[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she blocked me for perving on her FB I just wanted her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-210341.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-210341.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
>tfw she blocked me for perving on her FB
I just wanted her to love me ;_;
>>
should have been open and honest with her
>>
>>28997994
how the fuck were you stupid enough to get caught ?
>>
>>28998009
Accidentally tagged a friend in one of her pictures, while I shot my load.
>>
>>28998021
how is that enough to get blocked? were you doing weird shit before that she already knew about?
>>
>>28997994
Give me her skype anon, i will make her love me and then i will let you watch. Better than nothing right?
>>
>>28998072
I don't think so. Not that I can remember, At least.
>>
>>28998072
It is fucking weird though

Why tag a mate in another girls pic unless it literally is to be like "check out this girl dude"

Fuckin dumb desu
>>
>>28998122
just quickly untag him and say it was a mistake if she asks
>>
>>28998072
Consider her train of thought.

This nerd just tagged another nerd on one of my pics, what the fuck? They didn't even like or say anything, just tagged his mate. They are probably jerking off or have an inside joke and are mocking me, who the hell do they think they are.

Honestly. If some girl tagged a mate on one of my pics and literallly said nothing else, I would be like what the fuck and depending how close I was to her either ask her why p or delete the comment

Either your the butt of the joke or your in on it
>>
>blocked by a hard 3
>>
>>28998169
That wouldnt work, firstly she wont unblock him and secondly he was still creeping and girls find that creepy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.