[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to the NEETS with no work experience, no friends, and nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 630x354
to the NEETS with no work experience, no friends, and nothing to look forward to

why not join the military?
>>
File: 1461802093428.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461802093428.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>28998138
>2016
>fighting wars for capitalist bankers
Top KEK m8
>>
>why don't you throw your life away fighting for the jew
Yeah, I wonder why. And even if it was to protect the people, why would I care? The people have only brought me suffering. I'd rather just sit back with my anime and watch it all burn.
>>
>>28998138
Didn't have enough work experience to join my countries military.
>2016
>easier to get into college than become frontline infantry
>>
File: who's_there.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
who's_there.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Because I don't care about my country, nor do I intend to risk my life for it.
>>
LOL i tried joining the ADF (Australian Defence Force) at 26 years old after being a shut-in neet since highschool ended.

I got rejected for "LACK OF LIFE EXPERIENCE" and brought up the fact I had no job experience or lived on my own yet.
Why not take me? Why would they prefer someone who actually has a life and responsibilities? Why take someone away from their families/friends? Why not just take the loner loser with nothing else to do?

Makes no sense to me, I thought the military was meant to be all loser anyway.
>>
File: 1428735146664.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1428735146664.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>28998138
They let mentally ill people in now?
>>
>>28998138
>why not join the military?
I'm not in the shape
I hate commanding people
It pays crap in my 3rd world country, so i'd rather move to other country and settle there.
>>
>>28998138
I'm already throwing my life away by shitposting 24/7.

That's a whole lot better than throwing it away by dying for Israel.
>>
I tried to when I was seventeen, but was medically disqualified for having an undescended testicle
>>
I want to go into OCS after I graduate, but I have a history of depression and used to be on SSRIs. I hear that the military is pretty strict with mental illness stuff now
>>
>>28998138
Diagnosed bipolar.

They won't take me.
>>
>>28998239
>>28998311
>>28998797
you guys realize the chances of actually dying in the military are very low, right?

especially if you avoid army/marines

>>28998429
>>28999051
>what is lying
>>
Wouldn't try, I dropped out of school in grade 10, went to do courses at TAFE a few times over the past 6 years but I have huge gaps, But I'm a ghost with no mental illness diagnosed.

But right now is the longest I've stayed active in the outside world for over 4 years.
>>
Somebody's got to fight for muh freedoms and all that shit. Younger robots with few prospects for work should actually consider enlisting. There are good benefits, and people will respect you for it. It's better than becoming a criminal.
>>
File: 1460973057155.gif (189 KB, 670x473) Image search: [Google]
1460973057155.gif
189 KB, 670x473
>>28999111
>the military is safe and comfy anon!
>encircles and commits constant imperial aggressions against the Middle East, Iran, Russia and China to start the World War 3 Happening as soon as possible

As I said before, Top fucking C U C K
>>
>>28998138
That's what I did. It forced me to get my shit together, at least, until I got out.

Would recommend.
>>
File: 1461468156048.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461468156048.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>28999190
>better than being a criminal
>as if the military isn't the biggest criminal mafia in the entire world, destroying innocent nations on the basis of lies, enforcement muscle serving the financial profiteering interests of a Cabal of International Bankers

https://vimeo.com/70005914

WEW
>>
>>28998138
yay get fucking yelled at by idiots for irrational things!
fucking yeah!
they brainwash you 24/7
>day 1 - oh shit this is not what i expected wtf is going on wat? what? wtf? ok its just the first day they pranking me haha go to sleep for 4 hours.
>day 2 - 4 a.m, wake up to fucking yells and whistles some idiot steps on your hand with heavy army boot cant move 2 fingers.
>nobody listens to you while you go threw they're bullshit all day with 2 broken fingers.
>NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, YOU ARE LIKE A BABY CRYING AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WTF YOU WANT.
>FUCK THIS SHIT IM DONE.
>hehe you signd this paper- your theyre slave.
>run away anyways cus shit hit the fan.
>in army prison for a year and a half - 10X worse than what you ran from.
>>
>>28999111
>what is lying
Pointless. They can easily access your medical records
>>
>>28998138
>tfw men are forced to serve in army for one year here
Fucking ex-soviet cunt, why I was born here
>>
>>28999287
I mean it's better than being homeless, breaking into cars and selling drugs. It's probably better than a lot of blue collar jobs actually. I've known people who served in the military and described it as a positive experience. It's not like you're going to be fighting at Fallejah or Hamburger Hill right now. It's peace time. You'll land a cushy job guarding some oil pipeline most of you.
>>
>>28998138
They won't take me, I have a chronic medical condition
>>
>>28999357
I've always wondered, is mandatory military service also applicable to people who would usually be disallowed from joining? Say, someone with a constant requirement for medication.
>>
Was going to do exactly this, then I got the beetus. Sucks. Was gonna be a Marine, just like my failure of a dad. Now I get to be regular sort of failure.

>>28999287

We global now anon. Everyone else just needs to stop resisting and give in to the NWO and the central bank jew. You can't stop them, why fight it?

And besides, you'd get to play with cool hardware in a giant sandbox. Isn't that every little boy's dream?
>>
>>28999338
healthcare in the US isn't centralized at all

unless you're running for the most elite secret jobs, i doubt they'll bother going through all the trouble of looking into your records

the kinds of jobs most robots would end up with aren't exactly top tier
>>
>>28999394
I'm not sure about it, but I hope you'll understand it.
Disabled or mentally ill people are free from army. For example, it's pretty common here to evade it by staying in a hospital for a short time by faking schizophrenia or breaking you limbs.
>>
>>28998138
>not in the best shape
>almost 25 already
>don't want to be stuck in a shit trade for 4 years
>4 year service and can't back out
>>
File: 1460463843438.jpg (96 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460463843438.jpg
96 KB, 409x409
>>28999362
LOL those options actually all sound better than being a militarycuck

Stay assblasted though

>>28999401
Nah fuck that.
The military is literally cannibalizing the economy and fucking up our entire shit.
And for what? Oh, right to do jack shit that's of any productive value.

Just genociding the world so weapons contractors and spy agencies can make trillions in kickbacks for their elite friends.

Thats trillions of dollars worth of taxpayer money just so the militarycucks can go circlejerk each other and murder people or help the imperialist killing apparatus to murder people in a support role.

And then they have the nerve to be uncouth ingrates deceitfully promulgating blatant falsehoods like "We are heroes. We protect your freedom. Support the troops. Stand in front. Get out of the country if you don't like. Rah Rah Rah I'm a buttfag."

Get fucked, the lot of you, fucking morally bankrupt degenerates.
>>
>>28999578
Don't listen to this guy. He hates soldiers.
>>
File: 1462259630044.jpg (9 KB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1462259630044.jpg
9 KB, 209x180
>>28999609
Ah, how simple-minded these militarycucks are.

>tells the brutal truth
>"he hates us! I can't possibly conceive of any thought pattern beyond simple binary"

Any wise and aware, morally upright, respectable former militarycuck or intelligence officer worth his salt will tell you the exact same shit I just outlined.

Stay an anally annihilated though, cuck.
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1000
Militarycuck here, I maintain helicopters. It's a pretty cool job but I still have to deal with a lot of bullshit and everyone thinks I'm a serial killer cause I can't act like a functioning human being.

I joined last year and I was 60lbs overweight and barely passed through basic and AIT. Also barely passed my first PT test here. Also still KHV.
I seriously hate you all and everyone in the army
>>
Military is my back up (ausfag)
>>
They won't let me use my HRT medication
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.