[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Omega Positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 1438913311771.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1438913311771.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
>tfw Omega Positive
>>
>>29000199
>inb4 '>inb4 everyone identifies as gamma positive'
>>
>>29000212
I like to think high of those people. It's easy to understand why so many of us want to be them.
>>
File: 1464800196753.jpg (278 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464800196753.jpg
278 KB, 1024x768
>>29000199
>tfw Delta positive but without the contentment or any of the other meager positive qualities

There is no escape from this heel, is there?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 570x487
>tfw beta positive

It can only get better, too
>>
>>29000199
Beta+ here. Feels pretty good desu
Although I do like collections, so I guess that part of me is Delta+
>>
>>29000199
Omega positive.

I'm trying to be less of a failure, maybe some day I can be a gamma positive.
>>
>>29000199
delta positive but good looking
>>
File: eyeknife.jpg (10 KB, 261x171) Image search: [Google]
eyeknife.jpg
10 KB, 261x171
Personally, I'd say that I used to be a Gamma Positive before I landed on this board. Now I'm probably somewhere between the Delta Positive and Delta Negative.
>>
Omega negative
Feels like I don't wanna be me sempai
>>
>tfw genuine gamma positive
I'm sending my choir music to composition competitions as you're reading this.
>>
>>29000199
>tfw Alpha Positive lite
Feels pretty good. In 5-10 years I'll be a full-grown Alpha Positive.
>>
>>29000502
If you're aware of being an omega that would mean you're an omega positive.
>>
>putting a pseud like Derrida on the genius spot
Kill yourself
>>
>>29000199
80% of r9k must fall under Omega Negative
>>
>>29000199
I'm literally an alpha positive

I've went full circle though and ended up on r9k. I've dropped all want to pursue things I don't deem worthy, most females fall into this category
>>
I think I'm Beta Negative but I blame and hate myself for being an ugly introvert.
>>
>>29000553
I'm aware that my self-awareness approaches nonexistence. Doesn't make me self-aware. I only know that I'm not, and I don't know how I got here while it seems everyone else does.
>>
>>29000599
So does that make you a Gamma Positive?
>>
>>29000624
I don't know

You'd think so, I do write and read shit, but not for expression and desire to be an intellectual, just because I enjoy it. Everything I do has came to to enjoyability....

Fuck, I'll cut that paragraph short, I'm a gamma positive
>>
Still somewhat stuck in beta positive, aspiring gamma positive. I've never been a gamma negative hipster ass so I an skip that step
>>
Gamma Negative is literally /mu/.
>>
>>29000199
>tfw Gamma negative,i feel ok with this
>>
I'm not sure what I am. I have decent social skills and could act perfectly normal if I wanted to, but I just don't care about mass culture or maintaining long-term friendships. I have a lot of ambition but few good opportunities or willpower to properly carry this out, although some progress is still being made.

A sad pathetic mix of Beta+ and Gamma+ maybe.
>>
Omega positive reporting in, lads
>>
>>29000199
>tfw omega positive that used to be gamma positive and is trying to be that again
I hope I make it
>>
>>29000481
>>29001367
>>29001408
Hello friends. Nice to have you in my bread.
>>
>No sigma males
>>
Definitely Omega Positive. I'd like to pretend I'm a Gamma Positive, but I don't actually pursue any one pursuit in particular - I do a lot of different things well, but not supremely well.

Can I say that I'm a Gamma Positive in regards to being a bard? Because I can do things like get a crowd to love me, play musical instruments of almost any variety, and know a shitton about a lot of different things, but I don't fit in - not for lack of trying, mind you.
>>
File: 1435853055290.jpg (8 KB, 186x178) Image search: [Google]
1435853055290.jpg
8 KB, 186x178
>>29000199
>tfw alpha pIus
>>
I'm gamma negative. I am contrarian for its own sake.
>>
>>29000199
You know that A- is actually beta tier, because if the only thing you chase in life is sex, thus womyn that makes you a beta.

You can't be an alpha and let women control you it's just impossible.
>>
>>29000199
All "omega positives" are actually omega negatives who are not self aware enough and do not understand how fucked they are
>>
>>29001735
xDDDD

You're wrong. Many of them actually know they're truly fucked up but are too depressed to do something about it.
>>
Is there a female version of this?
>>
>not being a gamma+
I feel pity towards plebs that can't into autodidacticism.
>>
>>29001782
Reeee get out roastie get oooooutttt reeeeeee
>>
>>29001782
>>29001836
I'm actually curious about this too and I'm a Omega Positive male.
>>
>>29001782
The value of a female depends entirely on her youth and beauty. There's nothing much to it really.
>>
>>29000212
Doing my best to strive for this type, but delta+ is more accurate for me
>>
Am I a huge faggot for believing I'm Y+ ?

I could argue why hierarchical classifications are detrimental to society and are basically pointless (i.e. I can be alpha one day and omega another, based upon my behavior, and others' subjective perception), but this is just for fun.

Though I wish it had more defining traits and statistics, it'd be a neat little game to play when you're bored.
>>
I'm Sigma
>>
>>29001907
if you only complain about society, then you're always omega nowadays. you had to live thousands of years ago for that to be a new thing
>>
>>29001507
>>29001914
Can you define what that is?
>>
>tfw delta positive

literally living hell. I used to be beta positive with potential to reach alpha but I gave up
>>
>>29001782
1. Hips to waist ratio
2. Shape of skull and symmetry
3. Health
4. Educational Prowess
5. Level of Neuroticism

In that order, that defines a female's value in human society.
>>
>>29001957
that's true.
would you make the chart?
>>
>>29000199
Delta positive except I'm actually well-read and capable of good discussion nor do I collect stuff. The parts about not partaking in the rat race and using free time on the internet are true though.
>>
>>29000199
>tfw Beta Positive
Although I do to some extent look up to Alpha Positive and look to learn positive traits they have and fit my personality (or improve if I have a lesser extent of it already; same applies to positive traits of fellow Beta Positives), I don't really have the motivation to try and reach that status myself. I'm content being Beta+ and prefer to improve myself within that category instead. Leading from time to time is fun, but I enjoy being more observing and advising as well; full responsibility that comes with being leader at all times is not my thing.
I don't consider myself that intelligent though, I'm probably of about average intellect. I'm not so sure whether or not I have such a great amount of potential to reach Alpha(+) status either, seems presumptuous of me to assume it.

It can be tough to keep motivation up at times, and I sit behind the PC a bit too much, so in those regards I have some Delta+ traits as well.
I used to be a lot like Omega+ but luckily managed to develop that ambition to get out of there as I was well aware it made me miserable. It took a lot effort but it was well worth it.
>>
>>29001957
>>29002109
>only male are complex

lmao an then you go and acuse women of having a special snowflake mentallity. You people are beyond help.
>>
>>29002318
Just assume they're anything in the "Negative" category and be done with; it's not worth wasting energy nor time on it.
Plenty of such robots are vocal on this board, it's nothing new. Just ignore them as they themselves tend to not contribute anything to society anyway. They're the equivalent of Feminazis/ stereotypical Tumblrinas feeling superior while crying "muh soggy knees" and often being nothing but waste of space as well.

Far from all robots are like this though, mind you, and a fair amount of posters responding like that are just ironic shitposters and/or perpetuating the echo they once heard, hoping to sound just as cool and edgy. Nothing new, it's been around since the original robot - albeit to a lesser extent back then.
>>
>>29002109
I got you maney mane, dont 404 on me
>>
>Tfw Delta negative

Just end my life senpai
>>
File: str8outtta.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
str8outtta.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
gamma negative/ delta negative
>>
alpha negative

uwu ~
>>
File: 4girlsonly.png (1 MB, 1376x2307) Image search: [Google]
4girlsonly.png
1 MB, 1376x2307
>>29002109
Like from a goddamn textbook, damn I'm good.
>>
>>29000199
>I want to say I'm gamma positive
>>
>>29000199
>The gamma positive male does not truly fall into the social hierarchy because they do not seek to be apart of it
Check mark
>Developing into artists and philosophers
Nope
>These highly intelligent
Check
>individuals journey through life by means of introspection
Checkmark
>while disregarding mass culture and social approval
*Marks check*
>While they may be capable of having everything an alpha positive male has, they simply have no desire for it and focus their energy toward their own noble pursuits
Check

Well 5 out 6 checks aint so bad, I guess I'm a Y+ male. Y+ pretty much describes INTJ and vice versa. I guess if my soul was more ambitious I could be "successful" but I've found my inner peace.
>>
>>29000243
I know its a good impersonation of the character but that looks really sad
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.