[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if a girl finds you attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
How can you tell if a girl finds you attractive?
>>
>>29000057
we are robots, ask your dad if he is even still around
>>
>>29000057
She's curling her hair with her index finger a lot. Looks at you and when you look at her she instantly looks away. She laughs a lot when she's around you. At least this is what I've read on WikiHow.

>>29000000
>>
>>29000180
That hair thing doesn't mean anything. I had a girl who I thought was interested on me, she gave all these "signs" but when I approached her she acted all evasive.
>>
>>29000180
lets not ignore the fact that anon had to look this up on wikihow
>>
>>29000235
She wanted to be raped, classic girly things. ;)
>>
>>29000493
No, she doesn't. A lot of other girls did the same before, I feel like they just want to tease me or make fun of me.
>>
>>29000057
She hums when she's blowing you
>>
>>29000057
Look for pupil dilation
>>
You don't. She doesn't.
>>
You are a Chad.
>>
>>29000057

If she's a beta female slut, she stares at the floor and ceases eye contact
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (39 KB, 238x240) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
39 KB, 238x240
Physical contact is the key, a girl who likes you will always go for uneccessary contacts. Though every girl is different, there's no reason for a girl to be physical if you don't interest her. Then there are the minor signs, every girl has it's own, like regular conversations (irl or through internet) that only includes you, laughing at your jokes, compliments, etc. I'm not develloping that part because you have to keep in mind that when it comes to love there is no exact science, we can only use probabilities, and to me there's no 100% chance that a girl likes you, but try to make this percentage as high as possible. I'd say that the most important thing is to be her friend before you become more than that.But be carefull because you are now travelling in the limbo of love ! Your goal is to leave the limbus as fast as possible. If you ever fall in, DO NOT stay in the friendzone because you think it's more confortable than being alone, it's not), talking from an unpleasant experince, a girl can go as far as rubbing her vagina against your dick through your underwear, she'll still be afraid of "ruining your friendship". Sometimes what a girl wants is you to go for it, "like a man" and that's all it takes to avoid eternal friendzone of the spotlessmind.
>>
If she's naked in your pool, then that's a sign she likes you.
>>
>>29000536
In my very limited experience it seems like they like to feign interest in you so that you show real interest in them so they can turn you down. A confidence boost I guess. Kinda vampiric in a way though cause it always leave my confidence back where it was at zero. I just don't even bother anymore.

Even if they welcome me into their kingdom
still can't bring self to believe them
>>
File: 1446395648860.jpg (255 KB, 1200x1742) Image search: [Google]
1446395648860.jpg
255 KB, 1200x1742
When she's tongue fucking your asshole before you take a shower.
>>
>>29001824
>Kinda vampiric in a way though cause it always leave my confidence back where it was at zero. I just don't even bother anymore.
That's exactly how I feel too. I rather not even try anymore, this shit is too humiliating.
>>
You ask them.

Literally nothing else will give you 100%, and even asking them is prone to lies.

There is no tell-tale sign that will confirm. Oh! Her feet are pointed and you and she held your gaze for three seconds before looking down then twirling her hair!

DOESN'T
MEAN
SHIT.

Now go and ask her out, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
>>29001871
That's honestly disgusting desu
Why are black asses so ugly?
>>
So let's say if a girl finds me attractive...

then what?
>>
>>29001994
then you wake up m8
>>
>>29000057
What kind of slut poses nude for a fucking shutterstock image? Fucking disgusting roastie
>>
>>29001942
But what if she says no and makes fun of you? That's a risk I'm not willing to take.
>>
>>29000057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw

This is accurate.
>>
>>29000834
Pupil dilation is an involuntary action.

My pupils dilate towards guys and family members but it doesn't mean I'm an incestual faggot.
>>
When you ask her out she says yes.

That is literally the only way. Some girls normal behaviour seems flirty compared to other girls. Then you'll ask them out and they'll look at you all confused with a slight smirk on their face and you'll want to die.
>>
>>29002220
>they'll look at you all confused with a slight smirk on their face and you'll want to die.

pwned
>>
>>29002065
Then STOP pursuing girls. Clearly you don't want it enough. Find something else, like worm collecting, carpentry, or fermentation.
>>
File: hg.jpg (13 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
13 KB, 378x301
>>29002234
feels like pic related. your neck literally does that and everything.
>>
>>29002247
I'm brewing in my closet and it's pretty fun desu
>>
>>29002247
Shitposting in 4chan can hardly be considered pursuing women.
>>
>>29000057
Does she stare at you without laughing?
>>
>>29002247
>Daily reminder pursuing women and dating are unnatural products of feminism

Throughout human history, men have had control of marriage leading to stable successful civilizations.

First cavemen would knock cavewomen over the head with a club and drag them back into their caves to keep.

Then women were owned as daughters of their fathers and sold away to men.

Then feminism happened and now dating just means 99 betas will ask out a mediocre woman and all get denied for the 1 chad that asked her out. Even if you snag a hag she WILL cheat on you and moment she can get to spite you. Without the risk of death from divorce because of female infidelity and the large pool of men available it's become a zero sum game for the average guy.
>>
>>29002357
No man. We're passed that.

Dating was so 1940s-2000s. Now it's get drunk, fuck, go on facebook and harass until they agree to gf.
>>
File: 478 Brown-Backed Honeybird (2).jpg (42 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
478 Brown-Backed Honeybird (2).jpg
42 KB, 800x601
>>29000057
>Walk up to her
>Hey, do you find me attractive?
>....
>Like, would you ever go out with someone like me? I am not even asking you out, just wondering.

Easy.
>>
Generally if she laughs a lot at the stupid things you say there is a good chance that she likes you.
Unfortunately all my jokes are gold so I can't really tell if a girl lieks me :(
>>
>>29001387
Friend zones don't exist fag
>>
>>29003552
They exist.
Idk. about guy friend zones, because i dont live some mainstream american life, but i have definitely friendzoned some goblin girls.
Its not even that they are ugly, they are just so fucking shallow its depressing.
But they sometimes invite me to parties and stuff where i can pretend my life isnt a joke, which is why i keep them around.
>>
>>29000057
your bank card starts being declined due to lack of funds
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.