you fuck this
fuck everything from what you said right here
>>
>>29002118
>>29002192
>>29002376
Respond to these please black brotha
>>
>>29001691
I'm white and if the only options where the black kids I wouldn't give less of a shit
>>
>>29002950
of course not sven
>>
They don't have the kinky hair so they look like abbos. Suppose it will be possible to change though but who knows if that will be an option.
>>
>>29001691
We should encourage this so I know who not to play with.
>>
>>29001691

>tfw 2d makes all races look beautiful and impregnatable
>tfw the top row could VERY EASILY be just tomboys
>tfw I'm going to pretend the top row is just reverse traps and imagine impregnating them
>>
>>29001722
>japs hate niggers

Why do they love nigger culture so much?
>>
>>29002545
They do, it's all about killing police officers and smoking weed and the best part is the Jews are the only ones making money off it
>>
>>29001691
Couldn't you also be black in x&y ?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.