[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't worry about the bullies anon, they're just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1404298985897.png (240 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1404298985897.png
240 KB, 400x435
>don't worry about the bullies anon, they're just insecure and will go nowhere in life
>>
>>28998268
l want high schoolers to leave
>>
>>28998286
I'm 23

I was told in high school that the bullies would go nowhere in life

now Chad is CEO of a Fortune500 company and I'm nowhere
>>
>>28998317
No, Chad is now a drug dealer. Not even high up on the foodchain, just some lowly street peddler barely making rent.
>>
Reminder that if you got bullied you probably deserved it, and should have learned something from it which should have affected your behavior.
>>
Why did they tell us these lies?

>>28998415
yea the quiet kid sitting alone throughout the whole hs totally had it coming.
>>
>>28998488
>Ostracize yourself rather than being normal
>Surprised when bullies pick on you
Only a natural response, what you should have done was try to be more social, make friends, integrate, instead of being on your own.

Your fault. You could have stopped it.
>>
File: 1462937345124.jpg (116 KB, 782x1168) Image search: [Google]
1462937345124.jpg
116 KB, 782x1168
>internet went down
>ISP sent a guy out
>middle school bully shows up to my house
>he casually talked about his wife and kid while he fixed the lines
>>
>>28998520
whats wrong with being on your own ? if someone keeps to themselves, why not leave them alone ? you have literally no reason to pick on someone who has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>28998415
>be the only russian in a school full of Avar sheepfucking allahuakbars
>be russian in Dagestan, period
>fault
The fuck do you know about bullying?
Nothing to liven up your day like a police officer giving his gun to his kid so he'd stick it into my face.
>>
File: 1449966954903.jpg (67 KB, 498x793) Image search: [Google]
1449966954903.jpg
67 KB, 498x793
What happens to bullies:

> The middle class ones go to universities, end up being top dogs there making all of the connections and end up being successful in life - generally take over their dad's line of work/end up working in the city in business/finance. These are the guy's who'll be your boss/supervisor and contiune to cuck you.
> The lower class ones go into manual labor, end up knocking up some Stacy and end up with 2 kids by the time they are 25 - end up with drinking problems and a beer gut with a failing marriage by 30. These are the guys you will bump into in a local bar and when you make it apparent you're doing better than them they'll try to fight you
> The working class ones end up getting involved in drugs/crime and generally end up dead/with jailtime by 30 addicted to multiple drugs. These are the guys who will bump into you on the street at midnight who won't recognize you but will demand you give them your money or they'll stab you.
>>
>>28998614
Because they're weird. That's just the way it works, it's natural, the goal of said bullying, whether the bully knows it or not, is to get said kid to be normal.

>>28998631
Yes, not most cases are that bad. That's an exception.

If you're fat, isolated, or act like a faggot you deserve to be bullied, 100%.
>>
>Was bullied by one of my "friends", infront of my other friends
>Told me to go away and that no one liked me
>No one said anything or cane to my defense
>I just tried to make a joke out of it and left

And that was when I broke /r9k/
>>
>>28998415

That means that people who die from spree killers/serial killers were ASKING for it.

If only those people learned from their behaviour.
>>
>>28998681
>That means that people who die from spree killers/serial killers were ASKING for it.
Not the same thing, that's a reaction to a kid being bullied.
>>
>you deserve to be bullied if you're alone
'murrica

at least I'm lanky. no one really tried to phisically hurt me
>>
>>28998650
this queer S&M shit you're doing? bad look for you. knock it off.
>>
All this makes it seem like spree killers are a fair and balanced part of living in society.
>>
one died on car crash feels good man
>>
>>28998650
so it comes down to something that you have no control over, just like every other problem that stems from ugliness, being awkward and whatnot. does it mean that we should just let it be this way ? kids should be bullied and later shoot up schools ?
>>
>>28998812
>so it comes down to something that you have no control over,
You can control if you are fat one hundred percent.

You can control if you are isolated one hundred percent. You could have stopped doing it, made some friends, talked to other classmates, but you didn't.

One can argue that being gay isn't a choice (I'm not going into that because it's irrelevant), for the sake of this conversation let's assume that one can't help being gay. You don't have to be flamboyant about it, constantly bring it up, if you didn't you're fine, you won't get picked on. Or if you're likable with the exception of that one aspect of yourself, you'll be fine, as well, in my high school there was a huge faggot, but he got along well with a lot of people (though plenty he didn't) and had a nice personality, he wasn't bullied.

Right now you sound like a "muh genetics" fag. It was entirely in your power to stop the bullying.
>>
>>28998812
Should is a good question to ask even if it's useless since human nature has already answered that question for us. Just see (>>28998893). Just let it happen. Super autists will be super autists.
>>
>>28998394
Ok he is a drug dealer and i still dont have a job so wow
>>
>>28998931
Dealing drugs isn't really a job. You could start selling drugs if you wanted. The peons on the street level don't make shit.
>>
>>28998415
>you probably deserved it

not this again
nothing wrong with acting like a human, for other humans that is, animals like chad have the instinct to attack, to dominate the weak.
>>
File: 2476177701019447383666010839.jpg (39 KB, 543x231) Image search: [Google]
2476177701019447383666010839.jpg
39 KB, 543x231
>>28998650

>That's just the way it works, it's natural, the goal of said bullying

No it isn't. Kids and other people can be assholes sometimes. There is no goal to bullying, people are just cunts.

Besides, "being more normal" is all well and good but what do you propose for girls who are getting bullied? Girls bullying other girls socially ostracize them with rumors and other nasty manipulative bullshit. And girls don't pick on other girls because they're weird either, not all of the time. they might pick on them because they're more pretty or have a better boyfriend than them and other retarded nonsense. It's pretty fucking hard to be "more normal" when an entire group of girls ostracize you from their group and spreading rumors around to other people making you believe that you're some sort of slut and ruin your reputation in school.

Your whole line of thinking is pretty flawed from the get-go senpai and I have no idea why you think bullies perform some sort of public service modelling kids into upstanding citizens or whatever.

Super autists are still gonna be super autists no matter what, those who aren't autists getting picked on will just have a bitter taste in their mouth and the people are being cunts will just continue being cunts.

The whole thing is dumb as fuck. It's isn't the bullies or the bullied that are the problem. It's the whole goddamn American education system that's the problem. Zero tolerance bullshit that wont kids fight back their bullies and loading up every single slightly above active kid with mind bending drugs turning them into fucking zombies.
>>
>>28999173
Chad aren't animals. Robots are.
>>
>>28999173
>nothing wrong with acting like a human
Humans are social creatures. Don't lie and say "b-but I don't want social interaction," because if that were the case you wouldn't be conversating with people here. Avoiding social interaction, considering this, is certainly not normal.

I wouldn't say I fall into the just world delusion, because as I pointed out earlier >>28998650
there are some cases where it's entirely unfair and undeserved, where one can't help it. Other such cases would include kids with speech impediments and deformities.

>>28999202
What would you propose? Letting kids beat the stuffing out of each other? That's going to work out poorly for the kids being bullied 9/10 times.
>>
>>28998659

IKTF

I just decided to get /fit/ and take up MMA now none of my old "Friends" would dare talk shit about me.
>>
>>28999173
Yes but the just world fallacy is simply a hopeful version of free will.

If your going to bring up the just world fallacy, you need to argue free will, which I don't think you will do, as you had the free will to post this fallacy. You know what I mean?
>>
File: elliot about bullying.jpg (91 KB, 606x510) Image search: [Google]
elliot about bullying.jpg
91 KB, 606x510
>>28999246
>social interaction
>the degeneracy normies do

and yet they say robots are the animals
The greatest scientists where like that, lonely
but i know, i knwo they have the instinct to do that and cannot resist with their underdeveloped brains
nature and society are set in stone, that's how it is meant to be, and nothing will fix it exept death

Not that you are right or such, redditor shitposter

>>28999358
>free will
>existing

back to FB cunt
>>28999202
>>28998650
goal of bullying? how about this
why normies come in here?
to feel better about themselfs, to get higher in the social chain
>>
>>28998394
Drug dealers get sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>28999604
From crack whores maybe.
>>
>>28998268
I cant believe i actually fell for this fucking meme in high school
>>
>your teachers told you you'd be flipping burgers in highschool
>work at Mcdonalds
the real bullies are the teachers.
>>
It's 50/50

Some are successful, but not like CEO or something, just decent jobs that pays well or very well
Some are total losers

I ended up friends with some of them. It's kinda weird to get drunk and have fun with some people you used to hate
>>
>>28998268
Daniel the F1 driver was a bully in my year. I'm meanwhile am struggling in a field destroyed by work visas and offshoring.
>>
>>28999269
Same but replace MMA with Filipino Martial arts.
>>
>>28999358
>If your going to bring up the just world fallacy, you need to argue free will
Holy shit son are you retarded?
>>
>>28999246
Wait are you serious? I dismissed your first post as bait but you continuing to defend that bullshit makes me think you may actually be serious. How is it my fault that my family was dirt poor? How is being good at school a reason to beat the shit out of me? Like do you really think that kids should either change who they are and pretend to be "normal" or expect to be bullied? You're a fucking psycho.
>>
Bullies are the only ones that will get somewhere in life. Life rewards the aggressive, not the passive.
>>
>>28998268
My main bully from back then has a kid, that he got with his GF of three months, is unemployed high all day. Second place works at Burger King since 2 years and when I last visited he was scolded by his superior to be nicer to customers.
#3 comitted suicide and number 4 is a mechanic and actually apologized when we met on a party.
>inb4 normie for going to party

I sit in the corner get piss drunk and talk to no one because I get a cold sweat when I have to.
>>
>>28999202
>Your whole line of thinking is pretty flawed from the get-go senpai and I have no idea why you think bullies perform some sort of public service modelling kids into upstanding citizens or whatever.

It's just your typical twisted normalfag logic.

>I'm bullying this person
>society says that bullies are bad
>but I'm a good person
>so he must actually deserve it
>>
I was bullied and then I became a bully, the bullies at my school are all doing well. It's a complete meme, karma is not real.
>>
File: 1429497098538.png (147 KB, 519x658) Image search: [Google]
1429497098538.png
147 KB, 519x658
If you got bullied, you're a weak fucking cunt and should kill yourself.
>>
>>28998650
You are trying too hard

You already did this before and it worked, but now you are trying REALLY hard
>>
>>29002942
who, Daniel Ricciardo??
>>
>one day they'll work for YOU
>>
>>28998631
Chechen here, feel bad for you Ivan. Caucausus kiddo's do act edgy against Ruskies sometimes.
>>
>>28998614
>I'm picked on when I'm alone
>What's wrong with being alone?

Your mistake is in thinking there's some cosmic justice that should validate you. Life is about surviv m, your refusal to see that is your responsibility.
>>
>>28998520
People with your mentality are no different from animals.
>>
>>29000689
Not in my area, they get all the hot 16-20 y/o upper class sluts that they can control. Depends on the drugs your selling i guess.
>>
bullies are the most successful people in the world. everytime someone told me "they are just jealous" "they are just insecure, imagine what their home life must be like!" "just ignore it" "they will work for YOU some day : )))"
i wanted to fucking puke. its not like that. these absolute fucking pieces of irredeemable goat shit will always get all the good things in life while the people whose lives are ruined by them will die alone or kill themselves as a teenager.
at this point thinking about kidnapping one of my old bullies, binding him to a chair and shooting out his kneecaps and shoulders and then letting him bleed to death while shitty jpop music plays in the background brings me actual pleasure.
fuck bullies. fuck the fact that "Bullying" is such a retarded and stupid sounding word. fuck every retarded person who enables them.
>>
>>29003241
>there are some cases where it's entirely unfair and undeserved, where one can't help it.
This is one of those cases, bullying a kid because he's poor isn't justified.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.