[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onision is mad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5L F3mJdYbw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Onision.jpg (31 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
Onision.jpg
31 KB, 480x330
Onision is mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5LF3mJdYbw
>>
>>29001013
>Le ugly
>He must be succesful with women!
>genetically inferior

Normie meets r9k.
Kys,.
>>
Can someone explain, what is the deal with onision? I remember him already being hated like 7 years ago. He seemed to piss off everybody. Who is his audience at all?
>>
>>29001087
An angry edgy pesudo chad.
>>
>>29001087
He's relatively attractive and a legitimate manipulator. He's like an anti patrick bateman on the inside. His mind is a bit screwed up, he's a compulsive liar. He gets a dopamine rush when he makes someone happy and then upset. (Un?)fortunately for him, that means crazy girls flock to him as well.

His old girlfriend shiloh was just like that. I was living with her for a few weeks before she started dating onision. She would just take things, and throw them out. I found a few of my PSP games in the garbage once. She would just tell useless lies for no real reason. If you asked her if she had eggs for breakfast, she would lie. Their brains just like it a lot. Onision uploaded a video of her having a fake amnesia attack. She was convinced she "was living with her boyfriend in england". Except the truth is (and you won't find this online anywhere.) she only lived with him for 2 weeks.

I know a little bit too much of this due to my personal relationship. I don't want to spill too much though, it's just a bad time in my life. I don't talk to any of them anymore.
>>
>>29001013
Such a model-tier face though
Look at that jaw
And the eyes
>>
>>29001087
Teenage girls desu
>>
>>29001013
>"he is obviously genetically inferior"
Onicuck watched eggman ripoff of r9k called black pill.
>>
>>29001013
"thanks for fucking up trench coats for us"
trench coats (especially black ones) were always a clear symbol for being a social outcast.
and Columbine worshipers are still more tolerable than the less than human mentally retarded....things that have any sort of attraction to this smarmy cunt
>>
>>29001013
>Onision
>Relevant

It isn't 2008 anymore anon.
>>
>>29001776
>1776
this get confirms
>>
>>29001116
>>29001087

In a nutshell, yeah.
>>
oh wow, a insanely attractive guy who has likely been surrounded by supportive friends and had hundreds of girls beg for his cock all his life can't understand why undesirable people eventually snap and lash out on the society that rejected them their entire lives

who the fuck could have seen that coming
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.