[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interpals Asian QT Hunting Tutorial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 1461064119422.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
1461064119422.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
Are any of you lonely kids interested in actual help making meaningful (real) relationships on Interpals?

I've been using the site for years. Have gotten tons of (female qt) friends and the availability of tons of pussy (a bit of which I've sampled).

Basic rules:

1. Girls in big cities are more worldly and more interesting and easier to meet in real life. Girls in small towns are more numerous on Interpals. Small town girls are much thirstier, but likely more disappointing, and can be really difficult to meet if things get that far.

2. Read a basic Wikipedia article about her country. Know some basic stuff.

3. Forget about your redpill/MRA/Trump/pol bullshit. Seriously. Girls don't want it. Save it for jackoff sessions with your buttbuddies.

Other tips? Only if there's interest.

Can point you to specific profiles of girls you can try writing, the girls I'd write to myself if I didn't already have a huge harem of interqts.

Interested?
>>
tips for japanese girls? and getting feet pics
>>
japanese girls have to be either in a small town far from tokyo or over 30 if you want attention from them.

feet pics once you're their bf (even if ldr), sure.
>>
>>28997975
not surprised at that, come across some good cakes? how do actually go about getting the feet pics though? would a japanese girl find that weird if you try not to make it creepy or whatever?
>>
>>28997886
Let me see some of the members of your harem. Pick a handful.
>>
>>28998005

beyond my expertise, nigga. sorry. i'm into talking a lot and then meeting them in person, really not into getting feet/nude pics.
>>
>>28998024

this isn't a cuck thread
>>
File: chew literally perfect.gif (2 MB, 268x396) Image search: [Google]
chew literally perfect.gif
2 MB, 268x396
>>28997886
Aight bro, I'm headed to Taiwan next month, I know it's not super easy mode like SEA but I reckon I can pull some tail in the couple weeks I'll be there.

I am

>6'1
>been lifting the past 4 months, so not completely skinnyfat
>can read a little Chink and am learning some phrases

gibe advice.
>>
>>28998304

what kind of girls are you into?

is your goal just getting laid while you're there, or getting a long term gf?

what is your education/money situation?
>>
I'd rather have Trump than a woman.
>>
>>28997886

Women are by and large the same everywhere. Don't expect to find a unicorn just because she doesn't speak English or was raised on a rice paddy.
>>
>>28998304

don't worry about learning chinese. unless you're into grandmas or field-toilers, everyone speaks english. use your few chinese phrases to be cute and show how you are trying to learn a bit. don't put effort into learning it in any serious way, or at least not for the purposes of picking up chicks.

facial aesthetics, fashionable clothes, and good grooming are a lot more important than lifting and muscles. nothing wrong with lifting, but focus on cleaning yourself up and having nice clothes.

i suggest putting lots of photos on interpals and establishign friendships with girls before you go. otherwise, assuming you're not old or ugly, you can easily meet slutty girls in clubs. this is all assuming you're trying to get laid, not find a wife.
>>
>>28998344

lgbt>>> that way
>>
File: taipei 101.jpg (75 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
taipei 101.jpg
75 KB, 960x639
>>28998328
>what kinds of girls

Not too picky, 6/10 is my minimum, I'm looking to get laid and short term gf (like a week or so).

I'm looking at the club situation and think hitting the bars, which are relatively cheap, like 20 bucks all you can drink, is going to be a better strategy than tinder, which has a ton of hot chicks but I only match fuggos or flips.

I'm a Uni student, not much cash, but enough to do the basics.
>>
is that you Henk? fuck off
>>
>>28998403

tinder sucks. it's too much of a hookup culture.

this is how i repeatedly got laid in taiwan:

http://tealit.com/ad_categories.php?section_id=32
>>
How to get nudes? I see robots getting feet pics all the time, but I don't have the courage to even ask.
>>
>>28998436

rural filipinas or thais
>>
>>28998410

yup, it's me!
>>
>>28997886

ITT: PEOPLE IGNORING THE FACT THAT WM-AF RELATIONSHIPS HAVE THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATES (WHILE WM-BF HAVE THE LOWEST), WHICH IS WORSENED BY THE COUNTRY DIFFERENCE/ HER ONLY WANTING YOUR CITIZENSHIP.
>>
File: taipei.jpg (186 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
taipei.jpg
186 KB, 1024x683
>>28998369
Well I've been going through the Heisig books on and off for a couple years anyway, so at least I won't get lost quite as much as an average westerner.

I hear you on being cute with the phrases.

Interpals has a lot of girls who are just the exact same type of whore you see on tinder, they just pretend to be interesting and have hobbies but they're cruising for white Chads.

I was actually inspired by a /r9k/ thread a few months back about a robot in Taipei, not sure if you caught that.
>>
>>28998432
Were you having to date down or get with women in their 30's?
>>
>>28998624

no. lots of 19-23s when i was using that site in my mid20s. the older women generally don't want a young guy anyway.
>>
>>28998555

pol that way >>>
>>
File: tf tits.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tf tits.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
>>28998672
What was the hottest type of girl you managed to score with? Here's an example of a high tier one on interpals, they rarely even reply though.
>>
>>28998700
>Pol
>Referencing that statistics say "WM-BF HAVE THE LOWEST"

-_-
>>
Ok op please help, small town, nervous around strangers women is hell trying to talk to (not completely autistic with them), not high standards really like 5-6 i just want someone that is kind to me
>>
The only Asian women you will meet from most Asian countries that ain't shit holes like Thai, Flips will be over 30, 6/10 and their mom bugging them to meet someone

We are talking the kind of women in their country, if you didn't come along all hungry, they would never marry and be that fat aunt no one has anything nice to say about

This will come from Japan, China, Vietnam, Korean and Hong Kong

So if you want something young and good looking you gotta go to the more "shit skinned" Asian countries where they really want to get out, regardless of how old or good looking they are

Flip women are broken inside from day 1, they will take even a fat 40 year old white cock over living there.
>>
>>28998587

taiwan has a huge culture of girls looking cute to land rich boyfriends. these days those rich boyfriends are more often mainland china gangsters than white american guys as it used to be in the past.

their chad is just a guy with money and social standing. you might be a chad in taiwan even if you're not a chad in your country.

no, no idea about that taipei thread, but i'm happy for the guy.

generalization: taiwanese girls are normal humans, china girls are money robots.
>>
>>28998708

i had chances with girls like that, but it's really too much fucking trouble. if i wanted to dedicate my life and my money to physically attractive women, i could've done it. i preferred to get cute slightly nerdy girls, just my taste. could have easily gotten with the staceys but they're just unbearable.

flashback to waking up with that kind of stacey once and just waiting for her to get the fuck out of my bed and out of my hotel room, and she wanted to get room service breakfast, like a sentence to two more hours of hell.
>>
File: noemi bikini.jpg (102 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
noemi bikini.jpg
102 KB, 540x960
>>28998746
Pumping and dumping flips is fun, but I really want to try some east asian flavor.
>>
ok here's a bunch i just found by random search in asia. all not bad looking, all in major cities, all speaking decent enough english. note: i don't know / can't vouch for any of these girls, so proceed at your own risk, but if i were you, these are the girls i'd be contacting.

https://www.interpals.net/eve0123
https://www.interpals.net/vvvvv143
https://www.interpals.net/Premjai_1991
https://www.interpals.net/kittynoname
https://www.interpals.net/bearybear
https://www.interpals.net/sandy_nguyen
https://www.interpals.net/minhee3506
https://www.interpals.net/superTT
https://www.interpals.net/Pairi
https://www.interpals.net/mimimisakicha
https://www.interpals.net/syk0116
https://www.interpals.net/vannguyenmai
https://www.interpals.net/catlittlegrass
>>
>>28998736

see my list
>>
>>28998838

did you find a magical childless filipina? i was looking for pregnancy stretch marks to verify she's filipina but found none.
>>
>>28998794
I want to go for reasonably hot chicks, or it just feels like what's the point in flying halfway round the world.

Did you have much in the ways of practical problems, like with the language and shit? I'm assuming you don't know speak Chinese from your posts. Shit like getting a sim card so you can text girls, booking hotels, was it problematic, or do most speak English in Taiwan well enough?
>>
>>28998930

no problems. i wouldn't say most people speak english, but enough people speak english. get a sim card at the airport. book hotels online.
>>
File: ilene.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ilene.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
>>28998929
A few, most weren't, you have to go younger, but pic related was 19 and she had the worst stretch marks ever.

She's dating some Eurocuck now.
>>
How are the Singapore girls? Are they thai tier gold diggers?
>>
>>28999032

most interpals girls in singapore are not actually from singapore but maids or hookers temporarily working there and are gold diggers.
>>
>>28999189

I see. So asking if she's actually from there should be one of the first questions?
>>
>>28999224

she might lie, but yeah. ask "are you singaporean?"

most "singapore" girls on interpals are from china, philippines, thailand, indonesia, vietnam.
>>
>>28998754
Has the value of white guys in Asia devalued the past few years? I heard it used to be easier from roosh.v etc
>>
>>28999451

no longer only game in town. same value but now lots of rich asians too.
>>
>>28999459
I see you've gone to a lot of places from

>>28998847
Which country you liked best for qts?
>>
What's the point? How do you get pussy from girls halfway around the world (unless they're trying to score a greencard marriage)
>>
Lel at you desperate thirsty virgins.

Let me tell you from experience that you don't have to waste your time with the shitty website this faggot's been shilling for months.

All you have to do is fly to an asian shithole country and within two months you'd have already fucked over 10 girls.

They're thirsty for white cock just as you are for them
>>
>>28999512
>Which country you liked best for qts?

all depends on your taste. my tastes are unrelated to yours.
>>
>>28999573
>only 10 asian girls in 2 months

Are you even trying?
>>
>>28999593
Enjoy your gonorrhea my man
>>
>>28998708
How is a deceiving whore wearing contact lenses and tons of makeup high tier?
>>
File: tiana.png (563 KB, 499x590) Image search: [Google]
tiana.png
563 KB, 499x590
>>28999629
All the hot girls wear weird contacts, anything to look more neotenous and infantile, she's almost an 8 desu.
>>
lol you fly around the world to meet a girl you met online? just get a hooker you spaz
>>
File: jap question.gif (438 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jap question.gif
438 KB, 300x300
>>28998555
>WM-AF RELATIONSHIPS HAVE THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATES
Actually it's BM-WF, wang.
>>
>>28997886
It's a >OP floods the market with robot fags episode
>>
forgot to give the most important tip:

the script is bullshit. the only girls who will write you just because you visited their profile are the thirstiest (worst) ones.
>>
>>29000348
You use others sites? I tried Okcupid but the quality is poor and there's a weird amount of super cunty westernized bitches, it's like they're trying to emulate some cunt from an American tv show.
>>
>>29000434

go for country specific local asian sites. every asian country has a site for "expats" or "making friends"; that is really a site for white men to score poon. (and advertisers pay well to reach white men, so the sites flourish)

women on okcupid in asia generally have had white american boyfriends or husbands and that's how they learned about the site.
>>
>>29000434

spanish speaker detected
>>
A girl from Interpals broke my heart last year. Pretty bad. We got along so well. She even called me her husband. Then, literally one day after telling me she loved me, she says she wants to break up. You see, I started talking to her Facebook guy-friends. And she didn't like that...
>>
>>29000660
>I started talking to her Facebook guy-friends. And she didn't like that...
you fucking idiot of course she wouldn't like that
>>
>>29000660

you dodged a bullet. better a day after than a year after.
>>
>>29000726
Well, we were in a relationship for almost a year... She would always complain about me not being open about my personal life too. I don't see what's wrong with talking to her guyfriends a little
>>
>>29000758
both of you have trust issues and are hiding shit from each other. you dodged each others bullets.

>>28999032
i'm singaporean. if you want, i can help you think of opener lines that giveaway how 'singaporean' the girl is.
>>
>>29000660

here's an absolute pro level tip:

in every country where you hunt, try to find at least one girl who can be your good friend and your wingwoman. once you've become good friends with her, she can advise you about the country's girls, tell you what to look out for, stalk your qt targets electronically and if needed, in person. if you're a richfag, you can even send her gifts from amazon or whatever in return for her help. (also possible to do this with guys from that country, if you are sure the guy won't try to get the girl for himself... gay guys are VERY useful for this since they're obviously not gonna take your girl, only try to take your ass)
>>
>>29000795

wah, this one very can, isit...

i guess asking about JC would be the first line.
>>
>>29000795

i think the singaporean girls not so bad golddigger one with angmoh, i only try to advise him don't kana the prc/flip garbage one.
>>
>>29000660

R9k

>where you are so beta you get cucked by third world whores
>>
>>29000817
>>29000852
holy shit
senpai
how many asian moon runes can you curse fluently in
please flaunt
>>
>>29000857
I got pics of vagina out of it so it's alright
>>
>>29000932
are you white? originoruru
>>
>>29001041
you sound like fun to lepak one corner with.
i would be happy to wing you if you came to singapore, though you probably won't need it.
>>
>>29001133
are you above 35?
you can stop with the singlish now, i can't match a white man spouting all this. i autopilot read every singlish you wrote in the voice of a generic grumpy old uncle.
>>
>>29001164

not quite yet, and uncle is what i'm going for
>>
>>28998746
>Shithole
>Thailand

Housebound weaboo spotted
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.