[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh hey. It's 6:30 AM. Let me go try to choke down more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jpg.jpg (1 MB, 1712x1121) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
1 MB, 1712x1121
>oh hey. It's 6:30 AM. Let me go try to choke down more of this poison to stave off the after-affects of drinking this same poison last night.

Is anyone else /horriblealcoholic/ here? I'm not even functional- it's ruining my life. I seriously don't understand my lack of self-control- I feel like an intelligent and cogent person except when it comes to this.
>>
Stopped drinking and started smoking double as much weed, couldn't be happier OP, tried to drink some vodka and sprite last night which used to be one of my drinks of choice and couldnt get it down it was so nasty

Fuck waking up in the morning feeling like spongebob without water senpai. Weed allday
>>
>>29000419
Thank you for your response senpai. I actually have always had the feeling that your advice is right- I've been a pothead and I was SO much happier and healthier than I am now! Why the FUCK are our laws so retarded? I hope I can go score some weed today.
>>
Yeah I drink way too much as well. Always starts out as "I will just have a couple of beers" and ends up with me getting absolutely shit faced.

Need to learn some self control.

No idea how to get weed so that isn't really an option sadly.
>>
>tfw you liked yourself better when you were a sad sack of shit who drank shitty vodka every day to stave off the feels

Does anyone else know this feel? I drink less, but now when I drink I just get angry and stupid. I don't even have a reason to do it anymore except because I'm bored. At least back then I was honest.
>>
>>29000581
I can completely relate to this. My boyfriend (I know "I'm a grill" posts are treated with a huge amount of skepticism, so you can just treat me as a gay guy if you want. I don't give a shit.) is nice to me except when we drink- and he goes full female titan on my ass and beats the shit out of me no matter how much I feel like I've learned his technique. But there's something strangely honest about it, like you said- this is how I feel and let me show you with a fist in your motherfucking face.
>>
>>29000665
>when we drink
maybe he's not the problem
>>
>>29000390
A single treatment of magic mushrooms is reported to have had major improvement on alcoholism for up to three months.
>>
>>29000692
It's weird how self-evident the answers are and yet I choose to ignore them.
>>
>>29000665
Just reported your post to the FBI. I hope they help you with your domestic violence problem.
>>
>>29000764
Tell me that's not true. I'm just venting, I mean this is /r9k/ right?
>>
>>29000790
Fuck off roastie. This board isn't about your beef flaps
>>
>>29000894
Fine. Then let's agree that I'll fuck off and you'll leave me alone, faggot.
>>
File: 1464873879876.jpg (52 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1464873879876.jpg
52 KB, 640x426
>>29000790
Say hi to your boyfriend. I bet that he is a nigger. Burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>29000953
Like I would ever touch a nigger. Tbqh I'm basically a hardcore nazi.
>Stop posting while drunk you motherfucking idiot
>>
>>29000665
Why are females so fucking retarded?

> how Is this shit not original
>>
Ok I'm out. And I'm retarded and embarrassed.
>>
>>29000665
>be only beats me when he's drunk
And you probably wonder why people think females are fucking idiots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.