[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /No actual control over their own lives/? >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: latejoining.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
latejoining.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
Who else here /No actual control over their own lives/?

>I'm sick of the chaos
>I'm sick of failing classes for a degree I don't want
>I'm sick of lying to my parents about my grades
>I'm sick of my shitty job at pizza hut
>I'm sick of everyone telling me that moving out is pointless when I need real world experience
>I'm sick of how I can't do anything about it without completely shattering my parents
>I'm sick of knowing that I wont do anything about it

I just want some fucking stability and peace of mind, I feel like I'm trapped in a prison. I want to go live in solitude as a bushman for a year or two. I'm not happy living like I am.
>>
>>28997900
Seems like you have entire control of your life. The only person stopping you from making a change is yourself and your self-imposed restrictions+limitations. Most of the time when you think you're at a dead-end, you aren't.
>>
>>28997900
your situation is how I came to figure out the end goal of capitalism; earn enough money so you can drop everything and fuck off forever

>anon why do you still live with your parents??? I had a house at 19!
>guy is like 30
>completely forgetting the housing bubble last decade and how probably everyone he fucking knew lost their jobs
so goddamn stupid
>>
>>28997900
Same over here. I screw up everything. I'm 29 not a teenager...
>>
>>28997900
You sound like me circa 2011, except the living at home bit.

Don't worry, it gets worse
>>
>>28997926
>moralfag
>snoop
>bootstrapsfag
ugh
>>
>>28998728
>29
Same!

Are you also
>No job
>No direction
>No car
???

On the positive side, after ten years, I'm about to graduate with a useless liberal arts degree!
>>
>>28998799

You did it, friend. Welcome to the wonderful world of unemployment!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.