[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Devastating Why does john green write books for teen girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: johngreenbeyourself.png (163 KB, 390x372) Image search: [Google]
johngreenbeyourself.png
163 KB, 390x372
>Devastating

Why does john green write books for teen girls with such weak male characters and then calls us mentally ill?
>>
>>29000325
I like cereals
>>
>>29000325
Its a reflection of himself.
Petite bourgeois trash that's first against the wall. Please fucking die you awful cuck.
>>
John green cannot write
>>
>>29000325
I'm a fat ugly fuck. Does that mean I'm entitled to love? I thought that guy was against male entitlement?
>>
didnt his gf break up with him in college to whore around and then married him
>>
>>29001109
Yep and he is proud of that
>>
>>29001129

MORE LIKE KEK GREEN
>>
File: 1421815016842-1.png (169 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
1421815016842-1.png
169 KB, 382x346
>>29000325
>tragedy
Human life is a tragicomedy.
>other than themselves
Most people are shit including me.
>true love
You're looking at 0.01%.
>mental illness of the age
Yes, muh fefes are cancerous indeed.
>>
>>29000325

Cause it gets him money.
Wouldn't you do the same if it made you rich?
>>
>>29001710
man I fucked that all up, here we go again:
I'm not good with the negatives of the English language, but doesn't 'anything other' in this case mean that he thinks you just have to be yourself to find true love.
So I think he is calling the fact that that our generation thinks we need to be movie stars to find true love a mental illness. Right?
>>
>>29001109
>>29001129

Sauce for that story and his proudnes, pls?
>>
>>29000325
But he's indirectly right. If you L I T E R A L L Y want true love then faking your personality isn't going to work, meme love can only be found if you just b urself. Too bad just beeing urself doesn't work for robots.
>>
OP please explain where the inconsistency between his statement and the fact that he writes weak male characters is? And who is us? Robots or all males
It's confusing the shit out of me
>>
>>29001740
I watched his video where he told he went on a date with his wife and she left him after one week . When John become famous as writer she came back to him and married him.

He is proud that his wife married him after he became a famous writer before that she left John after one week in relationship
>>
>>29001979

Do you even understand what a sourcing request is? LINK the damned thing!

He won't title it "how I became a cuck" now would he?
>>
>>29002077
Don't know which video m8 watched it long time ago
If I find it I am going to cut that part and name the video "how I became a cuck"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.