[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
late night /depression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: 1463928594885.jpg (85 KB, 565x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463928594885.jpg
85 KB, 565x1000
smash that like if you're feelin shitty

thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ5Mu2gs-M8

earl is real good for these feels
>>
File: littlefrog.png (31 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
littlefrog.png
31 KB, 125x125
I am beginning to accept my kissless virgin fate, focussing on things that bring me joy.
But last night I had one of those dreams where a girl falls in love with you and you wake up depressed as fuck, ruining your mood for the entire week.

I hate that, those dreams always happen when things are going well.
>>
File: 1461415519051.png (112 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
1461415519051.png
112 KB, 359x393
>Nothing interests you
>Bored constantly
>Don't desire or value anything in your life
>No motivation to do anything ever
>It's been like this for so long

Who else knows this despair?
>>
>>28997844
I had a dream like that a couple of days ago, she was really cute about it too. I feel you bud.
>>
>>28997875
Oh god I know this feel

I know this feel more than I want to feel
>>
File: Rain.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Rain.gif
430 KB, 600x450
Consider that like button destroyed

https://youtu.be/Y1RE8jRXhy0

I'm at a fork in my road bros

>Live with parents
>At college
>Don't have to pay for much
>Enjoy co workers at pizza hut part time job
>Parents are happy and want the best for me

However

>Not happy
>My mind is chaos
>Feel trapped by expectations
>Not doing to well at school (parents don't know)
>Want to move out but will be living paycheck to paycheck
>Parents don't want me to move out ("no point, waste of money, etc.")
>Still scared of my dad
>No friends
>Want to make my own life decisions but don't know if I'll be able to survive on my own
>Need dental work that will cost alot of money in near future

I want to run away but I have no where to go and I will break my parents hearts. The only time I find myself calm is when I get off work and sit in my car for a few minutes before heading back home. I have no idea what to do but I know I'm going to have to make a change soon.
>>
Bumping with some music
https://youtu.be/dldnT46oCrs
>>
File: received_1248106938538374.gif (192 KB, 528x402) Image search: [Google]
received_1248106938538374.gif
192 KB, 528x402
How do you deal with the crushing sadness?
>>
>>28998373
Gotta set limits man. Gotta know what you can and can't do, and what you're willing to push yourself for. Make it clear, and then scale yourself back.
>>
>>28997844
or better yet when its a real crush and you hope to god to never wake up. feels bad man.
>>
File: based_retard.png (23 KB, 212x172) Image search: [Google]
based_retard.png
23 KB, 212x172
>>28998632
What does this even mean man?
>>
>>28998609
i get periodic panic attacks. Gets the adrenaline pumping and reminds me im alive
>>
>>28998673
I used to be a straight A's student. No A's, I wasn't happy. Now that I'm in college, I know I can't be stressing about A's when I can barely make B's. Gotta lower your expectations and force other people to accept your standard for yourself.
>>
File: image_20 (1).jpg (16 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
image_20 (1).jpg
16 KB, 281x349
>>28998723
>Implying I care enough about myself to have a standard in the first place

Nigga I can barely function on a day to day basis, haven't gotten a good nights sleep in over a year and am constantly stressed. Leaving will help, but I don't want to hurt my parents.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.