[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The Asian highlights in my DNA was like piss on fresh snow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: cartoon.jpg (76 KB, 535x550) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
76 KB, 535x550
"The Asian highlights in my DNA was like piss on fresh snow. They only noticed the yellow, and didn't want to play anywhere near it."
>>
>>29001614
Did St. Elliott say this?
>>
>>29001631
Nope.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
>>
File: trent.jpg (34 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
trent.jpg
34 KB, 948x948
>>29001614

>2016
>When in relationship with an Asian woman, not taking her to doctors to make sure you only have Eurasian daughters and aborting the male, or ensuring the y chromosome doesn't develop.
>If choosing to have Eurasian sons, not ensuring you make them as white as humanly possible and not naming them bullshit names like Balthazar and Lazarus Echo, permanently ensuring their virginity

15 years until the Reznor boys shoot up a school and kill their parents.
>>
kek thats a accurate picture
>>
>>29001744
Will they follow the footsteps of Supreme Gentleman?
>>
lmao half asian men are born cucked
>>
It's funny how these threads seemingly ignore that there are so many Asian guys with gfs.

I live in NYC and see them all the time. There are lots of Asian guys doing better with girls than a lot of the posters here (including me).
>>
I'm Asian and there's a group of 5 or 6 Asians I do hw with. All of them have gfs and they talk about them all the time. RRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29002441
Tbh I've never seen an Asian American with a girlfriend
I've seen fresh off the boat immigrants with them but never Asians that were actually born here
>>
>>29001614

That picture just blows my fucking mind. Reproduction is a cold-hearted bitch.
>>
>>29002526
Yep, in the end the white male and asian female kill their lineage by racemixing

It's actually quite poetic
>>
to bei fair I turned out the same height as my dad (6'3") and inherited a big dick too, the only thing this meme gets true is being bad with women which is probably because I browse /r9k/
>>
>>29001677
Ni l'un, ni l'autre, batard, tu es, tu l'etais, et tu le restes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fatfDUPiJ5U
>>
File: Image1.png (594 KB, 768x614) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
594 KB, 768x614
>>29001677
>Brownstein
Kike who seeks to enact white guilt.
His Jewish dad who racemixed is at fault here, not the other real white people who didn't racemix.
>>
>>29001614
Train physically and take a martial art. I have a asian mate and he doesn't give a shit, he's a good fighter as well.
>>
>>29001614
Oh man... I can so relate to this picture. Despite the fact I'm 6'2" like my dad, because I pretty much look 100% asian, no girls will talk to me. I don't hate my parents, but it does piss me off how oblivious they are to what I go through on a daily basis some times...

pic related.
>>
File: 1435858723369.jpg (8 KB, 137x234) Image search: [Google]
1435858723369.jpg
8 KB, 137x234
>>29001614
>it's a racebait episode
>>
>>29002788
Do you think your mother resents you for looking like an asian male?
>>
I remember a hapa youtuber that was talking about being hapa and how it made him invisible to women and that his brother was also hapa and was a 34 year old virgin. Does anyone know who that is? Trying to find his vids again.
>>
File: 1460090501201.jpg (22 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1460090501201.jpg
22 KB, 453x557
>>29003447
This is what I live for.
Why do you think we made Western countries multicultural?
>>
>>29003465
Not the person you replied to, but I never feel that way from either of my parents.
>>
>>29003541
Have you ever asked her why she racemixed?
>>
>blaming jews for racemixing when jews racemix themselves

consistency.
>>
>>29003465
I don't look like an asian male, im a keanu reeves looking mothercucker
>>
>>29001614
I knew a hapa who was a complete Chad in high school and a really cool guy. He even had an Asian girlfriend and was pretty popular. I was also surprised that he approached me when we first met.

You dudes have a warped view on everything.
>>
Half Asian boys would be more successful if their fathers took an interest in them.

The problem is only made big when it involves a white father, because white fathers just aren't there for their sons.

I blame it on the fact that asian women are the types who will only go for the absent type of father: the workaholic careerist.
>>
>>29003582
Nope, the question has never arisen. Parents are divorced now, anyways.
>>
>>29002352
Huh, Trent Reznor dresses exactly how you'd imagine him to dress. Weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 505x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 505x284
Pisses me off to see white guys with Asian girls. But not Asian guys with white girls. I dunno man, maybe it's jealousy, maybe it'd pass if I was a normie with a qt Asian gf.
>>
>>29003609
jews are mongrels so they want everyone to be mongrel too.
>>
>>29003896
white normies seems to pissed about javs with white girls.
>>
Ok so how do I fit into this? 25 khv adopted from Kazakhstan but half Russian, and my adopted parents died when I was 7 and I was put into an orphanage at 8. I've never felt disadvantaged except for the 'tism.

Who else /weirdcircumstances/
>>
>>29003929

I dunno man, I just watch asian girls. Preferably god tier lesbian JAV, or all Japanese. Seeing white guys mostly pisses me off, dindu's, that may as well be scat or something.
>>
>>29003931
Are you Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin?
>>
>>29004068
Pale skinny Asian kid that always sits in the server room at work to avoid people.

I can run pretty fast I guess

Also went to an inner city school and got beaten by Tyrone a lot so maybe?
>>
>>29001677
This guy is really handsome though.
>>
>>29004130
Golovkin beats Tyrones up with ease. Here's his highlights against Monroe Jr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMhqsdU0Y4w

Take some boxing classes, lad
>>
>>29004271
I learned grappling from another kid at the orphanage, but it still never helped when tyrique say that you insulted hi bish uniqua. Seriously like monkeys
>>
>>29003896
I want to feed her clover and stroke her long ears.
>>
>>29002893
THAT'S what I'm talking about. My pinoy friend trains for hours every other day, is highly intelligent, and hits the bag.
>>
I recently went on a island vacation that included a day long boat trip. On the boat with me was a family, white dad and Asian mom. Two kids, early 20s probably. One male and one female.

I thought the hapa male bullshit you guys talked about was a meme, but I saw it myself. The girl was beautiful, showing her body off in a bikini and clearly very happy. The male looked very much like his sister but was somehow ugly. He just looked wrong. He also had a permanent scowl and looked like he wished he was never born.

So sad
>>
>>29002511
I'm american born asian

I have had gfs
I have had fuck buddies
But most of all, I have had those things that I let pass due to my autism

If it makes it any more believable, I'm 5'11". Went to a top ranking uni. Went to gym. Also used to be obsessed with fashion. Just stereotypical things that make you more desirable. Which is what I wanted to be.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.