[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else pee on the sides of the toilet to make less noise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1941623.png (189 KB, 363x704) Image search: [Google]
1941623.png
189 KB, 363x704
Does anyone else pee on the sides of the toilet to make less noise?
>>
Today when I woke up and when to the bathroom I pissed on myself because the pee was dribbling instead of being powerfully projected.

It happened more than once. Do I have prostate issues?
>>
Not only that but I sit down. It took me a long time to master pissing straight into the side of a urinal to disperse the pee instead of having it spray everywhere.
>>
>>29001221

My pee often splits in half whan I take morning piss.
>>
>>29001248
I sit down while peeing as well, it's more comfortable and I can play games on my phone as well. If you tell this to any dude they'll look at you like you're some sort of faggot but the only faggots are the ones who equate sexuality with bathroom mannerisms.
>>
I don't have a problem with sitting down, but how long do you pee to be able to play video games?
>>
Really hate low toilets. Do people who have these like having their piss fall three feet down?
>>
>>29002465
Sometimes I'll just end up taking a shit even though I only thought I needed to piss. The minute I sit down and piss sometimes I'll push out 2-3 turds out of nowhere.
>>
>>29002465
This, video games are for taking shits
>>
You are still to learn the secrets of the penis, anon.
haha
>>
>pissing anywhere near the toilet

I swear you normalfags really need to fuck off.
>>
>>29003689
where do you piss? sink is good and shower
>>
I pee in the sink tbqh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.