[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the 'daytime drinking is bad' meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 866x1300

Please don't tell me you robots are this stupid? My life has improved tenfold since I started drinking heavily.

>generally in a better mood
>more confidence and proactiveness
>find enjoyment in trivial daily things
>will text/call girls first because of fearlessness
>feel nice and warm inside all the time

Why aren't you doing this right now? Your grandpappy probably necked whisky like it was nothing and he turned out fine, you won't become an alcoholic bum like the government/media tells you.
>>
>>28997954

You're shitposting, right? Your dependency and reliance on booze to feel any stimulation whatsoever will increase tenfold and it will be near impossible to function on a daily basis.
>>
>>28997954
Enjoy the liver cancer and wet brain, faggot
>>
>>28997954
>he fell for the 'smoking is bad' meme

Please don't tell me you robots are this stupid? My life has improved tenfold since I started chain smoking.

>smell better
>find enjoyment in smoking
>will text/call girls to tell them i'm smoking
>feel nice and warm in my lungs all the time

Why aren't you doing this right now? Your grandpappy probably flogged filterless Newports like it was nothing and he turned out fine, you won't become an iron-lunged wheezing skeleton like the Attorney General / the entire medical establishment tells you.
>>
File: 1396021603537.png (187 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
1396021603537.png
187 KB, 438x336
>>28997954
Liquid
JEW
not even one time
>>
>>28997954
Im drinking on a daily basis for a few months now it does wonders for me, is amazing how well i can function in society if i drink a little everyday.
Booze affects that part of your brain responsible for fear, my autistic inhibitions go away only if i drink
>>
File: Get a load of this goy.jpg (55 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this goy.jpg
55 KB, 211x211
>>28997954
>he fell for the alcohol meme
One of the worst drugs you could fall for. Sure you can say "at least I'm not on heroin or meth" but that really isn't saying much. Alcohol is just straight up poison. At least if you got addicted to tobacco, you'd be ingesting a plant, even if it's been heavily processed. There's a million better drugs you could be doing instead.
>>
>>28997954
>He fell for the I'm not a delusional alcoholic meme.
>>
>>28997973
dude cancer lmao

Literally everything gives you fucking cancer. Red meat gives you cancer. Phones give you cancer. Sun gives you cancer. Cancer gives you more cancer.
>>
>>28997954
Because it means you're always drunk. What am I supposed to do with this state of mind, when I'm by myself? It makes you bold, but ultimately reckless. And jobless. Maybe even homeless. Take it easy with the booze, robots.
>>
File: 1457368897658.png (451 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1457368897658.png
451 KB, 600x512
>>28997954

The father of my ex was like that.

First thing he did in the morning was wake up at 6am, get a coffee and go straight to a bar before work. Then he would get to a bar between work hours and then finish at 5pm only to go home a 9-10pm because guess what, he was in a bar with 'friends'.

this shit is just going to enslave you and when it does nothing to uplift you, you'll just become another angry drunk that everybody avoids. I used to avoid this guy like the plague.

but yeah, you'll 'function'
>>
Normalfags know they have unhealthy drinking habits so they project and try to act like it's bad to drink every day, drink alone, or drink before [insert arbitrary hour here]. I drink every day, usually more than once a day too. Typically I have beer with lunch, and then beer or wine with dinner. Despite meeting the criteria for light drinker, 15ish drinks a week for a man, normalfags act like I'm an alcoholic when they not only drink more than me, they bing drink. It's best to just try not to let it bother you. They'll be the ones dying of cirrhosis and you can get the last laugh at their funeral. It was a shit storm when I ordered a beer at the company lunch last time. It's one thing if we had gone to mcdonald's for only 10 minutes but this was a proper company lunch, an hour long, and sitting down at a restaurant.
>>
>>28998154

Typical stupid cunt roastie. Full of shit and cum but with nothing interesting to say. She's so full of herself she actually thinks we care about her thoughts so she shits up the thread with inane ramblings about something unrelated to OP. Seriously, just fucking kill yourself. The world is better off without harpy nags like you going on about the slippery slope to Alcoholism. As if that wasn't enough then you threatened not to hang out with him if he does. Shit, I'll drink to that. I'll get shit faced every day if it meant you stay away from me. That's probably why so many in your life drink. They are trying to avoid you or ins the only way they can stand(stumble?) being around you.
>>
>>28998225
That's out of control. You just haven't acknowledged it yet. You're one of those people who still really believes they can just "quit anytime" but I know the addict's mind. There's normie-drinking, and then there's the kind of drinking an alcoholic does. You're still in denial, but someday you're going to have to face up to that addiction, if not do something about it.
>>
>>28998013
nicotine is going to come in big as a 'nootropic' the first chance it gets

I like how the cigarette companies posted a bunch of memes to kill vaping and then went to the government when that didn't work
>>
File: 1464193001683.gif (832 KB, 400x442) Image search: [Google]
1464193001683.gif
832 KB, 400x442
>>28998290

you should avoid /r9k/ for a while, dude.
i'm a man. i was talking about the father of my exgf.
this bitterness is not going to help you in life, bruh.
i was just trying to help OP avoid this mistake. Alcohol is going to destroy your life.
The father of my ex destroyed his marriage like that. and he was crying himself to sleep almost all the time. i'm not making this up.

but whatever. we both know you love your delusions too much to listen to legitimate advices.
>>
>>28998315
Alcoholism is a fucking meme unless you're of an 80 IQ you can manage yourself.

OP's argument isn't 'drink yourself to death', it's 'have a glass of whisky at 10AM if you feel like it'.
>>
>>28997954
I used to drink heavily, it gave me gastritis. It took me 2 years to heal my stomach back to normal. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>28998392
If it's no big deal then try stopping for awhile. Cold turkey for a week. See what happens. If it's no problem, then you were just a normie who likes the occasional drink. But I think you're going to have DT's. Either way you owe it to yourself to find out.
>>
File: 7b9935a2f2-1451038472376.png (68 KB, 223x245) Image search: [Google]
7b9935a2f2-1451038472376.png
68 KB, 223x245
>>28997954
>My life has improved tenfold since I started drinking heavily.
>>
File: 1463889361487.png (47 KB, 448x360) Image search: [Google]
1463889361487.png
47 KB, 448x360
>>28998392

>it's 'have a glass of whisky at 10AM if you feel like it'.

>'have a glass of one the most addictive substance on earth at 10am if you feel like it'

Seems like a goog idea. DERP
>>
>>28997954
Don't listen to these autists anon, there is nothing wrong with what you're doing. I myself drink Olde English because it's the best bang for your buck and you can't get too drunk on it like with 80 proof liqour, you can still be productive and you won't appear too drunk in front of the normies.
>>
>>28997954
>>28998013

>he fell for the 'suicide is bad' meme
>Please don't tell me you robots are this stupid? My life has improved tenfold since I started commiting suicide heavily.
>find enjoyment in trivial daily things
>text/call girls first because of fearlessness
>feel nice and warm inside all the time
>Why aren't you doing this right now? Your grandpappy probably necked himself like it was nothing and he turned out dead, you won't become an hero like the government/media tells you.
>>
>>28998013
>he fell for the 'heroin is bad' meme

Please don't tell me you robots are this autistic? My life has improved hundredfold since I started shooting up.

>always in a better mood
>more confidence and euphoria
>smell like a heroin addict
>find enjoyment in heroin
>will text/call girls to ask them for money so I can buy more heroin
>feel nice and warm in my dick all the time

Why aren't you doing this right now? Your grandpappy probably had a black spoon of his own and he turned out fine, you won't become an emaciated slag like the Attorney General / the entire medical establishment tells you.
>>
File: 1433086512763.jpg (118 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1433086512763.jpg
118 KB, 330x357
Being an alcohol gives you a perpetual hangover though. I'm more a fan of day-time dissociating on arylcyclohexylamines
>>
>>28998054
>At least if you got addicted to tobacco, you'd be ingesting a plant, even if it's been heavily processed
Heroin comes from the opium poppy. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's better. And matter of fact, a lot of alcohol comes from fermented plants.
>>
>>28998315

Did you reply to the wrong post? I never said it was out of control or said anything about being able to quit anytime. You don't get DTs from drinking twice a day. I would know because last time I visited my grandparents for lunch I drank tea and didn't even have a seizure. There's light drinking like I do, 7 drinks a week for women, 15 for men, and then there's normie drinking, aka alcoholism, aka binge drinking, drinking more than 3 drinks in a short period of time. Addiction is a real thing. Are you projecting? It's the only reason I could think of to make you shit your pants and scream about muh adikshunz because I had a mimosa that one time at brunch.
>>
File: assburger chinman.png (62 KB, 299x369) Image search: [Google]
assburger chinman.png
62 KB, 299x369
Changed evening drinking into daytime drinking. Moving starting time few hours before and using same amount of time and alcohol makes me alcoholic
>>
>>28998447
It's pretty fucking hard
i managed it even if i have no willpower but it's not a fun times
and it wasn't even as bad as some people

i stopped for two months and my resolution now is to drink only two evenings a week, preferably saturday and sundays.
>>
if you're going to be high 24/7 on anything, why not just be a stoner?
>cheap
>no hangover
>chill af
>no stress
>sleep well
>>
>>28998584
>Heroin comes from the opium poppy
That's wrong though. Opium contains morphine and codeine. They make heroin from the morphine. At most it's semi natural
>>
>>28998388

>can't capitalize letters
>line breaks and double line breaks randomly

I apologize. I was giving you the benefit of a doubt in assuming you were female. It's now clear you are 3 sheets to the wind and can't even type coherently.
>>
>>28998584
True. I'm not arguing in favor of tobacco, though. Although, you do still buy it in a mostly plant form, whereas heroin is completely processed beyond recognition as a plant. The same with alcohol, which is actually yeast shit, where the yeast just so happens to eat plants to cause the shit.
>>
Quitted smoking, no weed or drugs available, only me and alcohol left
>>
>>28998625
drinking is cheaper
>>
>>28998630
>year of right now
>not comfy posting

ISSHYFDIG
>>
>>28998625
As someone drank and smoked weed 24/7 for a while, weed doesn't change your state of being after a while. You don't feel any different after smoking it it just becomes your normla state no matter how much you smoke.
Alcohol works 100% of the time if you drink enough
>>
OP you need to just go to a psychiatrist and get a script for xanax or some other bezo to calm you the fuck down. You can't get away with this forever with your daily life and your tolerance is going to build up really bad. I've never been to this point (for a long period of time or when I was employed, at least.) However, I did used to drink HEAVILY every night for months on end. I am a "recovering" alcoholic. (I have 1-2 drinks on weekends.) I still heavily smoke cigarettes and have bad nerves and anxiety with no meds but I'm coping... sort of.

OP please just get help this is not a joke. Eventually someone will snitch on you at work or you'll get a DUI, and when you get a DUI in certain states it makes having a car to GO TO work difficult.I have witnessed this happen to people.

Please just stop...
>>
File: 1457640812317s.jpg (8 KB, 223x250) Image search: [Google]
1457640812317s.jpg
8 KB, 223x250
>>28998630

>wew. nothing to say. oh I know let me attack the way he types, that'll surely show him.

well, you did your best.

i still think you should avoid /r9k/ tho

<3

P.S.: nothing.
>>
>>28997954
i was doing it, then i got fat. i got a real gut going on now.

>>28998049
yeah, but you're still autistic, so you still behave like an idiot asshole to other people. you just dont care. i know...
>>
>>28998458

Addiction is unrelated to drugs. You'll know if you're an addict unless you have no self awareness and only find out after using drugs. I go periods where I drink 6oz a night for a couple weeks, then I don't drink at all, not even a beer for a few weeks. Sometimes I feel like drinking, sometimes I don't. Addiction only happens to addicts, and it is entirely genetic. I'm almost 30 and have been drinking like this for years. If it were going to escalate it should have by now. Most alcoholics became alcoholic by 25. I'm over the hump. My diet and training are good so I have nothing to fear. If I develop complications I will just do something else. Addiction is very rare, it's just brown out of proportion so people see it everywhere. Just like school shootings. They pretty much never happen but it's tacked about so much you'd think it's an hourly occurrence.
>>
>>28997954
Your mostly right anon.

Steady drinking during the day leads to a better outlook and happiness, less things annoy or bother you. However, you will have the intentions to do everything but once you stop drinking boom....gone! Also you can't just stay drunk as you won't do these things when drunk

Also you need money for this.
>>
>>28998717

You should avoid [r9k]. You typed like a female in your first post which prompted my first reply. Your writing has gotten even worse since. Let's compromise. I'll let you stay but no more drinking, Just For Today (TM).

P.S Cute cat
>>
>>28998727
There's more to it than just genetics. It's true that some people are more genetically predisposed to it, but that don't mean those that aren't can't get addicted. There are other factors that can lead to addiction, like personal and mental problems and shit.
>>
>>28998727
>Addiction is unrelated to drugs.
>and it is entirely genetic.
>Addiction is very rare, it's just brown out of proportion

>I'm almost 30 and have been drinking like this for years.

alrighty then. but let me tell you. nothing is entirely cause by genetics. the human body is not a closed system. it's always in relation with an environnement.

and yeah. you are an addict. you are just strong enough to avoid drinking for a while to add to your delusion that you are not an addict.
>>
>>28998458
le derp le derpina XDXDXD
>>
>>28998741
1.75 liters of vodka costa bout 24 dollars. thats enough for at least 5 or 6 days.
>>
>>28998783

>i have an opinon

good for you, pal.

you should avoid /r9k/ tho.

i mean look at this shit. shameful shit. >>28998290

i'm happy and grateful, i'm not in that state.
>>
>>28998013
>tfw smell so bad people actually tell you you smell better after smoking
(Inb4 take a shower,i do everyday,but it takes ten minutes for sweat to undo it)
>>
>>28998525
Fucking kek pham
>>
>>28998872
That enough to get decently drunk 2 nights in a row. Tops.
>>
>>28998889

Which state? New York has similar laws to California and Vermont has similar laws to Mississippi. Most states tend to be no guns or has guns. There's not much in between really. It's not shameful, that's just how lawmaking works in a democratic Republic.
>>
>>28999266

A handle is $14 in my state. It lasts way longer than 2 nights though and I get pretty damn drink when I booze it.
>>
>>28998154
>has ex gf
Opinion discarded Norm Normington
>>
All memes aside, daytime drinking is 1000 times better than nightime drinking. You ca actually enjoy your state and chillinstead of just sitting around being drunk and getting tired.
>>
>>28999266
not if you dont eat anything before you start drinking every time. gotta be smart my friend.

>>28999828
true.
>>
>>28998628

This is bad content
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.