[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... I finally did it. I fucked a girl and she wanted it. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1406206620494.jpg (13 KB, 222x200) Image search: [Google]
1406206620494.jpg
13 KB, 222x200
So... I finally did it. I fucked a girl and she wanted it.

I'm a robot turned normie (i guess) so if any anon has questions about the details of how i managed that, I'll try to answer them the best I can.
>>
Does nobody actually wanna get any tips?
>>
>>28997062
look anon here's the thing, right now you're feel pumped and that's completely normal. You need to understand these threads are literally reposted everyday and nobody, NOBODY gives a flying fuck that just had sex. No, we don't want to ask you anything because everything you have to say is easily accessible through google.
>>
>>28997173
I care, your post is invalid
>>
>>28997062
How did her skin feel in your skin?

>>28997187
this
>>
>>28997187
but you're op
>>
>>28997196
>>28997187
>>28997062
wow op, responding to yourself

they need to introduce id's
>>
>>28997173
It's not that I want anyone to care that I had sex. I want people to care that I was a robot who finally fucking managed to turn things around after hard work. Knowing how many people here have this issue, I want to genuinely help people out.

>>28997196
>How did her skin feel in your skin?
Not sure what you mean here, mate.

>>28997222
Fucking retard I'm OP and I'm not responding to myself minus the very first 2 posts.
>>
>>28997227
anon, all you're going to do is aggravate people with you cancerous writing style, dogshit un-inspiring story and frog posts.
>>
>>28997236
I'm just trying to help. No story here unless requested. Just answering questions to anons who may have them.
>>
>>28997227
I meant what the contact felt like, touching her, feeling someone so close
>>
What was the main thing that you changed to become a normie?
>>
>>28997062
Fucking a girl doesn't make you a normie. I mean it's a great milestone, but you can get laid and be a complete social autist.
>>
>>28997259
Absolutely amazing. Especially the realization that I can do practically whatever I want in regards to touching her. All the stuff I always wanted to do, I finally had the chance to do and in fact she liked me touching her. Funnily enough I visited a hooker literally the very same day because I lost all hope. Touching a hooker wasn't all that fun to be honest. Not at all.
Anyway, when I entered her I couldn't really feel that much. And that was before I put a condom on.

>>28997274
I don't know, getting a girl to willingly take me to bed seems like an achievement for me.
>>
>>28997062
This doesnt transform you, trust me, getting laid made no difference, nor did those two years in love. Still a fucking loser.
>>
File: Eat_Shit_My_Friend.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
Eat_Shit_My_Friend.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
Congrats on becoming a normie OP.

Now get out.
>>
>>28997261
To be honest there isn't really a main thing, the list is pretty long, but if I was to pick what has worked, based on various hit and miss attempts at getting girls, it'd be these few things
>tinder
>adopting a speaking manner
>wearing a specific set of clothing
>giving less shit

However ridiculous it may sound, I adopted a speaking manner and the dgaf stuff after Trevor from GTAV and a little of Jacob from Ass Creed Syndicate
>>
>>28997304
I know, I don't really feel that much different, but I have a slight confidence boost and I'm happy that I've finally went past that retarded milestone and nobody will ever be able to claim I'm a virgin in whatever heated argument I may be in.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (676 KB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
676 KB, 1584x957
>>28997295
>seems like an achievement for me.
Don't get me wrong, It is an achievement, like I said, it's a milestone.

But you're a long way from normie.
>>
>>28997304

Fucking this, I fucked a girl, had a long long term relationship.

She left me, never been able to get my shit together and move on, it's been 2 years, was a complete autist before her, I'm still one after her.
>>
>>28997414
Damn, and I thought that I was a normalfag at least, this puts too much weight on sexual relations/being moved out. Maybe I'm too young for this one
>>
>>28997414
I know. I meant that I realize that fucking the girl itself doesn't make me a normie, but it sorta indicates that I'm at least on the right way to becoming one.

Fucking a girl at 22 for the first time is... late I guess.
>>
File: harrybinladen.jpg (46 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
harrybinladen.jpg
46 KB, 500x524
>>28997580
Better late than never. 22 isn't bad. It could have been worse. You're not a wizard. Congratulations.

*rips up your Hogwarts letter*

>>28997574
I got 76. Hello fellow Cyborg.
>>
>>28997617
I don't know, in 2016 22 is pretty bad. Really at this point I just wanted to do it to check it off on my life's "to do" list. Hence the fact that I actually lost it to a hooker. The very same day.
>>
>>28997414
OP here, scored 87. Largely thanks to the additional points for having sex. IMO there's far too many of them in the robot test.
>>
>>28997414

i almost made it in 2012.
>>
File: 1435078863456.jpg (65 KB, 707x488) Image search: [Google]
1435078863456.jpg
65 KB, 707x488
>>28997062
post greentext
dont advise, this isnt /adv/
>>
>>28998592
Uhh... okay. I hope anyone draws any useful info from this then
>get tinder
>get a match with this one girl
>doesn't seem like much because I could hardly get a date out of that fucking app anyway
>give it a shot though
>start with some line, and without talking too much with her, just ask something like "hey, do you prefer meeting people over internet or irl?"
>she said she prefers irl, so I said we should hang out for a drink
>i had a bad fucking day (or well a set of bad days) so i kinda lost hope for any female contact
>was still set for a date with that girl though, but from my experience those dates never ended with anything more than just a kiss
>decide to just go fuck a hooker
>visit the hooker, the very same day i was to meet the tinder girl because at that point i really didn't expect any sexual stuff with her, so i just purely asked to go grab a drink with me and let me just talk about my bad days
>the hooker wasn't as much fun as i expected it to be, a real letdown desu
>eventually anxiously meet up with the girl
>starts kinda awkward but we sorta build up a conversation
>after drinking two beers i ask if we could hit up a park
>surprisingly she says yes
>go to a park and grab another beer on the way
>have a drink with her and talk (been giving her some advice on work), not much physical contact
>eventually i tell her some shit like "jesus christ you could at least give me a hug if I'm so nice for you"
>she says something like "really anon? you should be the one doing it"
>decide "fuck it" and put my arm around her but immediately put my hand on her ass
>she seems okay with it
>start talking to her about it, just literally ask "do you like my hand here?"
>she says yes, so I go ahead and put it on her tit
>"and here?"
>"yeah"
>we get a little more physical but she's hesitant, since park isn't the most intimate place in the world
>"okay well maybe let's go to your place then"
>surprisingly she says "alright"
>we go
cont.
>>
>>28998837
cont.
>we get to her place, she lives with some flatmates so have to stay silent
>put her on the bed
>start touching her in places, a little hesitantly because well, first time with a girl like this
>constantly keep asking her if she likes it
>she does
>undress her
>start doing more of the deed
>she gets fairly wet pretty cool feel to make a girl wet desu
>she undressess me with my aid
>get in her without a condom
>doesn't feel like much, it's okay, but not that great
>decide that safety is more important and put the condom on
>start fucking her
>do it a little delicately but it's meh
>decide to actually go harder and faster
>finally i feel something and can tell that so does she
>she breathes heavily, grasps my back and i can feel her nails in my back
>she's dripping wet because i'm going harder, literally can hear the wet clapping of her vagina
>go through some few positions
>we get to the one where she's on top of me
>she's surprisingly wild and good at it probably slutted around before desu, she was a roastie
>the fucking bed literally jumps up and down, pretty sure her flatmates and neighbors could hear it
>can't come
>eventually go missionary and finish in her
>the ending was a little underwhelming and i hardly busted any cum
>we go grab new condoms and have a go at it again some hour later
>>
congratulations, anon.

Spin that into a regular thing.
>>
>>28999156
Best I can hope for is fuckbuddies with the girl. Or maybe my "technique" I developed will work with other girls.

Tbh I do seem to have a lucky outfit where the girls allow me to do more than normally.
>>
Kl story
>>
>>28999264
>Kl story
What do you mean?
>>
>>28999215
>Tbh I do seem to have a lucky outfit where the girls allow me to do more than normally.
Fuck buddies is good. Its normie. Normie is the goal.
>>
>>28999510
I guess it's actually the best option for me. I learned to live absolutely alone and gf-less to the point where I just don't have the time to actually deal with the gf stuff. But if I can just call her up once a week and fuck, and then radio silence for the rest of the week then I'm absolutely down for this.
>>
>>28997062
greentext it OP, btw congratulations (post your age)
>>
>>28999703
greentext is in >>28998837 and >>28998960
>>
>>28997414
55. I went from Cyborg to robot since the last time I did this test.
This is not good.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.