[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else kind of /startedtohatewomen/ here? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: 1451668094248.png (27 KB, 572x240) Image search: [Google]
1451668094248.png
27 KB, 572x240
Has anyone else kind of /startedtohatewomen/ here?

I'm mostly talking about young fertile women.

I cringe when I see a young fertile woman talking with a smile on her face and laughing and shit with these beta nu male faggots who think they're going to get their dick sucked because they asked her how her day is going, but really she's just building up her beta orbiter army to give her free attention when Chad's not around to dick her.

But in all seriousness, seeing a woman happy makes me aggravated because I already know how much the stupid cunt gets attention fucking DAILY from her retarded fan base of fat, balding white dudes with glasses who think they score points for being progressive or some shit when in reality theyre really cucking themselves straight into taking care of their future wife's son.

Not to mention she gets dick on the REG from some of the best men the world has to offer. She gets the best of BOTH worlds and what do men get? Fucking shit.

When I see a young fertile woman in public, I almost gag at the thought of how much of a whore she is.

Women are meant to be breeders, nothing more. How come so many men don't see this? Why do you think you want to talk to a young fertile woman when you see one in public? Because you want to take her coochie to pound town and back, just to leave it the next day.

Its the fucking truth.

If a young fertile woman in public even comes near my line of sight, I express a face of disgust at how much of a piece of shit person she is and how much she probably deserves to be bred to death.

Young fertilr Women make me feel very angry and even confused at times, followed by anger.

Don't you dare try to make light conversation with me at work you useless vermin. Why are you distracting me? You never have anything interesting to say, and you are not worthy enough to talk to me like we're buddies.

Your very existence honest to god makes me sick and I hope you yfw rot in hell.
>>
Thread is dying so ill give it a bump
>>
>>28998227
It was dying for a reason.
>>
>>28998227
you're angry and confused because you're jealous of their happiness. lighten up, pal.
>>
>>28998227
thread is shit
leave shit threads to die yo
>>
>>28998240
Just seemed like a lot of effort put into it

>>28998251
Not op, but that sounds about right
>>
>>28997586
Hey op do what he said>>28998251
You need to lighten up and be yourself
>>
>>28998278
Yeah my bad, ill kill myself
>>
So you wish you were a woman?

So do I... so do I...

If I was a woman, I'd be a single mother that tried to have as many kids as she could, and I'd sell my body to help support them.
>>
>>28997586

Life is unfair, news at 10. It's not okay but it's pointless to waste your time railing against the senselessness of it all. I don't like the fact that loads of innocent people and honorable people have been slaughtered in Syria, but there's nothing I can do to change it, so why develop angst over it?
>>
>>28997586
You put too much effort into mimicking Elliot.
>>
I've hated women for a long time but I just ignore them. Let them live out their shallow existence
>>
>>28997586
You'll get to the pint were you no longer give a shit soon enough. Nihilism is best fampai
>>
>>28997586
More of mildly annoyed by them in real life mainly when I observe them using people and thinking nothing of it or the reverse almost throwing tantrums because someone wont do something for them because their busy then being passive agressive with them for over a week.

I'm glad I stopped interacting / dating I feel better and defo less stressed.
>>
>>28997586
earl is right
>>
Sometimes I feel like seriously doing a mass shooting.I really hate the way the world is and I hate what humanity has become.And the dawning realization that it has always been like this is making me even more angry.I do wish I could afford good weaponry and my country wasn`t an east european shithole where gun control laws are so tight that only rich-ass,connection-infused faggots get any.I hate women most of all,for almost the same reasons OP mentioned,but with the added reason that those vapid cunts think that they are somehow better than me,because they spend fifty hours a day grooming,yet have not read a book in their entire lives and spend their time doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>28999307
>they do nothing but groom themselves

gonna make a new thread for this since this is probably gonna die soon

maybe you'll be there
>>
>>28997586
Generic r9k nonsense: the post

Ever had your own thoughts op?
>>
>>28999361
I will be there.I need a fucking woman hate thread.Post more in here.
>>
Women have their problems, and I won't pretend I never get irritated by some of them, but I don't hate them any more than I hate men. Both sexes have their problems. Men are definitely the movers and shakers of this species, but they also are the ones behind the biggest mass killings and screw-ups. Women are manipulative but less blatantly dangerous.
>>
>>28999389
Consider the fact that many people think this way due to similar experiences,faggot.
>>
>>28999433
>implying being a manipulative,heartless,ambitionless piece of shit is better than being a mass murdered
Just kill yourself,you worthless fag.
>>
>>28999447
Yeah, the experience of being loser virgins.
>>
File: 1444432498089.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1444432498089.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>28997586
IT'S TOO LATE, EARL

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE
>>
>>28999389
>insults someone for not having their own thoughts
>blurts out a stale phrase plucked from the mouth of someone else

How about the next time you post you say something original?
>>
>>28999462
I'm not implying that at all. I'm implying that they're both comparably bad. I'm not sure where you got the notion that I consider one worse than the other.
>>
>>28997586
>she gets dick on the REG
>you want to take her coochie to pound town and back, just to leave it the next day
>she's doing exactly what you want to do to her, but you're upset because it's not you she's doing it with
>>
>>28997586

This guy gets it.

>MUH FEMALE OPPRESSHUN

Fuck females desu
>>
>>28997586
Said the words "Goddamn women" right as I scrolled over this thread. I don't even hate them really, but they annoy me sometimes and that's quite some timing.
>>
>>28999469
Because society is geared against people like this.Some robots are actually pretty good at stuff,that are not having a shitton of friends and sex.Such as having a worthwhile job.
>>
>>28999501
They`re not equally worse.Being a person who thinks like a woman is worse than being a person who thinks like a man.
>>
>>28999612
Maybe if you average every woman and man into two bell curves, the male bell curve would be a little more to the right than the female bell curve. But I'd at least argue that there is considerable overlap. In my opinion probably 60% of men are better than the average woman, while 40% of women are better than the average man.
>>
>>28997586
LOL, great work mate. You nearly sounded like a real permavirgin psycho. I'd rate this bait 9/10.
>>
>>28999739
So,now it`s abnormal to be a psychotic permavirgin on this board,normalscum?Seriously I hope you die from trench foot.
>>
>>28999816
Yeah, you tell that normalscum.
>>
>>28999816
Seriously, I don't get it. I used to be in your shoes, i.e. I used to be hopeless with women too but I never blamed others for my failures and I sure as hell never hated the whole female gender because of it. How demented do you have to be to do that?
>>
>>28999894
It's OK to be mad at women. They sure as fuck hate us.
>>
>>28999894
save your cuckoldry bragging for yourself, shithead
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26 KB, 620x412
Damn Elliot, Back From the Dead Again are we?
>>
>>28997586
As much as I hate the fact that women have it easier for sex, I don't hate them for being given that gift in life. Just don't give into giving them extra attention and everything should be fine senpai.
>>
>>28999894
See >>28999915

Women despise permavirgins and betas by default. As soon as you consider yourself to be "hopeless with women", you turn their indifference to disgust.
>>
>>28999508
this desu senpai
originoru
>>
>>28999894
I simply realized that female company is a sham and it rarely works out.I`m angry because our society is very focused on sex.And besides,I also blame myself for my own failures.I just see that the fault is part mine,and part society`s.I think that people in general are horrible as they are and require remodeling.You were probably never into anything interesting anyways and were just a failed normalfag.Prove me wrong,please.
>>
File: 43994394343.png (266 KB, 800x846) Image search: [Google]
43994394343.png
266 KB, 800x846
>>28997586
It's funny how differently we experience life.
For example, to females r9k is a place where they're rare commodities worshipped upon arrival by a horde of beta and omega males, basically a new way of getting some serious attention, hence 'fembot here btw'.
Meanwhile for males it's a place to discuss aspects of being at the bottom of the societal pecking order.
Yet some of you anons think there's a qt fembot gf who'd understand your plight and be sympathetic, while actually you're just volunteering to be orbiters, kek.
>>
>>29000070
This.

Don't give females/traps any attention, they thrive on it.
>>
>>28999993
I don't know. Seems like they hated me right from the start. First because they thought I was too crazy, and then because I kept to myself more than the others. I went on a few dates with different girls, but it never turned out well and one them even stood me up. I've actually heard some girls say they wanted me to fuck off when they didn't even know me. Women are fucking ruthless, man. I didn't hate them until after all this.
>>
>>29000004
>Prove me wrong,please.

I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else.

I used to be horribly awkward and couldn't even speak to girls in any kind of setting without dropping spaghetti all over the place. It took me years to get more comfortable with it, but I slowly made it.
>>
>>29000234
I can talk to women.I`m neither insecure,nor am I a spergy fuck.Yet I still hate them.Their very nature is disgusting.
>>
>>29000311
>Yet I still hate them.Their very nature is disgusting.

I simply can't understand why. I since have had very important women in my life -- friends and lovers. Of course, some girls that I've met were horrible but the same goes for the men. Most of the girls that I did, or still do, care about were very beautiful people though.
>>
>>29000070
I'm thirsty for female attention too, but I'd never stoop so low to orbite a fucking "fembot" on r9k or anywhere else on the internet. You can see it everywhere, once a female joins a male dominated community, they all flock to the girl and try to bring each other down in the hopes of getting their dick wet.
>>
>>28999307
how is a mass shooting going to help? how will that make the world a better place?

you gotta focus on building something positive for yourself and the people you can reach
>>
>>29000164
I like trap threads, though. Quit trying to ruin my fun.
>>
>>29000353
Women,in the end only care about what you provide.I guess you`re good at providing and sucking it up.They will never,ever love you unconditionally.
>>
>>29000377
Because I don`t find reason in existing or trying anymore and going on a well-planned,well-equipped massacre of normalfaggots and then either getting gunned down by police or blowing myself up will be a suitable end to my boring,unnoticable little life.
>>
>>28997586
Fuck me, you're bitter.
>>
>>29000378
traps are just women with dicks, once the trans movement is accepted they'll get their beta harem attention farm.
>>
>>28999508
This guy pointed out why you feel angry and bitter.
Control your jealousy and dick, OP.
>>
>>28999993
>Women despise permavirgins and betas by default.
And you know that how?
>>
>>29000445
Nice projection you got going on there, buddy.
>>
I'm convinced that there isn't any happy, normal people anymore. No happy, monogamous relationships.
>>
It's good to know my mere existence pisses you off this much, OP.
I'm going to have a slightly better day today knowing that. Thanks
>>
>>29000786
Why do you even post here?Are you trying to "fix'' us?
>>
>I have zero self-control but I'm gonna blame women for it!

No one is forcing you to pay attention to women, so why are you so mad?
>>
>>29000767
If they weren't inherently repulsive to women, they wouldn't be permavirgins would they?
>>
I sort of hate women as a result of being abused by my mother. I don't want to hate them, it's just a baseless feeling of resentment. I should probably get therapy, but therapy is expensive and I don't have any money. I'm pretty miserable and lonely. As I try to go to sleep every night I think about how I would kill myself or what I will write in my note if I decide to leave one.
>>
Trust me, we are all narcissistic and so stupid we don't know what we want 99% of the time
>>
>>29000947
They don't have to despise them.
>>
You sound like one of those cucked red pilled beta men who get scammed by memers on the internet to teach you how to "pick up chicks". Why don't you just go your own way? I-its not like you wanted to have anyone who loved you anyway, right? All women are whores trying to get something from you after all.
>>
the problem women have is them fighting off temptation 24/7 and not becoming Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
also their problem is people constantly wanting to initiate small talk with them, "oh your nails are so cute, oh your shoes, oh your purse, oh your dog" and there's "hey ma, how you doin, let me get your snapchat, how you doin tonight, where you from, you seeing anybody?, let me get your number, let me get your Facebook, let me get your Instagram"
also their problem is that their eyes are bigger than their bellies. they want a career, a child, a man, a home, an automobile, a healthy social life, they think they can juggle all of it and have all of it and are entitled to all of it.
>>
>>28997586
Why the hell do you keep calling them "fertile"?
>>
>>29001214
y'all be getting angry at women for all the attention they receive, but who's' giving them all this attention? YOU MEN! YOU'RE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEMO!
>>
>>29001295
no, they don't always want the attention. when i say constantly, i mean people are constantly trying to small talk women because of the social grace. that's good and great and all until you don't want to be fucking bothered.

people who get mad at women for getting attention all the time are people who get zero attention, heavy imbalance is justification for complaint last time i checked.
>>
I seriously don't understand why all these fucking normals are doing on my board.

>why you so angry at women?
>i've had lovers and female friends
>lol XD
>#notallwomen

I hate you all from the bottom of the void that is my heart.
>>
/pol/ and /r9k/ made me hate women. I honestly feel happier as a massive faggot now.
>>
>>28999389
Generic femanon nonsense: the post

Ever had your own thoughts, roastie?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.