[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any possible improvement of your life that would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1454795412491.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454795412491.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
is there any possible improvement of your life that would be better than a qt pure totally loyal and virgin gf ?
>>
>>29000908
>totally loyal
Do they even exist?
>>
A bullet to the head would be nice
>>
File: 1462910894952.jpg (141 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
1462910894952.jpg
141 KB, 850x478
Having the motivation to care about my hobbies and ambitions again.
>>
My gf was one when I met her. I tell /r9k/ time and time again that it's a great thing but if you're not ready for that you're not going to be able to keep it. Girlfriends don't magically fix problems. They make them worse sometimes. Are you ready for that kind of responsibility anon?
>>
>>29000908
leting go and forgetin about this girl whos a 4/10 physically (alays loved her personality but so much could have changed from the last tim i talked to her its pintless.) that i havent talked to in years and seen scene 8th grade she doesnt even look anything like what i picture her to in my head anymore
it creeps up on me once in a while and makes me like pull my hair out that would be a better improvment that that qt gf.
>>
>>29000908
Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear,
No where
Lives a woman true, and fair.

If thou find'st one, let me know,
Such a pilgrimage were sweet;
Yet do not, I would not go,
Though at next door we might meet;
Though she were true, when you met her,
And last, till you write your letter,
Yet she
Will be
False, ere I come, to two, or three.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.