[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to workout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cancerouscontent.jpg (185 KB, 720x1121) Image search: [Google]
cancerouscontent.jpg
185 KB, 720x1121
How to workout?
>>
dude just lift bro
>>
>>28997850
literally just lift
>>
get off FUCKING 4chan and LITERALLY do stuff like jogging and lifting
LITERALLY all you have to FUCKING do
>>
>>28997935
all the while CHAD eats PIZZA while you WASTE your youth in a ROOM that smells like FEET
>>
>>28997850
literally JUST lift bro
>>
File: 1463929316185.jpg (60 KB, 736x630) Image search: [Google]
1463929316185.jpg
60 KB, 736x630
>>28997850
>it's a ''you have to do pull ups in physical education class'' episode
>literally everyone makes 10 times or more
>you can barely do 3 times or less
>everyone just stares and laughs at you
>>
lol @ normies on 4chan who think lifting is some really hard highly technical and advanced thing that they'd never be able to do.

Feels good looking better than everyone else. Lifting is literally the easiest way to getting a good looking body. No other form of activity comes close. Lifting is literally cheating nature.
>>
>>28998014
>seventh grade
>do one pullup
>proud because I've never been able to do one before
>start doing pullups at home on a door (this kills your hinges if you have a shitty door, at least place something under the outer side of the door to hold it up)
>do 10 8th grade
>start lifting for real
>do 20 pullups at 200 lbs in 9th grade
Fucking puberty
>>
File: 1432664819405.jpg (39 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
1432664819405.jpg
39 KB, 376x334
>>28997850
dat shitty form
>>
>>28998042
hardest part about lifting is going to a gym
>>
>>28998093

Nah, it's dealing with hordes of black people.
>>
>>28997850
Lift my dude
>>
we robots lift everyday, our feels

my mind is like arnold blacknigger
>>
>>28997850
>6 chinups max
>2 pullups max

Took me like 7 months to get this far. Why are they so hard. I'm not even fat
>>
>>28997850

Starting Strength.
>>
Fuck all of you so fucking hard
>decide to lift
> go on /fit/
> go to sticky
>aw yeah this looks simple just 5 or 6 exercises on alternating days
> don't know what the names mean but they have that covered
> pages of shit on how to do each one correctly and if you don't have the correct form, you pull something and end up in the hospital
>>
>>28998355
Only if you're a retard. There's pages of form stuff for home gymers training alone. You can be taught how to do it properly in a few minutes or with a good youtube video.
>>
>>28998243

You're either doing it wrong or you're just really weak. I can do at least 20 of most styles in one go.
>>
>>28998014
In my experience everything barely does one, and me and like 2 others do about 15. I live in Amurica obviously.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.