[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is your excuse for being a total fucking loser? Is i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: google_plus_cover_01.png (17 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
google_plus_cover_01.png
17 KB, 630x355
So what is your excuse for being a total fucking loser? Is it because no one loves you? Is it because no one really tried to help you and now you think you have a reason to just give up? Well guess what the only person that can make you feel truly happy is you and you only. We live in information age when we can get any piece of information of anything in the matter of seconds and all you do with it is shitpost on 4chan.
>But OP being a neet is so sweet and cool and being a normal functioning person is overrated anyway.
Stop bullshiting yourself come on. I know the first step can be hard to do so I will make it for you. There is this website http://actualized.org/ there are hundreds of hours of personal improvement videos and if you were to watch a fraction of it it would make your life better.
So will you make the next step? Probably not because deep down you know I am right and with all your bitterness you will try to prove me wrong by just not even trying not realizing that the only person that is wrong is you.
>>
>he shills products on /r9k/
>he attempts to use reverse psychology whilst shilling

fuck me harder
>>
>Well guess what the only person that can make you feel truly happy is you

ok then I don't need ur web site
>>
>>28997163
Well the videos are free so.
>>28997204
Wow you got me there so back to being sad and depressed I guess.
>>
goes back to when i was a junior in high school

>be 14 year old me
>shy, introverted loser
>parents move me to an expensive private school in the hopes of normifying me
>forced out of my comfort zone because of compulsory sports, house system etc
>3 months later i'm pretty extroverted, normie friends
>grades suffer
>parents move me to some dogshit school as a result
>befriend dogshit people who i grew to strongly dislike
>end up with no friends
>remain friendless for my last years of highschool
>19 year old incel untermensch
>>
>>28997296
Goes to show that being an extrovert is inside of you somewhere and it can be probably brought up again.
>>
>>28997356
I think the whole girls sense it when you're fucked up with low self-esteem thing is true

you see back when i didn't know about 4chan girls were far more receptive to me, i remember one girl kept calling me fuckbuddy and passing me dirty notes (she was probably autistic but still). Once i was redpilled on all this looks shit girls suddenly started ignoring me wtf
>>
>>28997242
There's a 249 dollar "life guide". I'm gonna guess the free videos will amount to "buy my life guide for more info!" Just fuck off with this PUA-tier shit.
>>
>>28997434
They do sense it. They may like the withdrawn types of guys at first but when they found out you are shy you are done.
>>28997441
Not really the only place he mentions it is in the comments bellow the video that's about it.
>>
>>28997504
But there is an overpriced guide for sale, right?
>>
>>28997614
Yeah it's quite expensive for me atleast but that doesn't really matter since he has dozends of free videos that you can watch. It's not that he is going to say "If you want to know more buy my stuff!" Nobody is presuring you to buy it.
>>
>>28997132
The more anyone talks about self-improvement, wisdom, knowledge, and truth, the more unfailingly ignorant they turn out to be in terms of scientific competence. Experience shows that I can learn much much more from reading /r9k/ than watching some enlightenment videos -- the former at least provide falsifiable data and relationships regarding human behaviour, while the latter just prattle about 'your true self being...'.
>>
Bye, chad.
>>
>>28997686
(Besides, if that guy had honest educative intentions, he would obviously make articles, not videos when he can distract and disable criticism by pulling his faces.)
>>
>>28997686
You might be right maybe he has no clue how human mind works but still your opinion is based on your assumption about him. But what if you are wrong? There is nothing stopping you to watch a few of his videos about topics you are interested in and making sure he has no clue. Is your life so busy you can't spare a few hours of it?
>>
>>28997735
It's just the medium he chose to use. It has nothing to do with his educational intentions.
>>
>>28997730
Shit nigga I spend a large portion of my life shitposting on 4chan. I am far from Chad.
>>
>>28997686
>>28997735

Oh shit it's the anti-Buddha. How are you man?
>>
>>28997132
>dat logo

Horry shite m8 I would not enter that webpage without 7 proxies
>>
>>28997132
>all you need to improve yourself is information resources
what the fuck kind of retard thinking is this?
>>
>>28998341
Of cource it's not all you need but it's a start. I doubt you will wake up tomorrow and decide to just explore your possibilities as a person.
>>
File: creep.png (390 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
creep.png
390 KB, 1680x1050
How should he be able to help me improving myself, if he is giving major creepy vibes himself?
>>
Watching some random videos won't make my jaw larger
>>
>>28997978
>How are you man?

Feelings aren't real. I don't feel good or bad, my brain just produces more or less of this and that. And if I'm supposed to apply neurochemistry to myself, then there are more interesting empirical subjects to study to be honest. I find monitoring one's brain not only unproductive because it only teaches you about a single case rather than a population, I just find it boring in general.
>>
>>28999262
>>28997978
In other words, I would enjoy it if you specified the particular internal organ of mine you're interested in rather than asking about 'me' in general.
>>
File: 1458865531831.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1458865531831.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
>It's a "You can make your life better" thread
>>
>>28999322
But what if you can make your life better Anon?
>>
>>28999322
Well put. This sentence like breaks all records in terms of meaninglesness. Not only 'you' is used as a personal appeal and not to denote a body, not only 'can' is an unscientific term, it's even the 'better' that is subjective.
>>
File: out.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2520) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2520
Seriously though, what is wrong with this dude? It looks like a demon is posessing him, he will give me nightmares.
>>
>>28999605
Does he ever change his t-shirt? Atleast one time he had the courtesy to hide his baldness.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.