[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here think that people should have a license
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: baby.jpg (74 KB, 568x379) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
74 KB, 568x379
Does anyone else here think that people should have a license to have kids?
For instance, people with severe mental disorders like schizophrenia should not be allowed to have kids
people who do drugs should also not be able to and you should have to already have a decent home and home life to have a kid.
I have severe mental disorders, and I wouldn't be selfish enough to risk my kid having as bad a life as I do.
>>
>>28999690
Common sense? In /r9k/? Nice...
>>
Society would advance rapidly if we started embracing eugenics. Irresponsible breeding shouldn't be handled as a basic right and positive thing.

*tips unironically*
>>
>>29000093
things like wars would actually become much harder to start without a steady supply of trash

people are actually easier to control when you give them too much freedom
>>
>>29000229
Godly opinion, REEbertarians BTFO'd

>>28999690
Yes and also the handicapped from birth
it would be the eve of a new, better world
also, not let severely disabled children live in suffering
>>
>>28999690
sounds like Big government. Fuck that.
>>
>>28999690
>white people are no longer allowed child licenses because they are institutionally racist
>illegal immigrants and niggers never bothered to get child licenses, but can get them if they want them, even retroactively
this is the future you're asking for
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (601 KB, 2755x1968) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
601 KB, 2755x1968
>>28999690
I agree, though it can be enforced via softer cultural sterotypes instead of rigid laws.

Poor, ill people shouldn't have children because it is inhumane. If you can't give a decent life experience to your child you shouldn't have it.

Sadly, our turbo-capitalistic society is actually built on people's desperation to work for a better life. Elites need more wageslaves.
>>
>>29001311
who said anything about racism? OP is talking about mental illness, poverty, and drug addiction. that would ban a shitload of minorities from being able to have kids. and you think this is going to fuck over the white race somehow?
>>
>allowing the government to dictate breeding rights
That is a very slippery slope anon.
>>
>>29002521
A slippery slope to utopia*

>*even though there will always be people who want to shit on it and break it
>>
>>29001640
>Elites need more wageslaves.
Resource slaves*

We provide them mass amounts of resources, which they hoard, so they are always prepared for anything, and so we can never beat them.
>>
I believe that to be against eugenics you must be for dysgenics. And most people are. If the untermensch were offered a years income each to get sterilised we'd be better off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.