[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the real differences between the upper class and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: classtastes.png (187 KB, 1500x1272) Image search: [Google]
classtastes.png
187 KB, 1500x1272
What are the real differences between the upper class and the upper middle class?
>>
>>28998061
Upper middle class are try hard richies and want everyone to know it

Upper class just ARE rich
>>
>>28998061
Who wrote up that load of ballocks.
>>
Upper middle = married couple, 1 working high paying job. (say 1 doctor earning $500,000, with trophy wife)

Upper = married coupled, both working high paying job (say 2 doctors earning $500,000 each)
>>
you forgot ghetto under lower class. This is the realm of weaves and grape drank.
>>
>>28998061
Depends on the location first.
>>
>>28998061
>barbarians
>tryhards
>plebs
>proles
>niggers
>>
File: birth control.png (424 KB, 445x609) Image search: [Google]
birth control.png
424 KB, 445x609
>>28998099
A asshole.
>>
>tried to be Class X
>ended up Class N (for NEET)
>got in on the ground floor of human obsolescence

hold me
>>
>>28998061
Lmao l played chess a lot, hunted with family and friends, know another language and I've gone skiing before and I was raised lower middle class. This chart is a load of shit lmao
>>
>>28998361
Let's say the Anglosphere, but not England, where family connections to aristocracy is too much of a trump card.
>>
>>28998061
The upper class actually have class. The upper middle can only claim to have a pretense to class.
>>
>>28998061
If you neatly fit into any of those categories you are probably the most boring and one dimensional person alive.

Except the upper class one who just seems like a wacky cartoon depiction of a rich guy.
>>
>>28998061
>>28998061
>Upper class
Old money, landed gentry, aristocracy
Some would include new money - managing directors of investment banks, partners of top-tier law firms, Fortune 500 execs, industrialists
Rich enough that they and the rest of their family can live well without working - for generations if they're not stupid

>Upper middle class
Successful stockbrokers, real estate developers, partners of successful law firms, most doctors/dentists
High-earning professionals - might be rich enough to stop working but they'd need to be very careful with their money afterwards
>>
>>28998538
>>28999053
It's more of a "signs and symptoms" thing. Next to no-one has all of them.
But they have at least a tendency towards them.
>>
>>28998061
>rugby
>lower/middle class

what the actual fuck mate?
>>
>>29000104
Higher than football, lower than cricket, way lower than tennis. And then there's something very dentist-like about tennis, so it can't be top-top. I'll concede that not all the ladder rankings line up with each other perfectly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.