[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Bitch Records Assault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: mandiepistol.jpg (27 KB, 406x674) Image search: [Google]
mandiepistol.jpg
27 KB, 406x674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib6stBtOazc

Evidently her man was being unfaithful, but this psychotic bitch takes it a step further an assaults him with a stun gun.

Better yet, she records it for the world to see.
Rise up, robots. This slut needs to be taught a lesson in humility instead of thinking she's a perfect princess free from subjugation by the law.

From what I gathered (not hard to find) she lives in Las Vegas, so contact the PD there to leave a tip or file a report.
>>
i would do the same thing if a girl cheated on me
so no
>>
damn that was hot

I would love for a stacey gf to care that much about me
>>
Good shit desu.

OP you're a faggot.

Cheaters either way are fucking scum. dgaf about gender
>>
>>29000071
seems kinda faked if you ask me op
>>
Guy looks like a faggot
>>
>>29000169
yeah that looked fake as fuck she stopped the zappy bit right before she touched him then acted all surprised when he flinched, if she got shocked he wouldn't of grabbed that area that shit makes you freeze up.
that stuff aside i'd probably hit it with that other girl too doesn't look like she has any tattoo's kinda hot desu
>>
>>29000071
>whoo the fuck ishee
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.