[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met one of you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x400
>on the bus home from psychiatrist, got perscribed sertraline and xanax
>sitting at the back of the bus, hugging my bag, seat next to me is empty
>in fact the whole bus is empty until a 30-something raggedy man gets on
>shifty sad eyes, dressed a bit off, looking down a lot
>he walks straight to the back of the bus, and stops hesitantly next to the only other passenger... Me.
>Holds on to the pole next to my seat for a good minute
>scans my seat, and finally looks around the bus.
>does not sit down next to me
>the bus window is open, its a hot day
>wind blowing my long blonde hair around like its one of those wacky wavy inflatable tube men things
>feel some resistance, usually the hair would pull equally to all sides
>slowly turn head, pretending to look out the window
>our raggedy friendo has sat behind me
>he is leaning forward, eyes closed, big grin, letting my hair tickle his face
> too autismo to say anything about it
>slowly turn around, wait a minute and tuck my hair to one side.
Tbh I would have talked to him, if I wasn't on edge cause of the psychiatrist visit. Felt like I could easily cheer him up. (And apparently I did)But the hair thing was too damn weird.
Why do you do these things?
>>
Hey OP Ive been on sertraline for about a month and its made a massive difference to me, the only side affect is it makes it really hard for me to climax.
>>
I have done something like that before but the bus was crowded so it was less obvious
>>
>>29000561
I just started taking it, hoping it works. Any experiences with xanax? I want to take it when meeting people (for muh anxieties) but I don't want to look clearly drugged out
>>
>>29000526
>long blonde hair
I am far too afraid of being near another person and violating their personal space or vice versa, but it's clear to me he simply wanted to appreciate your radiance.
>>
>>29000526

Where you from op could have been me
>>
>>29001055
Probably not, I'm from estonia
>>
>>29000526
/neckbeardstories
>>
>>29000861
muh xanaxies, kek. But seriously, why did the psychiatrist not start you on diazepam first?
>>
>>29000526
>I violated someone's personal space on the bus by letting my body parts rub in his face
>why did he do that
quit being so self absorbed

are you even supposed to take benzos and ssris at the same time?
>>
>>29000861
No experience with xanax. They put me on diazipam for the first week as well as my anxiety was completely out of control, I'm on 50mg a day atm.
>>
>>29001095
Estonia is the cutest country on /int/.
please post there and bless us with your cuteness
Estonia is best
>>
>>29001167
50mg of Sertraline not diazipam*
>>
>>29001152
The bus was empty, I didn't assume he sat behind me in a completely empty bus.
Psych told me to take the xanax when I need to cause sertraline takes weeks to kick in.
>>
>tfw that'll probably his only positive female contact for anot her year
>tfw he has more positive experience with girls
>>
>>29001200

50mg Sertraline is pretty normal, although not the lowest dose possible. You can't be on diazepam and Xanax together, so i'm guessing the diazepam was stopped.
>>
>>29001200

hope they told you to avoid alcohol with the Xanax too
>>
>>29001246
I'm not OP but yes diazepam was just to calm me down for week while the sertraline kicked in a bit.
>>
>>29001288
sounds about right; .

Apparently this comment has to be original
>>
>>29001233
Op here, I'll talk to you like a human if you want. Do you have kik or whatsapp? Skype on the phone is horrible.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.