[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE SUMMER >heat and sweat >females dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1432717864285.jpg (7 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1432717864285.jpg
7 KB, 255x254
I FUCKING HATE SUMMER

>heat and sweat
>females dressing like fucking whores with tights, short shorts and even TIGHTS-SHORTS
It's the worst season for a robot by far.
>>
Oh and also

>summerfags on 4chan
>>
Females will always dress like whores in this generation anon
>>
>>29001245
yeah but winter forces them to cover up
>>
Let's swap. Fly here in motherfucking Syberia where it's 10 months of snowing and 2 months of rain and make yourself at home
>>
File: hell.jpg (330 KB, 1032x284) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
330 KB, 1032x284
>>29001294
I'd take that any day.
>>
Roll-on mineral deodorant.
>>
>not liking scantily clad women

you gay or something?
>>
>>29001294
you're really from siberia?
>>
>>29001358
sup normalfaggot. Imagine seeing scantily clad females everywhere without EVER getting to fuck them.
>>
>>29001294
>he thinks if rather live my entire life out in sweltering suburban burgerland, surrounded by whores and endless useless sensational bullshit, than live or die in Siberia by the mettle of my own God damned back

Kekles to be honest. That aside, you replying to "summer is the worst season" with YEAH WELL WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO THE FARTHEST GLACIAL REACHES OF HUMAN IN HABITATION THEN HUH? Would be a little like you bitching about the cold and nog telling you to try out a desert, jackass. Switch with me, on the spot
>>
>>29001245
This. My room mate and I live a block away from a high school. Whenever we sit out in the garage or whatnot it'll be 45F out and you'll see girls walking to school in strapless tops and short shorts. It's always skank weather
But I love the summer time because women always look better in a sundress
>>
>>29001215
typical thing a neet basement dweller would say
neck yourself
>>
File: cancer.jpg (202 KB, 1536x1095) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
202 KB, 1536x1095
>>29001215
Lets not forget the REAL problem with summer.
>>
>>29001215
yeah but all those chicks will be having hot sweaty sex with 90% of this board, so r9k will be a lot less busy with memes or whiny fucks. you'll have a better time.
>>
>>29001358
Maybe he just hates degeneracy.
>>
>>29001465
Chads don't browse this board, only normies and failed normies. Only the below average sluts will have sex with the normieposters here. That's why >>29001440 is so frustrated.
>>
>>29001509
in summer even the failed normies get laid. do you realize how horny these girls are??
>>
>>29001522
Are you dumb? That's exactly what I said. They get laid with the below average sluts.
>>
>>29001534
you can pretend the girl is hotter while you're rolling around in bed with her.
>>
Can we all agree that summer is literally the WORST season for robots and wizards?
>>
>>29001592
im a robot but i like summer the best because i can ride my motorcycle all the time
>>
>>29001228
>Implying normies go on 4chan during the summer
Go back to /b/ and take your summerfag meme with you.
>>
>>29001592
>all those creepshots
>all those easy sluts
>all those music festivals
no i disagree senpai
>>
Don't be mad at the season for your sexual frustrations
Don't like it? Move to Syria where they force their women to be covered
>>
>>29001634
I bet you fell for the
>moot said summer didn't have a higher post rate
meme. The reason it doesn't is because of what you said. But the beta kids are also on summer vacation and are more likely to find 4chan.
>>
>>29001622
Summer is literally the worst time of the year to ride motorbikes. Way too hot
>>
File: Cleopatra.png (1 MB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
Cleopatra.png
1 MB, 500x624
What's wrong with women dressing slutty? It's nice to see cute girls wearing sundresses, shorts, and sandals. I'm don't mind sluts I'd just prefer not to date one but I still would as long as she doesn't cheat on me.
>>
>>29001711
not where i live, my friend
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.