[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HNNNGGGG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: JESSUSSSSSSSSSFUNNNFFFFFGGG.png (364 KB, 373x643) Image search: [Google]
JESSUSSSSSSSSSFUNNNFFFFFGGG.png
364 KB, 373x643
Why the fuck don't more black woman look like this?
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1464713423500.webm
>>
File: 1462547265019.webm (836 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462547265019.webm
836 KB, 1280x720
>>29000877
Because the majority of Black girls are ugly.

Webm related though, this video I watch over and over, wish I had source.
>>
bump for black qt girls
>>
>>29001065
>majority of black girls are ugly
>posts an ugly black girl without any curves, and has small tits
well done lad.
>>
>>29001374
>what is taste in women
>>
These women are far from black, they are all mixed as fuck
>>
>>29001418
>what is taste in women
you mean shit taste. She has no tits, ass, or curves one of the best features of black women.

She's built like an asian but with ugly negroid features. Disgusting.
>>
>>29001432
Motherfucker everyone is "mixed". That doesn't make them not black. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>29001478
>my opinion is better than your opinion
You are sad
>>
impossible beauty standards, that's why.
black women hair doesn't grow like that, you realize that?
also she looks like she would have a strange posture.
>>
>>29001432
>If they look attractive they are mixed
>no black girl can possibly be attractive
Wow this dipshit meme again. Could you consider that 1/100 black girls might be hot?

Seriously I'm mulatto, this girl isn't mixed, this girl wouldn't be considered anything other than black, but because she is hot you want to attribute her attractiveness to being mixed.
>>
>>29001517
She's just wearing high waist jeans to show off her figure more.
>>
>>29001432

Back to >>>/pol/ faggot.
By the way, biological race is meaningless. There is no such thing as a "pure race"
>>
Im getting really tired of these threads, please fucking stop with this black girl bullshit. Desperate cuck OP. Always sage.
>>
if she had a taylor swift ass, I would like.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.